Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Aunt Has Brain Cancer

Sadness asks: "My aunt has brain cancer. I need help dealing with all the stress - how do I stay calm and not think negatively? I just can't help stressing ... I cry myself to sleep almost every night! What do I do?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-25 16:32:39 -0700

calm down. it's ur aunt but still don't cry ::

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-14 06:56:30 -0700

I do to
:.(

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:19:30 -0700

I fell like I am gonna cry

:.(

Jo call wrote:
2012-10-04 11:31:08 -0700

What

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:00:45 -0700

i hate this wats going on in the nasty cold cold world!!! I HATE IT!!! I REALLY DO!!! HONESTLY I THINK THEY NEED TO STOP TESTING STUPID PLANTS AND WEIRD INSECTEDS AND START TESTING ON CANCER AND BAD STUFF LIKE IT!!!!

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:50:00 -0700

wow my dad has high bloodpressure and he gets really mad and he has more dieses

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-06-17 17:48:44 -0700

my dad has cancer

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:04:14 -0700

My uncle has brain cancer...

stephy2203
stephy2203 wrote:
2012-02-20 11:28:33 -0800

This is so sad I hope she's ok

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-12 18:42:13 -0800

My aunt's doctor said she had liver cancer but she didnt and when he cut her open 2 times and after she got home she started to have bad problems and she died and i went to her funeral and i cried but after days i stoped thinking about it but i still cry sometimes.

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2011-08-21 10:39:53 -0700

This is very sad, my friend's Grandma has breast cancer, and I've been trying to help her as much as possible.

Shortygirl102
Shortygirl102 wrote:
2011-07-08 22:59:15 -0700

my auntie died of a stroke
i was horrible
i moved on though
you should just have faith and your auntie will over powerthis diesease

Sweetlove15
Sweetlove15 wrote:
2010-11-16 19:02:12 -0800

just cool down urself this is all god wish n always pray to god -hpoe she become fine soon-

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 05:29:39 -0800

we are going to help you and your ant go through you can fight this . God blessed you

amanda1483
amanda1483 wrote:
2010-11-16 05:25:45 -0800

this and last year our class helped the cancer center.but u should just do something nice to her like sent her a card or something u should probably take a visit would u like to be my friend. we can talk about this.although i feel sorry for u i will do my best to help.

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-12 12:23:33 -0800

im sorry hun i fell so bad for u and just pray to god and he will mack it better. GOD BLESS U

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-10 23:26:54 -0800

dont worry pray at night and god will help her

megan71
megan71 wrote:
2010-10-29 03:10:43 -0700

THINK OF WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO THE NEXT WHEN YOU GO TO BED

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_burn_micro
One minute you're lying on the beach, the next you're red as a lobster! Sunburns are uncomfortabl...
Everybody has a sidekick: Batman had Robin and Kobe has Lamar. We've got the scoop on this super ...
For Cervical Health Awareness Month, take a look at the HPV vaccine that protects teen girls from...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay