Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-29 10:48:56 -0700

I could never save up for anything. I'm a spender Tongue Out

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:39:19 -0800

i do the penny jar saving up for a iphone

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:19:50 -0800

looks very helpful

chrb
chrb wrote:
2013-12-31 10:31:13 -0800

thats cool smile

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-12-31 10:29:30 -0800

i have my own buisness selling fish

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2013-12-30 00:54:59 -0800

#1 Never use your own smile

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-17 14:26:08 -0800

this doesn't work...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-17 14:23:12 -0800

I'm so bad at saving, I spend it all as soon as I get some money D:

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:34:38 -0800

Nice xD

deardreams
deardreams wrote:
2013-11-14 05:16:48 -0800

for your information

deardreams
deardreams wrote:
2013-11-14 05:16:28 -0800

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:30:06 -0700

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming my way...

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:29:50 -0700

Sweet!!

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:29:38 -0700

Webkinz world

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:39:34 -0700

I'm definitely spending my money for a whole new wardrobe Wink

Elly#1
Elly#1 wrote:
2013-09-24 22:28:19 -0700

Does anyone know a website kids can do jobs and stuff and you get money I think I saw it on one of these money posts but I didn't find it again something about worth a kid or something like that

Elly#1
Elly#1 wrote:
2013-09-24 22:28:18 -0700

AwesomeSauceKetchup
AwesomeSauceKetchup wrote:
2013-09-01 08:48:41 -0700

Hippie This was really helpful, thanks!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-30 14:51:11 -0700

I see daave

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-30 14:49:13 -0700

I cant save! Whenever i want to then something gets on my way and i rly should buy it! Big Grin

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
You may have heard it on the news, read it in a paper, talked about it during your class’ current...
If you thought that the normal levels in Henry Hatsworth were hard, try unlocking these secret le...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay