Comments

Sweet Scents

Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! It all depends on your personal preference for how you want to smell - do you prefer floral, fruity, sweet vanilla or musk? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:18:32 -0700

Coffee beans help

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-05 07:13:12 -0700

you people should look at 'make your own perfume'

AyOoOoDe

cherry2 wrote:
2013-05-18 10:43:25 -0700

Love

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-10-07 13:33:41 -0700

I Wonder What Rose And Strawberry Perfume Would Smell Like! Tasty And Nice... xD

dingdong
dingdong wrote:
2010-10-26 10:19:42 -0700

mine smells like flowers LOV IT

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:30:43 -0700

well i love all these little cute bottles!!

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-19 08:47:26 -0700

cool

What's the Best Perfume Smell?

• Something musky like Ambercrombie and Fitch.
  • Light and pretty like White Musk by the Body Shop.
  • Anything by Calvin Klein - they all smell great.
  • Soothing scents from the Body Shop.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Finally! An all-natural skincare line that eliminates the glitz and glamour that can sometimes si...
Wanna look good without spending a bunch of money on make-up? Then check out some of these cool b...

kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.
brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.