Comments

The Last Song Blu-ray + DVD

Ready to shed some tears? Miley Cyrus has her first adult role in this Nicholas Sparks adaptation, and met her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth while shooting the film. Pretty epic! Back to Article

lavag1
lavag1 wrote:
2011-03-06 05:40:54 -0800

So Good I watched it 4 times in one night ahhhhhhhhh some tears hot boys who can ask for more plus junk food Love

Tiffany37
Tiffany37 wrote:
2010-09-09 10:13:34 -0700

Why do u think it is funny ?if she said that is so sad most funny movies end happy not sad! ):

shakira_fan247_1516888
shakira_fan247_1516888 wrote:
2010-09-06 07:00:24 -0700

I L-O-V-E-D this movie!!xD i can't believe that miley was in it....i was wondering how she would pull it off! good job miley! like i said one of the best movies i have ever seen....movies made from Nicolas Sparks's books always are absolutly great!

supergurrls
supergurrls wrote:
2010-08-31 01:20:13 -0700

love this movie it was so good i loved the little boyyy

sbartloveslove
sbartloveslove wrote:
2010-08-17 02:57:26 -0700

i saw the movie already and its realy good but the ending was sad.

bball chick25
bball chick25 wrote:
2010-08-16 07:23:37 -0700

I think it looks awesome and good and funny!my mom read the book and she said the ending was sad. Andn she didnt tell me know im reading it is really good

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-15 11:18:41 -0700

good article

Home Dwag
Home Dwag wrote:
2010-08-15 06:07:42 -0700

I luv the book soooo I think the movie will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Shiffy
Shiffy wrote:
2010-08-14 12:48:49 -0700

I think it's going to be epic and I can't wait to see it

alexushunter
alexushunter wrote:
2010-08-14 11:59:00 -0700

hey i think the movie is going to be good even tho i haven't seen it

Mileypoll

What Do You Think About Miley's Vanity Fair Pics?

• They look fine to me.
  • She's too young for that.
  • Miley can do no wrong.
  • Meh.