Comments

Sweetest Smelling Body Washes

Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up our senses, studies have shown that scent can have a strong effect on emotion and memory in humans - hence the art of aromatherapy! Back to Article

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-15 10:06:45 -0700

I use Dove bodywash different scents

Galveston

Galveston wrote:
2013-04-18 12:14:41 -0700

hi

mistyboo2
mistyboo2 wrote:
2010-12-04 12:13:44 -0800

thats nasty not taking baths

Flyin Hawaiian
Flyin Hawaiian wrote:
2010-11-16 07:13:09 -0800

hmm this has never been very true with me. exept the hungry one lol.

JCUNN
JCUNN wrote:
2010-10-23 10:36:33 -0700

I NOW THATES RIGHT

FloweryVero072
FloweryVero072 wrote:
2010-08-27 04:37:11 -0700

Im not justin beire so sew Raspberry

loefstok
loefstok wrote:
2010-08-25 05:07:14 -0700

so tell me your comen or not to aruba by

FloweryVero072
FloweryVero072 wrote:
2010-07-26 03:00:08 -0700

Nice I can bath with every type of soap like shampoo and etc.

FloweryVero072
FloweryVero072 wrote:
2010-07-26 02:59:19 -0700

Sounds boring and poooy, hahhaha like a stupid pig!

Poll

Fave Holiday Temptations Scent?

• Twisted Peppermint.
  • Sugar & Spice.
  • Glittery Gumdrop.
  • Sassy Strawberry Mint.

Before you head to the beach or the pool this summer, do us (and yourself!) a favor and pull last...
Get buffed and beautified - Hannah Montana style - with these exclusive bath and body p...
Bath & Body Works has come out with their annual Holiday Temptations collection, wh...

jordand08