Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Crush Blush

Submitted by: Traitor Friend
One time during P.E. we were sitting out. My crush came up to me and said, "I know who you like." "Go ahead," I replied. He said "You like, er…me!" I blushed beet red. Most awkward moment of my life!

Not-So-Groovy Move

Submitted by: Humiliated Hippie
Last Halloween I was a hippie. When it was time to put our costumes on, I walked down the hall to my classroom thinking it was the girls changing room like last year. Expecting to see my friends, before I came in I yelled "PEACE!" I looked up and it turns out I went into the wrong dressing room! I was sooo embarrassed! There I was in front of my crush, and a whole room of changing boys. I hid in the bathroom for the rest of the party. I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out!

Doctor Disaster

Submitted by: Biancaa-
I was going to the doctor for a regular checkup. Well, that’s what my mom told me, anyway. When I got there the doctor decided to give me a shot. I hate shots, so I totally freak out and started throwing bandages and everything! My crush’s mom worked at my doctor’s office at the time and, just my luck, HE was there!!! I can’t believe he saw me freak out like that. What a day…

Lap Slap

Submitted by: -A
I was at my friend’s house and there were some boys over when the lights were turned off. When the lights came back on I was sitting on my ex’s lap – and my boyfriend was there! We broke up after that…but now I’m going back out with my ex!

Race Case

Submitted by: oops i did it again!
I was hanging out with my friend and she is like 6 feet well. I’m only 5 feet. My crush was across the street and my friend and I made a bet: if I could beat her in a race she would dump crickets on her head and if I lost I had to dump crickets on my head. But right after she said “Go!” I realized that her legs are longer than mine so it would be easy for her! I lost the race and I dumped the crickets on my head and my crush was looking. He still laughs at me today – now I hate crickets!

Drop Top

Submitted by: Pop up top
I was doing a dance at Camp Wakeshma. We were doing the tiger crawl. I was wearing a strapless shirt and it fell down under my bra! May I add that it was in front of a group of boys?! Hot ones! I walked around for five minutes without knowing. So no more tiger crawl for me!

Wrong Song

Submitted by: noordinarygirl
I was in the bathroom blow-drying my hair. The blowdryer was on high so I thought, what the heck, and sang this Halloween song really quietly. Then my mom walks in and says "That's a pretty song; what's it called?" I denied everything, of course. Now I only sing when she's gone!

No, Bro!

Submitted by: embarrassed sister
My brother found out who my crush was. The next day we were at lunch and he walked in and yelled REALLY loud: "AY Y’ALL MY SISTER LIKES FRANK!" Everybody looked at me and giggled; even the teachers looked at me! My friends said my face was BRIGHT red…I was SOO EMBARRASED!!

Shirt Alert

Submitted by: LovesickElectricStar
It was St. Patrick's Day and I was wearing a green T-shirt that was really baggy. I kept having to pull it up all day. Since it was also Picture Day, I was sitting next to my crush. He was throwing his picture form in the air with my other guy friend. So when he looked at me when the picture form flew over, he stared at my shirt and said "I like your shirt." I nodded, and turned the opposite way, realizing he was staring at my revealed-chest! I never wore that shirt around him again after that.

Drool Fool

Submitted by: nat
I fell asleep in class and I thought no one would catch me. Once I fell deeper into sleep I heard giggling all around me so I opened my eyes and everyone at my table was laughing at me! Then I noticed I was drooling all over my science book! Later on at lunch my friends told me I was snoring too! The worst part of it is that the guy I liked was right next to me when it happened.

Hall Fall

Submitted by: Shamer
It was my first day of high school and I was trying to act cool in front of everyone. Me and my friend were walking down the corridor when I suddenly just tripped up and landed on my hands and knees. Everyone around me was laughing their heads off and I was blushing on the floor.

Bra Flaw

Submitted by: outer
I wanted to take a shower but I had to undress in the living room because my room was occupied. After I showered I took my clothes from the living room. Just then my brother came over with a friend. After the dude left my dad found my bra laying in the middle of the living room where I’d accidentally left it. I was so embarrassed!!

Date Escape

Submitted by: Amy D7
I was on a first date and we were eating Chinese food. I started getting gassy and farted in the middle of him talking! It was horrible! I ran to the bathroom because I was too embarrassed to even hear him ask if it was me! I climbed out the bathroom window and stayed outside until he found me. After that we never spoke again!

Pants Glance

Submitted by: rosyrockstar99
I was 5 years old and I wanted to get on a really high bar so I was hanging on it. But my friend thought I wanted to get down and she accidently pulled my pants down and showed my underwear to everyone who was watching me (basically the whole kindergarten)!

PE See

Submitted by: CakeNYComg
I was changing for PE and I accidently pulled my pants down along with my shorts!

Makeup Mania

Submitted by: dulcie boat
I was going on a date with this really cute guy. I was so much in a hurry, I wore different high heels and purple lipstick instead of lip gloss!

Diving Don’t

Submitted by: PerDyGurL4
I went to a city swimming pool where they had this really tall diving board. I mean like REALLY tall. Anyways, I was excited to do it but when I got up there and jumped off, things went all wrong. My legs were straight the whole time, I swear! But when I hit the water, I ended up doing a butt buster. In front of like the WHOLE CITY!!! Everybody was laughing and going, "Oh that had to hurt!" and "Ouch," and stuff like that. The good thing was that I didn't know anybody there cause I wasn't in my city!

Plum Dumb

Submitted by: Bella_Socca_Star
This is actually an embarrassing moment for my friend. We were sitting on a tree by the sidewalk and we were throwing plum pits onto the road to see if cars would run over them. Then the teenagers from the next door suite came walking by and my friend went to throw a pit in the road but it hit one of the teenagers on the head! At first she thought it was me who did it but when she realized it was her she ran inside!

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
    2. Type in your secret nickname
    3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
    4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
    5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories
15 Comments

latest videos

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
One time, a while ago, when we were all getting ready for gym, this guy forgot his gym clothes. B...

lelnah
lelnah posted in Friends:
"Tldc_Julisha" wrote:I'm in the popular group but im trying to figure out if maybe its time to stop being in the popular group or notI like being in the group but at the same time I don't because-The other girls in the popular group are kind mean to othersThey make fun of people who don't wear what we wearThey push/shove people into lockersIs it time to leave the popular group or should I stay there??? Of course not! What kinds of people just go through their everyday lives shoving good kids into hard metal lockers? It's not right. I would never associate myself with a group like that. What kind of popular is that, shoving kids into lockers?
Hannah728
Hannah728 posted in Friends:
Ok i have the same problem with every guy! I have a crush on the cutest guy and i think somebody else likes him! And i mean like for sure think that they like him!
classicalmusicisepic
"shae508" wrote: "classicalmusicisepic" wrote: my friends offline are having some relationship problems atm and there are just some things i want to mention on here, because i think they're relevant; some warning signs, etc and how to approach them. these not only apply to romantic relationships, but also friendships etc. physical harm - this might be an obvious one. but i just want to share some ways to approach the situation. this includes unwanted touching, hitting, kicking, etc. if your partner is doing this to you, you must report it to a trusted adult, teacher, counselor, close friend, or family member. this is one of the most serious abusive relationships- there are many resources online such as childline, etc, and hotlines you can call if you need to speak to someone about it. they may be able to help you get out of the relationship, and give you a shoulder to cry on. pressure into unwanted intimacy - this is also one of the big ones- your partner should never make you feel uncomfortable or otherwise. if they wish to stay with you, they will wait until you're ready to move onto that stage; if you even ever will be. if you feel pressured, or pushed into doing something you feel you'll regret, sit down and talk about it with your partner. you have a say in your relationship, too. control over your friends - if you feel like your partner has control over your friends- something is wrong. if they want you to dedicate every second of your life to them, with no other people, it's not right. your relationship not only affects the two people in it, (or more if it's polyamourous), but everyone around is affected by your relationship, too. again- you have a say in how your relationship is going, too!   criticizing you and your choices - relationships are about liking each other- if your partner is putting you down or demeaning you, it's a warning sign to get out of it. are they mocking you? or putting down your appearance, clothes, etc? Definite red flag; talk about it with him/her/them.  other signs, include: -being doted and adored one day, and the next being pushed away and ignored, -you're afraid of your partner -they obsess over and call/text you constantly -you may find you've lost your confidence -many ups and downs in the relationship, constant roller coaster -you aren't yourself. you change and adapt for them, drop hobbies if they're not into them, etc. -something tells you you cant trust them again, there are many resources out there if you need to talk. never be afraid to speak about it to someone- a family member, a teacher, a close friend, the police, a guidance counselor, etc.  I bolded that one part. The whole thread is great. And that one is a sign. But remember people with mental illness may also show signs like this to. If they have a good they they may spoil you and love you, and then the next day they're having a bad one. So they might push you away. They also may suddenly dote on you one day also to make up for a bad day. I'm not making an excuse, it's still a ver bad thing to do. I'm just putting it out there. that's a good point.
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:my friends offline are having some relationship problems atm and there are just some things i want to mention on here, because i think they're relevant; some warning signs, etc and how to approach them.these not only apply to romantic relationships, but also friendships etc.physical harm - this might be an obvious one. but i just want to share some ways to approach the situation. this includes unwanted touching, hitting, kicking, etc. if your partner is doing this to you, you must report it to a trusted adult, teacher, counselor, close friend, or family member. this is one of the most serious abusive relationships- there are many resources online such as childline, etc, and hotlines you can call if you need to speak to someone about it. they may be able to help you get out of the relationship, and give you a shoulder to cry on.pressure into unwanted intimacy - this is also one of the big ones- your partner should never make you feel uncomfortable or otherwise. if they wish to stay with you, they will wait until you're ready to move onto that stage; if you even ever will be. if you feel pressured, or pushed into doing something you feel you'll regret, sit down and talk about it with your partner. you have a say in your relationship, too.control over your friends - if you feel like your partner has control over your friends- something is wrong. if they want you to dedicate every second of your life to them, with no other people, it's not right. your relationship not only affects the two people in it, (or more if it's polyamourous), but everyone around is affected by your relationship, too. again- you have a say in how your relationship is going, too!  criticizing you and your choices - relationships are about liking each other- if your partner is putting you down or demeaning you, it's a warning sign to get out of it. are they mocking you? or putting down your appearance, clothes, etc? Definite red flag; talk about it with him/her/them. other signs, include:-being doted and adored one day, and the next being pushed away and ignored,-you're afraid of your partner-they obsess over and call/text you constantly-you may find you've lost your confidence-many ups and downs in the relationship, constant roller coaster-you aren't yourself. you change and adapt for them, drop hobbies if they're not into them, etc.-something tells you you cant trust themagain, there are many resources out there if you need to talk. never be afraid to speak about it to someone- a family member, a teacher, a close friend, the police, a guidance counselor, etc.  I bolded that one part. The whole thread is great. And that one is a sign. But remember people with mental illness may also show signs like this to. If they have a good they they may spoil you and love you, and then the next day they're having a bad one. So they might push you away. They also may suddenly dote on you one day also to make up for a bad day. I'm not making an excuse, it's still a ver bad thing to do. I'm just putting it out there.
jordand08