Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-06-10 07:23:30 -0700

actually guys i dont save money

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-03 09:36:40 -0700

cool

Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower wrote:
2013-05-02 19:00:15 -0700

I can never save money. D'x
Not even THOSE things will help! xD

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-02 17:34:26 -0700

My grandparents have a pretzel jar ful of coins! i luv puttinf coins in it. its like a tradititon

im having a back cramp right no2

mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:21:40 -0700

one of my friendz r goes lik crazy with just 10 pound

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-28 09:11:29 -0700

tell ma bff about this she dose not even know the meanning of saving up

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-28 03:17:03 -0700

K

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-25 16:02:41 -0700

Coolio!

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-16 04:19:38 -0700

I can keep my money without wanting to spend it LOL I don't have anything to buy XD hahhaha

DiamBars
DiamBars wrote:
2013-04-11 23:00:28 -0700

Lol was already doing those!

joycelyn2002

mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-01-21 15:18:59 -0800

r u really lyrikkal

Baddakktor4life
Baddakktor4life wrote:
2013-01-20 14:30:10 -0800

Thats nice but i earn money by rappng then blow it in the mall

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2013-01-18 20:18:37 -0800

smart stuff

starz753
starz753 wrote:
2012-11-19 19:03:52 -0800

I definitely agree about the coin jar. I have on of those and I just cashed it and got $30!

DarkSparking
DarkSparking wrote:
2012-11-09 19:03:37 -0800

I agree about the penny jar i have like, believe it or not, 20 dollars in pennies and other coins!

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.