Comments

Back To School Fashion For Girls

Head back to school in style! Kidzworld suggests some key pieces to help you transition from Summer to Fall. Check it out in Back To School Fashion For Girls! Back to Article

wonderwoman45
wonderwoman45 wrote:
2013-08-19 02:35:37 -0700

Not fair! I have to wear uniform to school and none of its made out of denim! But at home I always wear denim especially skinny jeans and denim shorts. smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 21:20:27 -0700

I love skinny jeans and denim jakckets. Tooo bad it is hot here in Sri Lanka!

kiswaggie
kiswaggie wrote:
2013-07-16 17:10:23 -0700

Msprettymama before you talk about someone else clothes spell your words right

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 15:32:51 -0700

Lmao..tht is sum ugly as close ill laugh in som 1 face if i seen dem wearing it

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:32:21 -0700

I cant survive with out my SKINNY JEANS and band t-shirt o-o

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 15:30:21 -0700

imma be wearin danmm school uniform black shirt khakis long socks with some he got game 13 jordans

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:30:18 -0700

We're not a loud to wear skulls. But I sure will be wear band shirts and shorts.

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:28:01 -0700

I will be wearing my skull shirts, SKINNY JEANS! , band t-shirts, shorts, hoodies, and my jewelry ( my snake necklace wear o: )

ilUvCaNdY998
ilUvCaNdY998 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:28:00 -0700

Lol

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 15:25:58 -0700

august 7th yayee and ian wearin that ugly shxtt

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:25:42 -0700

I'm going to mostly be wearing skinny jeans, jeans, cute shirts, sweat shirts and, sweat pants.

ilUvCaNdY998
ilUvCaNdY998 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:24:53 -0700

Nôooooooo wait I'm not in school until the 27 th of august.....yay!!!!!!Big Grin

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-07-16 15:20:14 -0700

wat if u hav to wear uniform

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:15:35 -0700

Lol i'm already back at school for volleyball... so the fashion is t-shirts and spandex....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:14:06 -0700

Oh no. Back to school!

theizzy
theizzy wrote:
2012-09-16 13:00:27 -0700

Too bad i switched schools and have to wear uniforms now.... I still have my whole closet full of awesome skinney jeans and bold blazers.

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-08-15 14:32:10 -0700

I Be Looking Fresh !

BerryBomb
BerryBomb wrote:
2012-07-10 13:08:47 -0700

Why post this if we have to wear school uniforms ?

PACKERSRULE2
PACKERSRULE2 wrote:
2012-07-10 12:46:50 -0700

dress code got a lot stricter 4 this upcoming year... but im working my closet to find ways around it (;

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-07-10 11:44:20 -0700

I have to where uniforms but I still where wht I want to im not going to let some stupid school law change my life.

F1125690020781

Are You a L.A.M.B. or Fetish Fan?

• L.A.M.B.
  • Fetish.
  • I love both collections cuz they're so trendy and funky.
  • Neither of 'em are my style.

Micro_ballet_micro
Ever since style icon Audrey Hepburn made ballet flats a staple in the 1960s when she paired them...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_romper_micro
Rompers are all the rage this summer! Everyone seems to have a different name for it - romper, pl...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: