Comments

The Last Song Blu-ray + DVD

Ready to shed some tears? Miley Cyrus has her first adult role in this Nicholas Sparks adaptation, and met her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth while shooting the film. Pretty epic! Back to Article

lavag1
lavag1 wrote:
2011-03-06 05:40:54 -0800

So Good I watched it 4 times in one night ahhhhhhhhh some tears hot boys who can ask for more plus junk food Love

Tiffany37
Tiffany37 wrote:
2010-09-09 10:13:34 -0700

Why do u think it is funny ?if she said that is so sad most funny movies end happy not sad! ):

shakira_fan247
shakira_fan247 wrote:
2010-09-06 07:00:24 -0700

I L-O-V-E-D this movie!!xD i can't believe that miley was in it....i was wondering how she would pull it off! good job miley! like i said one of the best movies i have ever seen....movies made from Nicolas Sparks's books always are absolutly great!

supergurrls
supergurrls wrote:
2010-08-31 01:20:13 -0700

love this movie it was so good i loved the little boyyy

sbartloveslove
sbartloveslove wrote:
2010-08-17 02:57:26 -0700

i saw the movie already and its realy good but the ending was sad.

bball chick25
bball chick25 wrote:
2010-08-16 07:23:37 -0700

I think it looks awesome and good and funny!my mom read the book and she said the ending was sad. Andn she didnt tell me know im reading it is really good

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-15 11:18:41 -0700

good article

Home Dwag
Home Dwag wrote:
2010-08-15 06:07:42 -0700

I luv the book soooo I think the movie will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Shiffy
Shiffy wrote:
2010-08-14 12:48:49 -0700

I think it's going to be epic and I can't wait to see it

alexushunter
alexushunter wrote:
2010-08-14 11:59:00 -0700

hey i think the movie is going to be good even tho i haven't seen it

Mileypoll

What Do You Think About Miley's Vanity Fair Pics?

• They look fine to me.
  • She's too young for that.
  • Miley can do no wrong.
  • Meh.

Micro_miley_micro
The Hannah Montana gang celebrated the end of their hit Disney show with a party in the U.S.A! Mi...
Micro_tween_micro
Now that Miley Cyrus is retiring, the big question is: who will take her place as TV's new tween ...
We know all you Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fans out there have been waiting and waiting and WAITI...

Entertainment in the forums

mey-rin
mey-rin posted in TV Shows:
oh my gosh i have so many uh near from death note alois trancy and drossel keinz from black butler ginko from mushishi fuyuhiko kuzuryuu from super dangan ronpa 2  :love mmh thats all i can think of at the moment..
HP_JWfan123
oh, alright, halo at the ready! :angel
DaydreamerInTheCloud
Yeah, I especially hate the unnecessary undergarment shots; those are the worst.
Dfire
Dfire posted in TV Shows:
OMG I totally agree with you! Words straight out of my head
DaydreamerInTheCloud
It would probably have to be almost every single Disney show I've ever seen or anime that contains fanservice.