Comments

Sweet Scents

Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! It all depends on your personal preference for how you want to smell - do you prefer floral, fruity, sweet vanilla or musk? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:18:32 -0700

Coffee beans help

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-05 07:13:12 -0700

you people should look at 'make your own perfume'

AyOoOoDe

cherry2 wrote:
2013-05-18 10:43:25 -0700

Love

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-10-07 13:33:41 -0700

I Wonder What Rose And Strawberry Perfume Would Smell Like! Tasty And Nice... xD

dingdong
dingdong wrote:
2010-10-26 10:19:42 -0700

mine smells like flowers LOV IT

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:30:43 -0700

well i love all these little cute bottles!!

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-19 08:47:26 -0700

cool

What's the Best Perfume Smell?

• Something musky like Ambercrombie and Fitch.
  • Light and pretty like White Musk by the Body Shop.
  • Anything by Calvin Klein - they all smell great.
  • Soothing scents from the Body Shop.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Finally! An all-natural skincare line that eliminates the glitz and glamour that can sometimes si...
Wanna look good without spending a bunch of money on make-up? Then check out some of these cool b...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11