Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

fireshadow20
fireshadow20 wrote:
2014-10-02 14:21:15 -0700

ITS OK

MrJenkins
MrJenkins wrote:
2014-10-02 14:17:33 -0700

OMG! Thank you so very much! I love money,
and I am saving up for some stuff!

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-29 10:48:56 -0700

I could never save up for anything. I'm a spender Tongue Out

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:39:19 -0800

i do the penny jar saving up for a iphone

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:19:50 -0800

looks very helpful

chrb
chrb wrote:
2013-12-31 10:31:13 -0800

thats cool smile

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-12-31 10:29:30 -0800

i have my own buisness selling fish

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2013-12-30 00:54:59 -0800

#1 Never use your own smile

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-17 14:26:08 -0800

this doesn't work...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-17 14:23:12 -0800

I'm so bad at saving, I spend it all as soon as I get some money D:

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:34:38 -0800

Nice xD

deardreams
deardreams wrote:
2013-11-14 05:16:48 -0800

for your information

deardreams
deardreams wrote:
2013-11-14 05:16:28 -0800

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:30:06 -0700

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming my way...

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:29:50 -0700

Sweet!!

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:29:38 -0700

Webkinz world

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:39:34 -0700

I'm definitely spending my money for a whole new wardrobe Wink

Elly#1
Elly#1 wrote:
2013-09-24 22:28:19 -0700

Does anyone know a website kids can do jobs and stuff and you get money I think I saw it on one of these money posts but I didn't find it again something about worth a kid or something like that

Elly#1
Elly#1 wrote:
2013-09-24 22:28:18 -0700

AwesomeSauceKetchup
AwesomeSauceKetchup wrote:
2013-09-01 08:48:41 -0700

Hippie This was really helpful, thanks!

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
You may have heard it on the news, read it in a paper, talked about it during your class’ current...
If you thought that the normal levels in Henry Hatsworth were hard, try unlocking these secret le...

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.