Comments

Get the Look: Lauren Conrad

fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (or LC as she was known back then!) has blossomed into such a style icon! From Laguna Beach, California high school girl to Teen Vogue intern and now author and designer of her own clothing collection, we always knew she was one to watch! Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:41:18 -0700

I love all the clothes they are really cute

starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-09 02:08:07 -0800

I really like her clothes and her hair in the first pic!

abredin
abredin wrote:
2010-11-01 10:05:26 -0700

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats amazing

jakestar77
jakestar77 wrote:
2010-10-13 09:30:13 -0700

awsome clothes

cookiemae02
cookiemae02 wrote:
2010-09-05 07:44:43 -0700

Is that JB and if you dont know what that mean then that mean Justin Bieber.

Mz_FoReFaH_1563083
Mz_FoReFaH_1563083 wrote:
2010-08-16 09:25:39 -0700

loks awesome

kaitlynanndrea
kaitlynanndrea wrote:
2010-08-07 11:15:47 -0700

can you make me a new wardrobe lauren conrad

kittymera
kittymera wrote:
2010-08-01 07:59:45 -0700

you ROCK

cool2395
cool2395 wrote:
2010-08-01 05:17:14 -0700

awww how CUTE GIRL

F1121984944453

Fave Laguna Beach Character?

• LC.
  • Lo.
  • Stephen.
  • Kirstin.

Ron Weasley comes down with swine flu, Camp Rock 2 is announced, Megan Fox eyes Zac Efron and a w...
Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards! - Page 2
Celebs got dressed in their best outfits to pick up golden popcorns at this year's MTV Movie Awar...

thatgothgirluknow
plz view my channel on mental health ############## ######.youtube.#########################################  for tips and advice
sisihastwobunnies
Dear Jaera, While I understand it's hard to not have a crush on a guy in school, you're too young to think about a love life. Just live and let live! If he likes you back I'm sure he'd probably say so. Until then, just forget about it. He probably isn't the match for you anyway. So why risk the chance of your heart being broken when he says no?       Sincerely as Salami Sauce,         sisihastwobunnies <3
ModernDoctorWhy
ModernDoctorWhy posted in Style:
So I think your best option is try a sharpie and see if it stays on better. If it doesn't work try to make one of those fake nails.
cyber309
cyber309 posted in Family Issues:
not really, they yell at me a lot, but they never actually punish me, except when i attempt suicide, that gets me in a lot of trouble. They also let me do a decent amount of things as well, such as dyeing my hair blue and walking 20 minutes to get to walmart.
Qwecie_Starboi