Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-30 14:51:11 -0700

I see daave

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-30 14:49:13 -0700

I cant save! Whenever i want to then something gets on my way and i rly should buy it! Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-30 14:46:31 -0700

Let's save

MiaThermopolis
MiaThermopolis wrote:
2013-08-30 11:13:31 -0700

woooh!!!!awesome!!!

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-30 10:54:09 -0700

Yup, saving is really good Angel

jjz98

2013-08-02 13:00:34 -0700

I save a lot of money!!
use coupons peeps

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-02 12:55:18 -0700

I'm gonna buy a camera with my birthday money.

Twihard4evr
Twihard4evr wrote:
2013-08-02 03:26:24 -0700

I have about £150 in the bank. But I'm getting money for my bday nxt week. Spending it on KINDLE FIRE HD!!!

speakingofStacy

hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 14:59:09 -0700

i has nearly £500 and me brother hugo has about minus £100. I like saving money

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-07-19 14:28:15 -0700

i stink at saving money lol

12musa
12musa wrote:
2013-07-07 17:05:01 -0700

so do i

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-07-06 10:21:06 -0700

i cant save money to save my god daym life i just want to spend it

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-06 10:16:14 -0700

I suck at saving money

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-07-01 16:13:11 -0700

pennies add up

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-18 14:14:46 -0700

HOW DO I MAE A BANK ACCOUNT?

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.