Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Aunt Has Brain Cancer

Sadness asks: "My aunt has brain cancer. I need help dealing with all the stress - how do I stay calm and not think negatively? I just can't help stressing ... I cry myself to sleep almost every night! What do I do?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-25 16:32:39 -0700

calm down. it's ur aunt but still don't cry ::

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-14 06:56:30 -0700

I do to
:.(

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:19:30 -0700

I fell like I am gonna cry

:.(

Jo call wrote:
2012-10-04 11:31:08 -0700

What

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:00:45 -0700

i hate this wats going on in the nasty cold cold world!!! I HATE IT!!! I REALLY DO!!! HONESTLY I THINK THEY NEED TO STOP TESTING STUPID PLANTS AND WEIRD INSECTEDS AND START TESTING ON CANCER AND BAD STUFF LIKE IT!!!!

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:50:00 -0700

wow my dad has high bloodpressure and he gets really mad and he has more dieses

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-06-17 17:48:44 -0700

my dad has cancer

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:04:14 -0700

My uncle has brain cancer...

stephy2203
stephy2203 wrote:
2012-02-20 11:28:33 -0800

This is so sad I hope she's ok

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-12 18:42:13 -0800

My aunt's doctor said she had liver cancer but she didnt and when he cut her open 2 times and after she got home she started to have bad problems and she died and i went to her funeral and i cried but after days i stoped thinking about it but i still cry sometimes.

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2011-08-21 10:39:53 -0700

This is very sad, my friend's Grandma has breast cancer, and I've been trying to help her as much as possible.

Shortygirl102
Shortygirl102 wrote:
2011-07-08 22:59:15 -0700

my auntie died of a stroke
i was horrible
i moved on though
you should just have faith and your auntie will over powerthis diesease

Sweetlove15
Sweetlove15 wrote:
2010-11-16 19:02:12 -0800

just cool down urself this is all god wish n always pray to god -hpoe she become fine soon-

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 05:29:39 -0800

we are going to help you and your ant go through you can fight this . God blessed you

amanda1483
amanda1483 wrote:
2010-11-16 05:25:45 -0800

this and last year our class helped the cancer center.but u should just do something nice to her like sent her a card or something u should probably take a visit would u like to be my friend. we can talk about this.although i feel sorry for u i will do my best to help.

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-12 12:23:33 -0800

im sorry hun i fell so bad for u and just pray to god and he will mack it better. GOD BLESS U

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-10 23:26:54 -0800

dont worry pray at night and god will help her

megan71
megan71 wrote:
2010-10-29 03:10:43 -0700

THINK OF WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO THE NEXT WHEN YOU GO TO BED

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.