Comments

Fashion Police: Teen Choice Awards 2010

Last night’s Teen Choice Awards 2010 was an absolute whirlwind of celebrities, crazy performances and onstage antics! Hosted by Katy Perry, who made so many costumes changes our heads were spinning, the awards show was dominated by vampires! Back to Article

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-19 00:14:18 -0700

selena is always the best dressed

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-08-02 19:00:26 -0700

wow i like the teen choice awards they are so cool : D

Ally_girl10
Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-04-01 07:08:18 -0700

Selena's #1! she always is!!!!! her dress is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

EleinaH
EleinaH wrote:
2010-10-10 08:17:17 -0700

i know right wearing the best clothes is so stupid wast money on something else people

apple21
apple21 wrote:
2010-09-28 07:20:11 -0700

I love Lea Michele dress and shoes and Katy Perry too.

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:35:50 -0700

well i think that alla the outfits were quite ok...apart from katerina..the boots are too tall...dont u think?

In love2010
In love2010 wrote:
2010-08-17 06:28:50 -0700

I do not like the outfits... i am also not high on fashion.... why waist money on clothes

kikicole2000
kikicole2000 wrote:
2010-08-15 04:09:41 -0700

that pic look cool xMegan19x Love

kikicole2000
kikicole2000 wrote:
2010-08-15 04:07:12 -0700

i uv her she is so cool!

Hot Ellie
Hot Ellie wrote:
2010-08-15 02:03:09 -0700

i like Nina and the person below her

marabell75

2010-08-12 21:41:46 -0700

I like Lea and Cory
Fachel smile

Orlakkika
Orlakkika wrote:
2010-08-12 03:09:52 -0700

I don't agree with the worst and best. I think that most of the best were the worst, and most of the worst were the best.

secretgirl120
secretgirl120 wrote:
2010-08-10 14:57:34 -0700

i saw the teen choice awards it was coolsmile

~TheTipOfAnIceberg~
~TheTipOfAnIceberg~ wrote:
2010-08-10 03:24:19 -0700

LOL I noticed I hate every one of the outfits...

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...
Micro_mm_micro
The Much Music Video Awards (MMVAs) are definitely not like any other awards show and this year's...
Micro_met_micro
We love the glamor of a red carpet event and it doesn't get any better than the Costume Institute...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me