Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish It :: Quick Cash

All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are definitely not going to shell out the cash, and I'm too young for a real job, but too old to go outside and run the neighborhood lemonade stand. I'm great with computers and tech stuff. Do you have any ideas for some quick cash before school starts? Back to Article

Oreo12today
Oreo12today wrote:
2013-08-14 08:03:47 -0700

its hard to get people to say yes

purplelvr
purplelvr wrote:
2013-07-30 15:45:35 -0700

car washing for me

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:50:12 -0700

(: car washing in bathing suits job for meh

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:48:56 -0700

YAY CASH

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2013-06-23 10:53:47 -0700

i save money by doing little works to help my mom and she pay me. sometimes i get some money from dad if i get good marks

Temporarily Alyssa

Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 02:41:10 -0700

Never read it...xD

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:39:23 -0700

WHY DO KIDS NEEDS MONEY -.- I don't even know where to use meh money.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-07 06:26:51 -0700

selling something Devil

Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi wrote:
2012-06-17 17:10:55 -0700

Selling something

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-04-13 18:53:30 -0700

if ur gd at tech do comp lessons and help ppl set up stuff. some ppl like my nan have illness so they cant type u could teach um 2 do it again

GroovyChic99
GroovyChic99 wrote:
2011-01-11 11:12:53 -0800

It would be a great idea to do yard work to me 'cause it's not that hard.

LilSockPuppet
LilSockPuppet wrote:
2010-11-28 01:30:24 -0800

You can make over 500$ just by helping out CharityNewsies with packages near you only takes 1/2 an Hour...Quick aint it?

lover
lover wrote:
2010-09-25 06:01:14 -0700

try to help the eldery

Lizzmagg
Lizzmagg wrote:
2010-09-25 01:17:27 -0700

You should just do anything people around your neiborhood need, such as baby sitting, mowing, or a yard sale.

lepuck
moderator
lepuck wrote:
2010-08-20 15:49:10 -0700

Oh you should gather up a bunch of stuff you don't want anymore and have a yard sale!!!

FlameGirl10
FlameGirl10 wrote:
2010-08-20 04:43:22 -0700

like Miracle said: you could babysit. Like, if u go to church put up a poster and name and say BABYSITTER.

It's best to babysit people who you know. And- I suggest u do 5 and under. thats the best age.

Or, you could get some friends together and do a ca

Miracle972
Miracle972 wrote:
2010-08-20 03:06:39 -0700

You could Babysit...that's what I do and i sometimes make more than 50 dollors a night watching my neighbor's children.

Do You Have a Summer Job?

• Yeah, I get a job every summer.
  • I have a job I work all year round.
  • No, I don't have a summer job.
  • No, but I am looking for one.

Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D