Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-30 14:46:31 -0700

Let's save

MiaThermopolis
MiaThermopolis wrote:
2013-08-30 11:13:31 -0700

woooh!!!!awesome!!!

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-30 10:54:09 -0700

Yup, saving is really good Angel

jjz98

2013-08-02 13:00:34 -0700

I save a lot of money!!
use coupons peeps

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-02 12:55:18 -0700

I'm gonna buy a camera with my birthday money.

Twihard4evr
Twihard4evr wrote:
2013-08-02 03:26:24 -0700

I have about £150 in the bank. But I'm getting money for my bday nxt week. Spending it on KINDLE FIRE HD!!!

speakingofStacy

hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 14:59:09 -0700

i has nearly £500 and me brother hugo has about minus £100. I like saving money

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-07-19 14:28:15 -0700

i stink at saving money lol

12musa
12musa wrote:
2013-07-07 17:05:01 -0700

so do i

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-07-06 10:21:06 -0700

i cant save money to save my god daym life i just want to spend it

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-06 10:16:14 -0700

I suck at saving money

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-07-01 16:13:11 -0700

pennies add up

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-18 14:14:46 -0700

HOW DO I MAE A BANK ACCOUNT?

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-06-10 07:23:30 -0700

actually guys i dont save money

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-03 09:36:40 -0700

cool

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
You may have heard it on the news, read it in a paper, talked about it during your class’ current...
If you thought that the normal levels in Henry Hatsworth were hard, try unlocking these secret le...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress