Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

September Holidays

Before you start counting down the days 'til Christmas break, check out these fun September holidays to celebrate while you wait. Back to Article

applepie066
applepie066 wrote:
2014-09-26 15:44:20 -0700

i like to to school girl

CupcakeGwen
CupcakeGwen wrote:
2014-09-21 13:11:26 -0700

Like First day of school

samjade30
samjade30 wrote:
2014-09-19 23:15:34 -0700

duh....i hate going to school my cousin is a studyworm!!1

alexia_is_cute_
alexia_is_cute_ wrote:
2014-09-07 21:13:45 -0700

my best friends birthday is on 9/11 and my mom
didnt let me see my grandma or grandpa on
grandparents day >.

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-09-05 16:33:34 -0700

Here's a September holiday. MY BIRTHDAY

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-05 04:36:01 -0700

yes like it, especially grandparents, other as per region and states rules

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-09-04 00:26:58 -0700

PRAISE!

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-09-03 20:37:44 -0700

Patriot Day is the most important one on this list, although labeling it a holiday makes it sound happy and celebratory, I think memorial, mourning, and day of remembrance and honor is more fitting.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-09-03 13:49:33 -0700

Everyone has a birthday, nobody is going to put a certain birthday to count it as a holiday, that's just stupid.

Mentally_Hilarious
Mentally_Hilarious wrote:
2014-09-03 06:45:49 -0700

They forgot my birthday

CatShreya
CatShreya wrote:
2014-08-02 03:31:00 -0700

my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-09-05 14:22:49 -0700

I feel bad now.. the patriots' day is my birthday and like people are sad on that day and I'll be celebrating D: RIP to the people who died in the September 11 attacks D:

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-04 08:12:23 -0700

Cool

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-09-04 08:00:47 -0700

Good there....so many holidays in september but here no holidays in september to celebrate so sadFrown...

sheenmae
sheenmae wrote:
2013-09-03 02:00:05 -0700

Lot of Holidays in PH! Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 21:34:00 -0700

Appy labor day!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-02 20:37:41 -0700

None of these are celebrated in Sr Lanka...... I wish we would..

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-01 14:28:10 -0700

Labor Day is a barbeque day for meh family! (:

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-01 14:06:28 -0700

Cool

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-09-01 07:08:26 -0700

awesome my birthday in September

Autumn-poll

Fave Thing About Fall?

• Going back to school... Not!
  • Buying cool new fall clothes.
  • Jumping in massive piles of leaves.
  • Nothing. I wish it could be summer all year long.

Micro_greektv_micro
Kidzworld hung out on set with the cast of Greek to get their fun and useful back-to-school tips....
Micro_literacy_micro
September 8 is International Literacy Day. Seems pretty fitting, since kids around the world are ...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_laborday_micro
All work and no play makes for a very boring summer - and an excuse to cause some mischief. Inste...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour