Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dealing With Anger

coolgirl2010 asks: "I get mad a lot but I don't know how to help it. All my friends think I'm weird because I yell a lot. What do I do?" Back to Article

Gangsta246
Gangsta246 wrote:
2014-01-04 20:05:29 -0800

she's one of my favs because she's crazy

Truckfit1
Truckfit1 wrote:
2014-01-04 20:05:18 -0800

Lol me to girl u ain't liein

Tkaia-rocks
Tkaia-rocks wrote:
2014-01-04 20:04:03 -0800

Lol girl me too

krazzymadi
krazzymadi wrote:
2014-01-04 20:03:48 -0800

I think AJ is just so awesome shes so funny

Gangsta246
Gangsta246 wrote:
2014-01-04 20:02:25 -0800

usually i would scream and go crazy like wwe diva wrestler AJ Lee

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-04 19:51:13 -0800

Calm down and its okay to. Ry

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-04 19:39:33 -0800

uhh I needed that XD

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-02 01:09:42 -0800

i always hid my anger and id always wonder why i wanted to cry but never did i get angry when my friends call me names and are really mean and rude to me so usually i walk away and breath then they follow me and start saying sorry and everything then i end up crying and yelling at them to go away it sucks Frown

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-02 00:56:37 -0800

Im sorry matt

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-02 00:52:26 -0800

Exactly how I feel right now

diana12303
diana12303 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:03:13 -0800

i get angry all lot i broke a bit of a lamp and smashed my dads lamp, my rooms door is a broken and i can't remember what else. what gets u guys angry

jazzifay
jazzifay wrote:
2012-06-29 17:49:34 -0700

@genebee66 ik you do cuz at yo house,at my house,and at school you b goin off on ppl lol

makenna67784
makenna67784 wrote:
2012-06-29 15:28:49 -0700

How I release my anger is talking to the guy above!!

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:22:25 -0700

ik i do sumtime lke when im around messy ppl

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 11:02:28 -0700

I release my anger by kick boxing at a local gy, i get a nice work out and i get my anger under control

Footballplayer#40goteam
Footballplayer#40goteam wrote:
2012-06-28 07:09:44 -0700

And I play sports that's how I release my angry

Footballplayer#40goteam
Footballplayer#40goteam wrote:
2012-06-28 07:08:39 -0700

I'm bipolar

Unicorncandy101_1968806
Unicorncandy101_1968806 wrote:
2012-06-28 07:06:05 -0700

When you get angry you shouldnt hurt yousekf but the singing and writing are really good ideas

Unicorncandy101_1968806
Unicorncandy101_1968806 wrote:
2012-06-28 07:04:27 -0700

IM Bi-polor toooo

- L u k e.
- L u k e. wrote:
2012-06-28 05:45:37 -0700

I'm Bi-Polar.. d:

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

Micro_angry_micro
Domo.Bby asks: "OMG! I have the worst anger issues. I don’t like to admit it. I don’t wanna go to...
scared and annoyed asks: "My dad is awesome! But sometimes I wish he would stop overreacting abou...
My last girlfriend cheated on me and it totally sucked. I know my new girlfriend would never chea...

kaykay2002