So You Think You Can Dance Season 7 :: Top 6
If you can believe it, another dancer got injured this week on So You Think You Can Dance. That’s the third week in a row! Billy Bell sat on the sidelines this week, hoping his knee will heal up quick.
Courtesy of Fox
- First up was Lauren and Twitch with a Hip-Hop routine. The judges said that Lauren was on fire! They loved her aggressive yet sexy swagger!
- Jose and Allison performed a unique contemporary routine in which they danced only at the edge of the stage. Adam said Jose’s partner work was perfect. But there wasn’t a lot of actually dancing to critique.
- Robert and all-star Lauren performed a jazz piece. The judges called him an amazing dancer. Why does he keep landing in the bottom 3?
- Next, Kent and Kathryn followed with another jazz routine. They judges said they’ve never had anyone like him on the show. But Mia still criticized his animated face.
- Adechike and Comfort teamed up for some lyrical Hip-Hop about a failing relationship. Adam said it was intense, beautiful and horrifying, like watching a movie.
- Lauren and Robert partnered up for a Samba. Robert’s lines were so crisp and clean, he looked like a professional ballroom dancer. Both Robert and Lauren did well.
- Adechike and Jose performed what should have been a strong, powerful all-male Paso Doble. The judges loved their commitment, but the dance was full of technical problems.
- Finally Kent and Billy were supposed to perform a new dance style called Stepping. But with Billy injured, Twitch took his place. Mia called it disgusting, filthy, gross and sick…all the words she uses to describe an amazing performance. The judges agree. Kent is the dancer to beat!
After Robert, Jose and Billy landed in the bottom three, the judges decided not to send anyone home this week. Instead, we’ll lose two dancers next week.
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 7 :: Top 7
- Quiz the Coach :: Dance Moves
- Becoming a Reality Show Star
- Krumping & Clowning