Comments

Back To School Fashion For Girls

Head back to school in style! Kidzworld suggests some key pieces to help you transition from Summer to Fall. Check it out in Back To School Fashion For Girls! Back to Article

wonderwoman45
wonderwoman45 wrote:
2013-08-19 02:35:37 -0700

Not fair! I have to wear uniform to school and none of its made out of denim! But at home I always wear denim especially skinny jeans and denim shorts. smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 21:20:27 -0700

I love skinny jeans and denim jakckets. Tooo bad it is hot here in Sri Lanka!

kiswaggie
kiswaggie wrote:
2013-07-16 17:10:23 -0700

Msprettymama before you talk about someone else clothes spell your words right

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 15:32:51 -0700

Lmao..tht is sum ugly as close ill laugh in som 1 face if i seen dem wearing it

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:32:21 -0700

I cant survive with out my SKINNY JEANS and band t-shirt o-o

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 15:30:21 -0700

imma be wearin danmm school uniform black shirt khakis long socks with some he got game 13 jordans

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:30:18 -0700

We're not a loud to wear skulls. But I sure will be wear band shirts and shorts.

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:28:01 -0700

I will be wearing my skull shirts, SKINNY JEANS! , band t-shirts, shorts, hoodies, and my jewelry ( my snake necklace wear o: )

ilUvCaNdY998
ilUvCaNdY998 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:28:00 -0700

Lol

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 15:25:58 -0700

august 7th yayee and ian wearin that ugly shxtt

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:25:42 -0700

I'm going to mostly be wearing skinny jeans, jeans, cute shirts, sweat shirts and, sweat pants.

ilUvCaNdY998
ilUvCaNdY998 wrote:
2013-07-16 15:24:53 -0700

Nôooooooo wait I'm not in school until the 27 th of august.....yay!!!!!!Big Grin

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-07-16 15:20:14 -0700

wat if u hav to wear uniform

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:15:35 -0700

Lol i'm already back at school for volleyball... so the fashion is t-shirts and spandex....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:14:06 -0700

Oh no. Back to school!

theizzy
theizzy wrote:
2012-09-16 13:00:27 -0700

Too bad i switched schools and have to wear uniforms now.... I still have my whole closet full of awesome skinney jeans and bold blazers.

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-08-15 14:32:10 -0700

I Be Looking Fresh !

BerryBomb
BerryBomb wrote:
2012-07-10 13:08:47 -0700

Why post this if we have to wear school uniforms ?

PACKERSRULE2
PACKERSRULE2 wrote:
2012-07-10 12:46:50 -0700

dress code got a lot stricter 4 this upcoming year... but im working my closet to find ways around it (;

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-07-10 11:44:20 -0700

I have to where uniforms but I still where wht I want to im not going to let some stupid school law change my life.

F1125690020781

Are You a L.A.M.B. or Fetish Fan?

• L.A.M.B.
  • Fetish.
  • I love both collections cuz they're so trendy and funky.
  • Neither of 'em are my style.

Micro_ballet_micro
Ever since style icon Audrey Hepburn made ballet flats a staple in the 1960s when she paired them...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_romper_micro
Rompers are all the rage this summer! Everyone seems to have a different name for it - romper, pl...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: