Comments

Top 5 Ways To Save

Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in the Top 5 Ways To Save! Back to Article

BetterHaveMy _Money
BetterHaveMy _Money wrote:
2012-10-04 04:15:41 -0700

ill just put my money in the back

el_bunny
el_bunny wrote:
2012-09-30 08:38:34 -0700

Im doing that!! Its a safe and i wrote down the coad in my text book and when i find it i can take out the money!

Matti'lyn
Matti'lyn wrote:
2012-08-10 17:30:17 -0700

yah

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-08-10 15:30:51 -0700

Cool!

ema_lee27
ema_lee27 wrote:
2012-07-13 03:03:14 -0700

or yooh could just purchase a money box you cant open nd add money as you go without counting
them

diddy123701
diddy123701 wrote:
2012-06-20 09:42:32 -0700

you could also make a money box to keep your money in or you could also save money by giving it to your parents to look after.

oafcman
oafcman wrote:
2012-06-17 02:12:06 -0700

u can also get an old fashioned money box where u have 2 break it 2 get the money

jelmo3
jelmo3 wrote:
2012-06-12 17:43:12 -0700

i have always blown off my money for trash worthy toys from dollar general i really hate those things but u need something for entertainment dont u?smile

jelmo3
jelmo3 wrote:
2012-06-12 17:39:08 -0700

i really have been saving but here is a good way to save. after your parents go to the grocery store make adeal so that u get the change that was left i have saved 2 dollars every 2 days but i have been blowing it so i am back to 2 dollars.

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:20:52 -0700

did i do something bad

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:19:59 -0700

i have 900000000000000 dollars saved

spongebob lover 101
spongebob lover 101 wrote:
2012-03-21 17:21:01 -0700

please no cusing there are little kids and good tips

Yung Nellynel
Yung Nellynel wrote:
2012-02-17 13:27:24 -0800

ill give u some money den

Yung Nellynel

Yung Nellynel wrote:
2012-02-17 13:26:03 -0800

evere time i get mone i alwayz tri 2 spend it cauze 1 like 2 spend money

LaughLoudly123
LaughLoudly123 wrote:
2012-01-14 19:14:16 -0800

Well I have my "Grown Up account" and i am not allowed to take money out till i am 18 i heard i have got over 3 mill

#1starwarsfan
#1starwarsfan wrote:
2012-01-13 19:02:06 -0800

i hav 2 admit im not gud with money

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-11-15 12:09:53 -0800

ha my dad earns 56 dollors a month and my uncle runs a bank

LPgirl
LPgirl wrote:
2011-08-06 14:09:51 -0700

Haha I only have like 2 dollars im broke!!! Worried lol!!!

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
You may have heard it on the news, read it in a paper, talked about it during your class’ current...
If you thought that the normal levels in Henry Hatsworth were hard, try unlocking these secret le...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: