Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fashion Police: Teen Choice Awards 2010

Last night’s Teen Choice Awards 2010 was an absolute whirlwind of celebrities, crazy performances and onstage antics! Hosted by Katy Perry, who made so many costumes changes our heads were spinning, the awards show was dominated by vampires! Back to Article

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-19 00:14:18 -0700

selena is always the best dressed

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-08-02 19:00:26 -0700

wow i like the teen choice awards they are so cool : D

Ally_girl10
Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-04-01 07:08:18 -0700

Selena's #1! she always is!!!!! her dress is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

EleinaH
EleinaH wrote:
2010-10-10 08:17:17 -0700

i know right wearing the best clothes is so stupid wast money on something else people

apple21
apple21 wrote:
2010-09-28 07:20:11 -0700

I love Lea Michele dress and shoes and Katy Perry too.

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:35:50 -0700

well i think that alla the outfits were quite ok...apart from katerina..the boots are too tall...dont u think?

In love2010
In love2010 wrote:
2010-08-17 06:28:50 -0700

I do not like the outfits... i am also not high on fashion.... why waist money on clothes

kikicole2000
kikicole2000 wrote:
2010-08-15 04:09:41 -0700

that pic look cool xMegan19x Love

kikicole2000
kikicole2000 wrote:
2010-08-15 04:07:12 -0700

i uv her she is so cool!

Hot Ellie
Hot Ellie wrote:
2010-08-15 02:03:09 -0700

i like Nina and the person below her

marabell75

2010-08-12 21:41:46 -0700

I like Lea and Cory
Fachel smile

Orlakkika
Orlakkika wrote:
2010-08-12 03:09:52 -0700

I don't agree with the worst and best. I think that most of the best were the worst, and most of the worst were the best.

secretgirl120
secretgirl120 wrote:
2010-08-10 14:57:34 -0700

i saw the teen choice awards it was coolsmile

~TheTipOfAnIceberg~
~TheTipOfAnIceberg~ wrote:
2010-08-10 03:24:19 -0700

LOL I noticed I hate every one of the outfits...

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...
Micro_mm_micro
The Much Music Video Awards (MMVAs) are definitely not like any other awards show and this year's...
Micro_met_micro
We love the glamor of a red carpet event and it doesn't get any better than the Costume Institute...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D