x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame | Crush Blush

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Drool FoolDrool Fool

Crush Blush

Submitted by: Traitor Friend
One time during P.E. we were sitting out. My crush came up to me and said, "I know who you like." "Go ahead," I replied. He said "You like, er…me!" I blushed beet red. Most awkward moment of my life!

Not-So-Groovy Move

Submitted by: Humiliated Hippie
Last Halloween I was a hippie. When it was time to put our costumes on, I walked down the hall to my classroom thinking it was the girls changing room like last year. Expecting to see my friends, before I came in I yelled "PEACE!" I looked up and it turns out I went into the wrong dressing room! I was sooo embarrassed! There I was in front of my crush, and a whole room of changing boys. I hid in the bathroom for the rest of the party. I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out!

Doctor Disaster

Submitted by: Biancaa-
I was going to the doctor for a regular checkup. Well, that’s what my mom told me, anyway. When I got there the doctor decided to give me a shot. I hate shots, so I totally freak out and started throwing bandages and everything! My crush’s mom worked at my doctor’s office at the time and, just my luck, HE was there!!! I can’t believe he saw me freak out like that. What a day…

Lap Slap

Submitted by: -A
I was at my friend’s house and there were some boys over when the lights were turned off. When the lights came back on I was sitting on my ex’s lap – and my boyfriend was there! We broke up after that…but now I’m going back out with my ex!

Race Case

Submitted by: oops i did it again!
I was hanging out with my friend and she is like 6 feet well. I’m only 5 feet. My crush was across the street and my friend and I made a bet: if I could beat her in a race she would dump crickets on her head and if I lost I had to dump crickets on my head. But right after she said “Go!” I realized that her legs are longer than mine so it would be easy for her! I lost the race and I dumped the crickets on my head and my crush was looking. He still laughs at me today – now I hate crickets!

Drop Top

Submitted by: Pop up top
I was doing a dance at Camp Wakeshma. We were doing the tiger crawl. I was wearing a strapless shirt and it fell down under my bra! May I add that it was in front of a group of boys?! Hot ones! I walked around for five minutes without knowing. So no more tiger crawl for me!

Wrong Song

Submitted by: noordinarygirl
I was in the bathroom blow-drying my hair. The blowdryer was on high so I thought, what the heck, and sang this Halloween song really quietly. Then my mom walks in and says "That's a pretty song; what's it called?" I denied everything, of course. Now I only sing when she's gone!

No, Bro!

Submitted by: embarrassed sister
My brother found out who my crush was. The next day we were at lunch and he walked in and yelled REALLY loud: "AY Y’ALL MY SISTER LIKES FRANK!" Everybody looked at me and giggled; even the teachers looked at me! My friends said my face was BRIGHT red…I was SOO EMBARRASED!!

Shirt Alert

Submitted by: LovesickElectricStar
It was St. Patrick's Day and I was wearing a green T-shirt that was really baggy. I kept having to pull it up all day. Since it was also Picture Day, I was sitting next to my crush. He was throwing his picture form in the air with my other guy friend. So when he looked at me when the picture form flew over, he stared at my shirt and said "I like your shirt." I nodded, and turned the opposite way, realizing he was staring at my revealed-chest! I never wore that shirt around him again after that.

Drool Fool

Submitted by: nat
I fell asleep in class and I thought no one would catch me. Once I fell deeper into sleep I heard giggling all around me so I opened my eyes and everyone at my table was laughing at me! Then I noticed I was drooling all over my science book! Later on at lunch my friends told me I was snoring too! The worst part of it is that the guy I liked was right next to me when it happened.

Hall Fall

Submitted by: Shamer
It was my first day of high school and I was trying to act cool in front of everyone. Me and my friend were walking down the corridor when I suddenly just tripped up and landed on my hands and knees. Everyone around me was laughing their heads off and I was blushing on the floor.

Bra Flaw

Submitted by: outer
I wanted to take a shower but I had to undress in the living room because my room was occupied. After I showered I took my clothes from the living room. Just then my brother came over with a friend. After the dude left my dad found my bra laying in the middle of the living room where I’d accidentally left it. I was so embarrassed!!

Date Escape

Submitted by: Amy D7
I was on a first date and we were eating Chinese food. I started getting gassy and farted in the middle of him talking! It was horrible! I ran to the bathroom because I was too embarrassed to even hear him ask if it was me! I climbed out the bathroom window and stayed outside until he found me. After that we never spoke again!

Pants Glance

Submitted by: rosyrockstar99
I was 5 years old and I wanted to get on a really high bar so I was hanging on it. But my friend thought I wanted to get down and she accidently pulled my pants down and showed my underwear to everyone who was watching me (basically the whole kindergarten)!

PE See

Submitted by: CakeNYComg
I was changing for PE and I accidently pulled my pants down along with my shorts!

Makeup Mania

Submitted by: dulcie boat
I was going on a date with this really cute guy. I was so much in a hurry, I wore different high heels and purple lipstick instead of lip gloss!

Diving Don’t

Submitted by: PerDyGurL4
I went to a city swimming pool where they had this really tall diving board. I mean like REALLY tall. Anyways, I was excited to do it but when I got up there and jumped off, things went all wrong. My legs were straight the whole time, I swear! But when I hit the water, I ended up doing a butt buster. In front of like the WHOLE CITY!!! Everybody was laughing and going, "Oh that had to hurt!" and "Ouch," and stuff like that. The good thing was that I didn't know anybody there cause I wasn't in my city!

