Comments

Sweet Scents

Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! It all depends on your personal preference for how you want to smell - do you prefer floral, fruity, sweet vanilla or musk? Back to Article

shayshay1
shayshay1 wrote:
2014-09-07 15:00:07 -0700

i like it im make my own

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:18:32 -0700

Coffee beans help

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-05 07:13:12 -0700

you people should look at 'make your own perfume'

AyOoOoDe

cherry2 wrote:
2013-05-18 10:43:25 -0700

Love

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-10-07 13:33:41 -0700

I Wonder What Rose And Strawberry Perfume Would Smell Like! Tasty And Nice... xD

dingdong
dingdong wrote:
2010-10-26 10:19:42 -0700

mine smells like flowers LOV IT

maria181
maria181 wrote:
2010-08-20 22:30:43 -0700

well i love all these little cute bottles!!

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-19 08:47:26 -0700

cool

What's the Best Perfume Smell?

• Something musky like Ambercrombie and Fitch.
  • Light and pretty like White Musk by the Body Shop.
  • Anything by Calvin Klein - they all smell great.
  • Soothing scents from the Body Shop.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Finally! An all-natural skincare line that eliminates the glitz and glamour that can sometimes si...
Wanna look good without spending a bunch of money on make-up? Then check out some of these cool b...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.