Comments

Fashion Police: Teen Choice Awards 2010

Last night’s Teen Choice Awards 2010 was an absolute whirlwind of celebrities, crazy performances and onstage antics! Hosted by Katy Perry, who made so many costumes changes our heads were spinning, the awards show was dominated by vampires! Back to Article

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-19 00:14:18 -0700

selena is always the best dressed

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-08-02 19:00:26 -0700

wow i like the teen choice awards they are so cool : D

Ally_girl10
Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-04-01 07:08:18 -0700

Selena's #1! she always is!!!!! her dress is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

EleinaH
EleinaH wrote:
2010-10-10 08:17:17 -0700

i know right wearing the best clothes is so stupid wast money on something else people

apple21
apple21 wrote:
2010-09-28 07:20:11 -0700

I love Lea Michele dress and shoes and Katy Perry too.

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:35:50 -0700

well i think that alla the outfits were quite ok...apart from katerina..the boots are too tall...dont u think?

In love2010
In love2010 wrote:
2010-08-17 06:28:50 -0700

I do not like the outfits... i am also not high on fashion.... why waist money on clothes

kikicole2000
kikicole2000 wrote:
2010-08-15 04:09:41 -0700

that pic look cool xMegan19x Love

kikicole2000
kikicole2000 wrote:
2010-08-15 04:07:12 -0700

i uv her she is so cool!

Hot Ellie
Hot Ellie wrote:
2010-08-15 02:03:09 -0700

i like Nina and the person below her

marabell75

2010-08-12 21:41:46 -0700

I like Lea and Cory
Fachel smile

Orlakkika
Orlakkika wrote:
2010-08-12 03:09:52 -0700

I don't agree with the worst and best. I think that most of the best were the worst, and most of the worst were the best.

secretgirl120
secretgirl120 wrote:
2010-08-10 14:57:34 -0700

i saw the teen choice awards it was coolsmile

~TheTipOfAnIceberg~
~TheTipOfAnIceberg~ wrote:
2010-08-10 03:24:19 -0700

LOL I noticed I hate every one of the outfits...

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...
Micro_mm_micro
The Much Music Video Awards (MMVAs) are definitely not like any other awards show and this year's...
Micro_met_micro
We love the glamor of a red carpet event and it doesn't get any better than the Costume Institute...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour