Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower wrote:
2013-05-02 19:00:15 -0700

I can never save money. D'x
Not even THOSE things will help! xD

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-02 17:34:26 -0700

My grandparents have a pretzel jar ful of coins! i luv puttinf coins in it. its like a tradititon

im having a back cramp right no2

mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:21:40 -0700

one of my friendz r goes lik crazy with just 10 pound

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-28 09:11:29 -0700

tell ma bff about this she dose not even know the meanning of saving up

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-28 03:17:03 -0700

K

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-25 16:02:41 -0700

Coolio!

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-16 04:19:38 -0700

I can keep my money without wanting to spend it LOL I don't have anything to buy XD hahhaha

DiamBars
DiamBars wrote:
2013-04-11 23:00:28 -0700

Lol was already doing those!

joycelyn2002

mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-01-21 15:18:59 -0800

r u really lyrikkal

Baddakktor4life
Baddakktor4life wrote:
2013-01-20 14:30:10 -0800

Thats nice but i earn money by rappng then blow it in the mall

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2013-01-18 20:18:37 -0800

smart stuff

starz753
starz753 wrote:
2012-11-19 19:03:52 -0800

I definitely agree about the coin jar. I have on of those and I just cashed it and got $30!

DarkSparking
DarkSparking wrote:
2012-11-09 19:03:37 -0800

I agree about the penny jar i have like, believe it or not, 20 dollars in pennies and other coins!

BetterHaveMy _Money
BetterHaveMy _Money wrote:
2012-10-04 04:15:41 -0700

ill just put my money in the back

el_bunny
el_bunny wrote:
2012-09-30 08:38:34 -0700

Im doing that!! Its a safe and i wrote down the coad in my text book and when i find it i can take out the money!

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
You may have heard it on the news, read it in a paper, talked about it during your class’ current...
If you thought that the normal levels in Henry Hatsworth were hard, try unlocking these secret le...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair