Comments

Teen Celebs' Back to School Clothing Lines

All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are trying their hand at designing. This fall, check out their new clothing lines at Walmart, Kmart and Sears. Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl

dolly786 wrote:
2014-06-23 05:59:43 -0700

i like it

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-20 14:43:38 -0700

Very chic 'n girly 'n cute for Miley's and Selenas.
I also love Demi's and Jonas'

Wooper1255

japanesedoll89 wrote:
2013-08-15 12:11:23 -0700

seeing as how its 2013 and this came out in 2010

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-13 14:45:08 -0700

I'll try taylor swift's and selena's clothing line

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:13:21 -0700

Selena...I hate u but not ur clothing line xD

RawrSkittles=)

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:07:06 -0700

MILEEEEEEEEEEY ; ____ ;

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-07-16 13:35:07 -0700

i lik em all nd taylors is ok

poloboudreaux:)
poloboudreaux:) wrote:
2012-07-16 13:30:26 -0700

they prety

imyourcookie_98
imyourcookie_98 wrote:
2012-07-16 07:17:43 -0700

Selena got swag so I wear selenas clothing line all the other clothing lines are cheap lol jp but its true

Andrea_Swaqq
Andrea_Swaqq wrote:
2012-07-16 07:06:55 -0700

Selena's bug I like the shorts on miley's clothing line

Jaaayyy Cakeee Mariee
Jaaayyy Cakeee Mariee wrote:
2012-06-27 16:42:19 -0700

Selena is better miley cyrus is ugly its just the shorts that is cute duh....????

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-04-26 06:33:12 -0700

selena's clothing line is so pretty !

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2012-04-09 07:14:52 -0700

Selena, Miley, Taylor and maybe Demi but I cant wear Miley's clothing line to school! >Frown

F1125690020781

Are You a L.A.M.B. or Fetish Fan?

• L.A.M.B.
  • Fetish.
  • I love both collections cuz they're so trendy and funky.
  • Neither of 'em are my style.

Micro_teen_micro
Last night’s Teen Choice Awards 2010 was an absolute whirlwind of celebrities, crazy performances...
Micro_taylor_micro
Taylor Swift is our new fashion crush! With her signature curly blonde hair, au natural makeup an...
Micro_kp_micro
We've always admired Katy Perry's pin-up girl style! Since the first song she released, "Ur So Ga...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778