Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Get the Look: Lauren Conrad

fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (or LC as she was known back then!) has blossomed into such a style icon! From Laguna Beach, California high school girl to Teen Vogue intern and now author and designer of her own clothing collection, we always knew she was one to watch! Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:41:18 -0700

I love all the clothes they are really cute

starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-09 02:08:07 -0800

I really like her clothes and her hair in the first pic!

abredin
abredin wrote:
2010-11-01 10:05:26 -0700

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats amazing

jakestar77
jakestar77 wrote:
2010-10-13 09:30:13 -0700

awsome clothes

cookiemae02
cookiemae02 wrote:
2010-09-05 07:44:43 -0700

Is that JB and if you dont know what that mean then that mean Justin Bieber.

Mz_FoReFaH_1563083
Mz_FoReFaH_1563083 wrote:
2010-08-16 09:25:39 -0700

loks awesome

kaitlynanndrea
kaitlynanndrea wrote:
2010-08-07 11:15:47 -0700

can you make me a new wardrobe lauren conrad

kittymera
kittymera wrote:
2010-08-01 07:59:45 -0700

you ROCK

cool2395
cool2395 wrote:
2010-08-01 05:17:14 -0700

awww how CUTE GIRL

F1121984944453

Fave Laguna Beach Character?

• LC.
  • Lo.
  • Stephen.
  • Kirstin.

Ron Weasley comes down with swine flu, Camp Rock 2 is announced, Megan Fox eyes Zac Efron and a w...
Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards! - Page 2
Celebs got dressed in their best outfits to pick up golden popcorns at this year's MTV Movie Awar...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend