Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dealing With Anger

coolgirl2010 asks: "I get mad a lot but I don't know how to help it. All my friends think I'm weird because I yell a lot. What do I do?" Back to Article

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute wrote:
2014-10-10 16:19:04 -0700

well i used to take it out on my body, like bruise, kat, ana, and depression, if u know what im talking about.

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-10-10 16:17:01 -0700

I'm DONE WITH DATEIN

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-10-10 16:14:31 -0700

oh, yah this would have worked today when that boy spit on me for touching his pencil

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-10-10 16:02:27 -0700

Literally I'm raging I'm FLIPPEN chairs!!

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-10-10 16:01:53 -0700

I'm like so mad in just got back Fromm a walk in the dark night !!

Gangsta246
Gangsta246 wrote:
2014-01-04 20:05:29 -0800

she's one of my favs because she's crazy

Truckfit1
Truckfit1 wrote:
2014-01-04 20:05:18 -0800

Lol me to girl u ain't liein

Tkaia-rocks
Tkaia-rocks wrote:
2014-01-04 20:04:03 -0800

Lol girl me too

krazzymadi
krazzymadi wrote:
2014-01-04 20:03:48 -0800

I think AJ is just so awesome shes so funny

Gangsta246
Gangsta246 wrote:
2014-01-04 20:02:25 -0800

usually i would scream and go crazy like wwe diva wrestler AJ Lee

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-04 19:51:13 -0800

Calm down and its okay to. Ry

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-04 19:39:33 -0800

uhh I needed that XD

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-02 01:09:42 -0800

i always hid my anger and id always wonder why i wanted to cry but never did i get angry when my friends call me names and are really mean and rude to me so usually i walk away and breath then they follow me and start saying sorry and everything then i end up crying and yelling at them to go away it sucks Frown

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-02 00:56:37 -0800

Im sorry matt

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-02 00:52:26 -0800

Exactly how I feel right now

diana12303
diana12303 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:03:13 -0800

i get angry all lot i broke a bit of a lamp and smashed my dads lamp, my rooms door is a broken and i can't remember what else. what gets u guys angry

jazzifay
jazzifay wrote:
2012-06-29 17:49:34 -0700

@genebee66 ik you do cuz at yo house,at my house,and at school you b goin off on ppl lol

makenna67784
makenna67784 wrote:
2012-06-29 15:28:49 -0700

How I release my anger is talking to the guy above!!

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:22:25 -0700

ik i do sumtime lke when im around messy ppl

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 11:02:28 -0700

I release my anger by kick boxing at a local gy, i get a nice work out and i get my anger under control

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

Micro_angry_micro
Domo.Bby asks: "OMG! I have the worst anger issues. I don’t like to admit it. I don’t wanna go to...
scared and annoyed asks: "My dad is awesome! But sometimes I wish he would stop overreacting abou...
My last girlfriend cheated on me and it totally sucked. I know my new girlfriend would never chea...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.