Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-29 10:48:56 -0700

I could never save up for anything. I'm a spender Tongue Out

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:39:19 -0800

i do the penny jar saving up for a iphone

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:19:50 -0800

looks very helpful

chrb
chrb wrote:
2013-12-31 10:31:13 -0800

thats cool smile

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-12-31 10:29:30 -0800

i have my own buisness selling fish

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2013-12-30 00:54:59 -0800

#1 Never use your own smile

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-17 14:26:08 -0800

this doesn't work...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-17 14:23:12 -0800

I'm so bad at saving, I spend it all as soon as I get some money D:

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:34:38 -0800

Nice xD

deardreams
deardreams wrote:
2013-11-14 05:16:48 -0800

for your information

deardreams
deardreams wrote:
2013-11-14 05:16:28 -0800

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:30:06 -0700

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming my way...

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:29:50 -0700

Sweet!!

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:29:38 -0700

Webkinz world

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:39:34 -0700

I'm definitely spending my money for a whole new wardrobe Wink

Elly#1
Elly#1 wrote:
2013-09-24 22:28:19 -0700

Does anyone know a website kids can do jobs and stuff and you get money I think I saw it on one of these money posts but I didn't find it again something about worth a kid or something like that

Elly#1
Elly#1 wrote:
2013-09-24 22:28:18 -0700

AwesomeSauceKetchup
AwesomeSauceKetchup wrote:
2013-09-01 08:48:41 -0700

Hippie This was really helpful, thanks!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-30 14:51:11 -0700

I see daave

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-30 14:49:13 -0700

I cant save! Whenever i want to then something gets on my way and i rly should buy it! Big Grin

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.