Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Sweet Scents

Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! It all depends on your personal preference for how you want to smell - do you prefer floral, fruity, sweet vanilla or musk? Back to Article

shayshay1
shayshay1 wrote:
2014-09-07 15:00:07 -0700

i like it im make my own

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:18:32 -0700

Coffee beans help

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-05 07:13:12 -0700

you people should look at 'make your own perfume'

AyOoOoDe

cherry2 wrote:
2013-05-18 10:43:25 -0700

Love

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-10-07 13:33:41 -0700

I Wonder What Rose And Strawberry Perfume Would Smell Like! Tasty And Nice... xD

dingdong
dingdong wrote:
2010-10-26 10:19:42 -0700

mine smells like flowers LOV IT

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:30:43 -0700

well i love all these little cute bottles!!

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-19 08:47:26 -0700

cool

What's the Best Perfume Smell?

• Something musky like Ambercrombie and Fitch.
  • Light and pretty like White Musk by the Body Shop.
  • Anything by Calvin Klein - they all smell great.
  • Soothing scents from the Body Shop.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Finally! An all-natural skincare line that eliminates the glitz and glamour that can sometimes si...
Wanna look good without spending a bunch of money on make-up? Then check out some of these cool b...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance