Comments

Get the Look: Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is our new fashion crush! With her signature curly blonde hair, au natural makeup and sweet floral dresses and penchant for wearing flat shoes and low heels - her style is super girly and perfect for summer! Back to Article

perfectrosa53
perfectrosa53 wrote:
2013-10-24 05:43:50 -0700

awesome clothing Taylor Swift

ClownsRScary:3
ClownsRScary:3 wrote:
2013-10-13 16:35:08 -0700

I like Taylor Swift. I mean, I'm not OBSESSED with her music, like wolfiegal. (please don't hate me Bianca) But, she's a really nice girl. c:

cece65917

partys111 wrote:
2013-10-12 16:13:43 -0700

her boo r small

The_Real_Kaitlyn_Loves_You_2570065
The_Real_Kaitlyn_Loves_You_2570065 wrote:
2013-10-12 14:41:21 -0700

my clothes is much similar like herssmilesmilesmile

Tanha
Tanha wrote:
2013-10-12 14:07:05 -0700

My hair is just like her.... Grin Love

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-10-12 13:58:06 -0700

Sorry, but I'm not going to be a follower of some mainstream no talent artist.

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-10-12 13:49:09 -0700

I love taylor swift's clothes.

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-09 09:31:11 -0700

flawless (:

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-01 11:39:21 -0700

Ew

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:34:48 -0700

I really like her style
I wish she'd wear more floral dresses

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:42:35 -0700

oooooooooof 100 please..... shhhhhhhhhhhh

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:42:33 -0700

whatever no more comments on sill things and
people

100XPwithextra
100XPwithextra wrote:
2013-05-29 05:40:57 -0700

She LoOkS BeaUTIFUl Love

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:39:51 -0700

hmm.... good now bye am going

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:39:09 -0700

yess

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:38:24 -0700

oof u dont want to talk to me na.... then its okay......... i dont care cuz u dont care

Cd-poll

Which Album Do You Like More?

• Elliott Yamin's debut album.
  • Taylor Swift by Taylor Swift.
  • I like them both.
  • I don't like either of them

Micro_kca_micro
Did you watch the 23rd Annual Kids’ Choice Awards on March 27, 2010? We did – and we’ve got a ful...
Kidzworld is counting down the Top Ten Love Songs of 2009. Check em out!
Like many other musicians Taylor Swift – 2008’s bestselling artist – is jumping on the bandwagon ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion