Comments

The Penguins of Madagascar: Happy King Julien Day & New to the Zoo

If you couldn’t get enough of the Penguins of Madagascar on the big screen, it’s your lucky day! Two new titles - Happy King Julien Day and New to the Zoo are available on DVD August 10, 2010! Back to Article

2qute4u190

Herry the heghog wrote:
2011-05-05 06:06:15 -0700

U R RETARTED

yolock
yolock wrote:
2011-05-05 05:52:37 -0700

all i want to say to every animal that is in that show is howdy doo. i love mort and rico, becuase there retarted just like me. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brianna1263
Brianna1263 wrote:
2011-04-26 02:25:38 -0700

I love the penguins of Madagascar! My favorite animal is Mort he's so cute. Mort likes to touch King Juliens feet! King Julien doesnt let him though.

ninjah.g143
ninjah.g143 wrote:
2011-04-08 17:05:03 -0700

hahaha the show's soo funi!! XDD

veggie kid
veggie kid wrote:
2011-02-01 19:00:10 -0800

i love them too

nglow
nglow wrote:
2010-08-13 06:05:37 -0700

they're hilarious!!!

What The Heck Is This?

• An Aye-Aye.
  • A Leaf-Nosed Bat.
  • A Grandidier Baobab.
  • A Hairy-Eared Lemur.

Released on February 9, 2010, The Penguins Of Madagascar: Operation DVD Premiere is a new take-ho...
The Madagascar Kartz game we got to review (for Nintendo Wii) came with a bonus custom wheel, whi...
Everyone’s favorite Madagascar penguins are sliding onto the small screen in their very own TV sh...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11