Comments

The Penguins of Madagascar: Happy King Julien Day & New to the Zoo

If you couldn’t get enough of the Penguins of Madagascar on the big screen, it’s your lucky day! Two new titles - Happy King Julien Day and New to the Zoo are available on DVD August 10, 2010! Back to Article

2qute4u190

Herry the heghog wrote:
2011-05-05 06:06:15 -0700

U R RETARTED

yolock
yolock wrote:
2011-05-05 05:52:37 -0700

all i want to say to every animal that is in that show is howdy doo. i love mort and rico, becuase there retarted just like me. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brianna1263
Brianna1263 wrote:
2011-04-26 02:25:38 -0700

I love the penguins of Madagascar! My favorite animal is Mort he's so cute. Mort likes to touch King Juliens feet! King Julien doesnt let him though.

ninjah.g143
ninjah.g143 wrote:
2011-04-08 17:05:03 -0700

hahaha the show's soo funi!! XDD

veggie kid
veggie kid wrote:
2011-02-01 19:00:10 -0800

i love them too

nglow
nglow wrote:
2010-08-13 06:05:37 -0700

they're hilarious!!!

What The Heck Is This?

• An Aye-Aye.
  • A Leaf-Nosed Bat.
  • A Grandidier Baobab.
  • A Hairy-Eared Lemur.

Released on February 9, 2010, The Penguins Of Madagascar: Operation DVD Premiere is a new take-ho...
The Madagascar Kartz game we got to review (for Nintendo Wii) came with a bonus custom wheel, whi...
Everyone’s favorite Madagascar penguins are sliding onto the small screen in their very own TV sh...

Entertainment in the forums

AZEncyclopedia
"PaleGhostlyAphelia" wrote:Hetalia SeriesShikiHellsing Ultimate  I can already tell we're going to be friends.
AZEncyclopedia
"7haii" wrote: PUPA.   Lol nice troll. Anyways,My favorite is Hellsing Ultimate. I also love the first 75 eps of Bleach. Best arch in shonen IMO.
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.