Comments

Get the Look: Lauren Conrad

fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (or LC as she was known back then!) has blossomed into such a style icon! From Laguna Beach, California high school girl to Teen Vogue intern and now author and designer of her own clothing collection, we always knew she was one to watch! Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:41:18 -0700

I love all the clothes they are really cute

starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-09 02:08:07 -0800

I really like her clothes and her hair in the first pic!

abredin
abredin wrote:
2010-11-01 10:05:26 -0700

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats amazing

jakestar77
jakestar77 wrote:
2010-10-13 09:30:13 -0700

awsome clothes

cookiemae02
cookiemae02 wrote:
2010-09-05 07:44:43 -0700

Is that JB and if you dont know what that mean then that mean Justin Bieber.

Mz_FoReFaH_1563083
Mz_FoReFaH_1563083 wrote:
2010-08-16 09:25:39 -0700

loks awesome

kaitlynanndrea
kaitlynanndrea wrote:
2010-08-07 11:15:47 -0700

can you make me a new wardrobe lauren conrad

kittymera
kittymera wrote:
2010-08-01 07:59:45 -0700

you ROCK

cool2395
cool2395 wrote:
2010-08-01 05:17:14 -0700

awww how CUTE GIRL

F1121984944453

Fave Laguna Beach Character?

• LC.
  • Lo.
  • Stephen.
  • Kirstin.

Ron Weasley comes down with swine flu, Camp Rock 2 is announced, Megan Fox eyes Zac Efron and a w...
Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards! - Page 2
Celebs got dressed in their best outfits to pick up golden popcorns at this year's MTV Movie Awar...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?
lizard246
Your parents just need to accept you for who you are. You can be who she wants and there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Love is love. You are in a hard situation and things are gonna be tough. But your parents don't REALLY HATE you they hate your decision but they aren't gonna have control over your life forever and you can make your own decisions and own opinions. You need to except yourself and not care what others think of you. You needs to have confidence and if you get bullied then suicide or physical harm isn't the answer BEING WHO U ARE IS. Just be who you are. My friends and I will be praying for you & if you dislike that then to bad. Good Luck!!!!
Jelly3