x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame | Crush Blush

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Drool FoolDrool Fool

Crush Blush

Submitted by: Traitor Friend
One time during P.E. we were sitting out. My crush came up to me and said, "I know who you like." "Go ahead," I replied. He said "You like, er…me!" I blushed beet red. Most awkward moment of my life!

Not-So-Groovy Move

Submitted by: Humiliated Hippie
Last Halloween I was a hippie. When it was time to put our costumes on, I walked down the hall to my classroom thinking it was the girls changing room like last year. Expecting to see my friends, before I came in I yelled "PEACE!" I looked up and it turns out I went into the wrong dressing room! I was sooo embarrassed! There I was in front of my crush, and a whole room of changing boys. I hid in the bathroom for the rest of the party. I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out!

Doctor Disaster

Submitted by: Biancaa-
I was going to the doctor for a regular checkup. Well, that’s what my mom told me, anyway. When I got there the doctor decided to give me a shot. I hate shots, so I totally freak out and started throwing bandages and everything! My crush’s mom worked at my doctor’s office at the time and, just my luck, HE was there!!! I can’t believe he saw me freak out like that. What a day…

Lap Slap

Submitted by: -A
I was at my friend’s house and there were some boys over when the lights were turned off. When the lights came back on I was sitting on my ex’s lap – and my boyfriend was there! We broke up after that…but now I’m going back out with my ex!

Race Case

Submitted by: oops i did it again!
I was hanging out with my friend and she is like 6 feet well. I’m only 5 feet. My crush was across the street and my friend and I made a bet: if I could beat her in a race she would dump crickets on her head and if I lost I had to dump crickets on my head. But right after she said “Go!” I realized that her legs are longer than mine so it would be easy for her! I lost the race and I dumped the crickets on my head and my crush was looking. He still laughs at me today – now I hate crickets!

Drop Top

Submitted by: Pop up top
I was doing a dance at Camp Wakeshma. We were doing the tiger crawl. I was wearing a strapless shirt and it fell down under my bra! May I add that it was in front of a group of boys?! Hot ones! I walked around for five minutes without knowing. So no more tiger crawl for me!

Wrong Song

Submitted by: noordinarygirl
I was in the bathroom blow-drying my hair. The blowdryer was on high so I thought, what the heck, and sang this Halloween song really quietly. Then my mom walks in and says "That's a pretty song; what's it called?" I denied everything, of course. Now I only sing when she's gone!

No, Bro!

Submitted by: embarrassed sister
My brother found out who my crush was. The next day we were at lunch and he walked in and yelled REALLY loud: "AY Y’ALL MY SISTER LIKES FRANK!" Everybody looked at me and giggled; even the teachers looked at me! My friends said my face was BRIGHT red…I was SOO EMBARRASED!!

Shirt Alert

Submitted by: LovesickElectricStar
It was St. Patrick's Day and I was wearing a green T-shirt that was really baggy. I kept having to pull it up all day. Since it was also Picture Day, I was sitting next to my crush. He was throwing his picture form in the air with my other guy friend. So when he looked at me when the picture form flew over, he stared at my shirt and said "I like your shirt." I nodded, and turned the opposite way, realizing he was staring at my revealed-chest! I never wore that shirt around him again after that.

Drool Fool

Submitted by: nat
I fell asleep in class and I thought no one would catch me. Once I fell deeper into sleep I heard giggling all around me so I opened my eyes and everyone at my table was laughing at me! Then I noticed I was drooling all over my science book! Later on at lunch my friends told me I was snoring too! The worst part of it is that the guy I liked was right next to me when it happened.

Hall Fall

Submitted by: Shamer
It was my first day of high school and I was trying to act cool in front of everyone. Me and my friend were walking down the corridor when I suddenly just tripped up and landed on my hands and knees. Everyone around me was laughing their heads off and I was blushing on the floor.

Bra Flaw

Submitted by: outer
I wanted to take a shower but I had to undress in the living room because my room was occupied. After I showered I took my clothes from the living room. Just then my brother came over with a friend. After the dude left my dad found my bra laying in the middle of the living room where I’d accidentally left it. I was so embarrassed!!

Date Escape

Submitted by: Amy D7
I was on a first date and we were eating Chinese food. I started getting gassy and farted in the middle of him talking! It was horrible! I ran to the bathroom because I was too embarrassed to even hear him ask if it was me! I climbed out the bathroom window and stayed outside until he found me. After that we never spoke again!

Pants Glance

Submitted by: rosyrockstar99
I was 5 years old and I wanted to get on a really high bar so I was hanging on it. But my friend thought I wanted to get down and she accidently pulled my pants down and showed my underwear to everyone who was watching me (basically the whole kindergarten)!

PE See

Submitted by: CakeNYComg
I was changing for PE and I accidently pulled my pants down along with my shorts!

Makeup Mania

Submitted by: dulcie boat
I was going on a date with this really cute guy. I was so much in a hurry, I wore different high heels and purple lipstick instead of lip gloss!

Diving Don’t

Submitted by: PerDyGurL4
I went to a city swimming pool where they had this really tall diving board. I mean like REALLY tall. Anyways, I was excited to do it but when I got up there and jumped off, things went all wrong. My legs were straight the whole time, I swear! But when I hit the water, I ended up doing a butt buster. In front of like the WHOLE CITY!!! Everybody was laughing and going, "Oh that had to hurt!" and "Ouch," and stuff like that. The good thing was that I didn't know anybody there cause I wasn't in my city!

Plum Dumb

Submitted by: Bella_Socca_Star
This is actually an embarrassing moment for my friend. We were sitting on a tree by the sidewalk and we were throwing plum pits onto the road to see if cars would run over them. Then the teenagers from the next door suite came walking by and my friend went to throw a pit in the road but it hit one of the teenagers on the head! At first she thought it was me who did it but when she realized it was her she ran inside!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories

15 Comments

Related Stories

Micro shame micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back and better than ever! Read all about the turn-your...
Micro shame micro
One time, a while ago, when we were all getting ready for gym, this guy forgot his gym clothes. B...

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Dear Dish-It In The Forums

Kirsteeeeen
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
reply 2 days
Isabellax
@nrfvltmrdftw06  :p :p
reply 3 days
nrfrvltmrdftw06
 @isabellax same
reply 3 days
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Sophieex_" wrote:I'm not afraid of either of my parents. But if I could choose, my mom. I'm also not afraid of either of my parents at anytime.  But when I was 13 and under and in trouble, it would be my dad.
reply 3 days
country_girl19
If you really want to get rid of the romantic feelings for him, just try picturing a future with him, and also asking these questions in your head, "Is he a good guy?" "Would we last?" But maybe he's acting awkward around you, because your friend asked him to Prom, but he might rather go with you, but doesn't know how to say anything about the situation. I would suggest talking to him about it, and if he is a jerk about it, don't bother. But talk to him first, and if he has the same feelings, then talk to your friend about it. I just want to warn you, that if you do this, you and others could get their feelings hurt. Crushes are a risky, scary thing in high school. Anyway, that's what I think you should do. If you don't want to do that, then follow what your intuition tells you.
reply 3 days