Plum Dumb

Submitted by: Bella_Socca_Star
This is actually an embarrassing moment for my friend. We were sitting on a tree by the sidewalk and we were throwing plum pits onto the road to see if cars would run over them. Then the teenagers from the next door suite came walking by and my friend went to throw a pit in the road but it hit one of the teenagers on the head! At first she thought it was me who did it but when she realized it was her she ran inside!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories

15 Comments

Related Stories

Micro shame micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back and better than ever! Read all about the turn-your...
Micro shame micro
One time, a while ago, when we were all getting ready for gym, this guy forgot his gym clothes. B...

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Dear Dish-It In The Forums

Fun_125
Fun_125 posted in Friends:
I've had friends like this. The relationship made me unhappy so I took a step back. From what I think is that she isnt your real friend. This happens to the best of us. Does it suck? Yes. It does very much. When she grows up and realizes that you aren't there then she can be annoyed. But until then maybe stop spending a lot of time with her...
Autonomy
"Lulu335" wrote: I live in a military family, which means we have to move A LOT. I'm halfway through 6th grade, and I'm really stressed out. The reason is because I have a guy who really likes me, and we liked each other back in the 5th grade, and he's even got me presents and everything, but now I'm starting to doubt whether I still like him or not. And he is a great guy; he's silly, funny, kind- but I just don't know if he's the right guy for me. Plus there's a friend of mine who I know likes me as more than a friend, and he's a great guy, too. I really need advise!! Oh sweetheart, your situation is so, so very far from being complicated. In fact, it's actually, entirely simple. But I'm here to help you see that, because you can't see it yourself quite yet. Brace yourself, you may never hear such advice in your life ever again. Or you might, I can't predict the future. You're in sixth grade, you said. Assuming you live in the United states and weren't held back, you're probably 12, maybe 11. The problem is, the human brain isn't fully developed until a person hits the age of about 25. This means, without debate, that your brain unable to fully grasp what being in a relationship actually entails, what it means, what the consequences are, and so forth. You can't even fathom it, my dear. I couldn't at your age; no one can. You've just begun to hit puberty at this point in your very young, completely normal life. Certain hormones are now being developed by your body that, up until puberty began, your body did not produce. Let me explain, in simple terms, what this means: these new hormones are giving you fuzzy feelings for boys, but these feelings are not what people with fully developed brains call "love." Love means being self sacrificing, compromising, giving and taking, communicating clearly and honestly, and so much more. What you're feeling is a part of love-romance-but it's not all there is to love. It's actually just a few simple chemicals being released in your brain: dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and few others. Your brain releases those chemicals when, say, you see a boy you like, and those chemicals make you feel all fuzzy inside. In fact, (brace yourself,) there's nothing inherently special about the boys you like, or the boys that like you; in fact, they're also, entirely normal, and aside from a few minor differences in character, completely like most other boys their age. Had you been born in another town, gone to another school, you would have gotten the same fuzzy feeling about whatever boy you thought you liked at that school. You see? I'm not saying this to make you feel insignificant, but perhaps the insight will make moving easier for you. The next place your militant parents settle down in will also have a middle school, with a bunch of normal 11-14 year old boys and girls, all doing the exact same things the kids at your school do right now. Does that put things in perspective for you? The world is a very, very big place, and it's home to billions upon billions of people. Your situation is far from being a needle in a hay stack; it's more like a blade of grass, in a vast field of foliage. The feelings you're feeling aren't uncommon or complicated, they just feel that way to you. (Now, really brace yourself, because this is going to get uncomfortable.) We, as people, tend to think that we're special. Each one of us a unique snowflake, drifting about in big blue sky, that exists solely to show the world how special we are. The problem is, the other seven billions snowflakes (people) think exactly like we do, and in this way, we are all the same. We think our problems are new problems that no one has ever dealt with before, and no one else could possibly understand the pain and suffering we're going through. We all think this way, by nature; but it's simply naive. Heartache and suffering have existed since people existed, and possibly before then. Your situation may not be ideal to you, but once you come to terms with the fact that life isn't ideal for anyone, you might actually feel comfort. The easiest way to cope with our many problems, is to accept them for what they are: a part of the human experience. Natural, normal, repeating generation after generation without end. Again, these are concepts that require some deep thought, and you might not fully grasp them quite yet. But remember them. With time, as you grow, think about them more, and you will find peace with your life. And remember this: although you're stuck (for now) on a giant rock hurling around the sun at an incredible speed, you're not alone. With billions of other people stuck here with you, you'll never be without friends.
Fun_125
I personally think that when you ARE ready then go for it! As long as the person you like isn't a jerk to anyone or you go for it! Just don't get too serious. It's middle school. Good luck!
Error44
"Lulu335" wrote:I live in a military family, which means we have to move A LOT. I'm halfway through 6th grade, and I'm really stressed out. The reason is because I have a guy who really likes me, and we liked each other back in the 5th grade, and he's even got me presents and everything, but now I'm starting to doubt whether I still like him or not. And he is a great guy; he's silly, funny, kind- but I just don't know if he's the right guy for me. Plus there's a friend of mine who I know likes me as more than a friend, and he's a great guy, too. I really need advise!!I know, it is too late but I think you should not go for a deeper relationship, don't make it hard for yourself and try to be his just friend because you are so young .
Error44
"queenslay173" wrote:I was at school when I noticed people started to tell me this boy liked me and I thought it was cool because I'm used to that type of stuff then we started to dated in October we broke up right before christmas and it was so strange. we got back together in the beginning of January and we broke up again on the 4 my friends are really mad at me and he seemed really upset I like him but I just don't want to be with him anymore what should I do ?- confused lover Tell him your reasons and make it clear for both of you