Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have Stage Fright!

FrightenedSinger asks: "My friends say I have what it takes to be a celebrity. The only problem is that I have a terrible case of stage fright; I can't even go in front of a camera without hiding my face! What do I do?" Back to Article

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-07-27 22:13:21 -0700

Im a actor and i am on stage all the time.My first preformence i was so nervous but just keep your head up and look and somthing else like in the sound pit and stare at that so then the audience will think you are staring at them but u really dont see them.And just think at the end you will get a standing ovation! Have fun on stage! Clown

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-07-27 21:35:34 -0700

pretend the people you perform to are in there pants

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-08 10:09:12 -0700

WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE I GOT NERVOUS PLAYING MY CLARINET FOR ALL THE PEOPLE!!!

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:28:03 -0700

I would say to just keep on practising and you will get it!! I used to have stage fright, but now after having performed in front of about 1000 people,
I have overcome my fear!!

They call me Gabby
They call me Gabby wrote:
2012-07-31 10:05:32 -0700

ive been on stage sence i was 8, i dont have stage fright

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-12 18:37:44 -0800

I have stage fright but i try my best to act not scared but i still am a little and im 11.

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-08-14 11:34:29 -0700

i dont have stage fright i walk around my neghibor hood singing one tim my neighibor looked at me clapped and said uncore lol

analicia99
analicia99 wrote:
2011-08-13 11:41:31 -0700

I love acting but I have stage fright>.

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-08-09 10:03:43 -0700

i have no stage fright. its when im up there everything goes wrong!

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-09 08:58:37 -0700

i luv singing but im so scared that i cant even go on stage with out running felling my heart pound out my chest

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-08-07 20:01:00 -0700

i love singing

prettystar12
prettystar12 wrote:
2011-07-28 20:41:44 -0700

i have stage fright but i would never try drurgs hell no

peaceXxloverXx234
peaceXxloverXx234 wrote:
2011-07-28 20:34:24 -0700

my cousin does dance here user is pumkinpie623 and you can tell she gets Stage Fright!

Angelika:)
Angelika:) wrote:
2011-07-23 20:45:56 -0700

i aways wanted a stage fight what age do ya get to get to do it

shootingstar27
shootingstar27 wrote:
2011-07-06 10:00:12 -0700

I have stage fright too! But know i can learn that i can concer it!

Kaleidoscope445
Kaleidoscope445 wrote:
2010-12-23 10:16:58 -0800

I'm pretty sure that's what the author of this question is like.
It's actually common that a person who has stage fright most likely won't sing in front of others they know.
I'm like that, but with me, it's different: I can sing completely fine in front of complete strangers, but if there's one person I think I know, my voice actually freezes on its own.

rockstar6230
rockstar6230 wrote:
2010-09-25 12:38:55 -0700

alwayz have been afriad to sing but when i do i feel good

friendlycreativity
friendlycreativity wrote:
2010-09-25 03:31:04 -0700

I have stage fright too. I want to join whatever play my skool is going to have but I'm afraid of auditioning so this post helped me and im gonna try to audition when they start probably in March or April! To Frightened Singer: You Can Do It!

winterbabby12
winterbabby12 wrote:
2010-09-12 06:25:25 -0700

i hate stage fright last year at my old school we had an talent show me and my friends was danceing to justin bieber song one time we were in the middle of the dance when i looked into the crowd i just stood there then i ran off the stage we didn't win bu

sweet_sarah99
sweet_sarah99 wrote:
2010-09-04 05:14:16 -0700

hi how are u smile

Wanna Be an Actor?

• Heck, yeah. Doesn't everyone?
  • I'd rather be a rock star.
  • No way.
  • I don't know.

Do you love game shows? Well, find out how you can become the host of your favorite game show!
Ever wanted to make funny voices for a living? We've got the 411 on cartoon voice acting from Bea...
Getting discovered as an actor can be tough. So why not increase your odds with an acting workshop?

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)