Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Aunt Has Brain Cancer

Sadness asks: "My aunt has brain cancer. I need help dealing with all the stress - how do I stay calm and not think negatively? I just can't help stressing ... I cry myself to sleep almost every night! What do I do?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-25 16:32:39 -0700

calm down. it's ur aunt but still don't cry ::

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-14 06:56:30 -0700

I do to
:.(

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:19:30 -0700

I fell like I am gonna cry

:.(

Jo call wrote:
2012-10-04 11:31:08 -0700

What

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:00:45 -0700

i hate this wats going on in the nasty cold cold world!!! I HATE IT!!! I REALLY DO!!! HONESTLY I THINK THEY NEED TO STOP TESTING STUPID PLANTS AND WEIRD INSECTEDS AND START TESTING ON CANCER AND BAD STUFF LIKE IT!!!!

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:50:00 -0700

wow my dad has high bloodpressure and he gets really mad and he has more dieses

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-06-17 17:48:44 -0700

my dad has cancer

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:04:14 -0700

My uncle has brain cancer...

stephy2203
stephy2203 wrote:
2012-02-20 11:28:33 -0800

This is so sad I hope she's ok

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-12 18:42:13 -0800

My aunt's doctor said she had liver cancer but she didnt and when he cut her open 2 times and after she got home she started to have bad problems and she died and i went to her funeral and i cried but after days i stoped thinking about it but i still cry sometimes.

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2011-08-21 10:39:53 -0700

This is very sad, my friend's Grandma has breast cancer, and I've been trying to help her as much as possible.

Shortygirl102
Shortygirl102 wrote:
2011-07-08 22:59:15 -0700

my auntie died of a stroke
i was horrible
i moved on though
you should just have faith and your auntie will over powerthis diesease

Sweetlove15
Sweetlove15 wrote:
2010-11-16 19:02:12 -0800

just cool down urself this is all god wish n always pray to god -hpoe she become fine soon-

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 05:29:39 -0800

we are going to help you and your ant go through you can fight this . God blessed you

amanda1483
amanda1483 wrote:
2010-11-16 05:25:45 -0800

this and last year our class helped the cancer center.but u should just do something nice to her like sent her a card or something u should probably take a visit would u like to be my friend. we can talk about this.although i feel sorry for u i will do my best to help.

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-12 12:23:33 -0800

im sorry hun i fell so bad for u and just pray to god and he will mack it better. GOD BLESS U

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-10 23:26:54 -0800

dont worry pray at night and god will help her

megan71
megan71 wrote:
2010-10-29 03:10:43 -0700

THINK OF WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO THE NEXT WHEN YOU GO TO BED

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_burn_micro
One minute you're lying on the beach, the next you're red as a lobster! Sunburns are uncomfortabl...
Everybody has a sidekick: Batman had Robin and Kobe has Lamar. We've got the scoop on this super ...
For Cervical Health Awareness Month, take a look at the HPV vaccine that protects teen girls from...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.