Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

siriravipati
siriravipati wrote:
2012-01-16 00:05:04 -0800

i have hair upto i want decided get bobcut is it right decision

zoey_wants_you
zoey_wants_you wrote:
2012-01-14 15:18:31 -0800

i tryed my bands and it really did not work out Worried

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-19 15:58:48 -0800

I HAVe banga already

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-16 05:50:39 -0700

i wanna have bangds like Nicole Ritchie

gabylove21
gabylove21 wrote:
2011-08-10 19:12:58 -0700

im thinking of getting side bangs they look cool and im in love with em!! smile

TQKDK
TQKDK wrote:
2011-08-10 19:06:27 -0700

my bangz are jus like cameron diaz wen i leav my hair out and

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2011-08-10 18:40:51 -0700

i have a chinese bangz luvin itttt !!!!! btw demi's and selena's look nicezz
Big Grin

peacelovesoccer11
peacelovesoccer11 wrote:
2011-08-10 18:08:37 -0700

side bangs for life!!

KaileyLuvsU*
KaileyLuvsU* wrote:
2011-08-10 15:10:36 -0700

I HAVE Bangs. Long and thin. I look Hot Love

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-08-10 13:42:35 -0700

i already got bangs so i'm pretty much covered! i luv demi lovato's bangs Big Grin

Djstyle
Djstyle wrote:
2011-08-10 13:34:09 -0700

i have side banqs but i straiqhten em to have bLunt banqs [=

MizzLaShae11
MizzLaShae11 wrote:
2011-08-10 12:48:59 -0700

nd mi hair is halfway down mi back

MizzLaShae11

Captain Cookie wrote:
2011-08-10 12:35:43 -0700

I have side bangs (:

freakiintayl♥r_1820472
freakiintayl♥r_1820472 wrote:
2011-08-10 12:30:49 -0700

my bangs go to the left xD

RandomgirlxD123_1762875
RandomgirlxD123_1762875 wrote:
2011-08-10 12:15:15 -0700

i have the side swept bangs xP

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-08-10 12:12:19 -0700

I have bangs!

SMELLIT!
SMELLIT! wrote:
2011-08-10 12:11:25 -0700

i was gonna get bangs buuut i didnt lol

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-08-10 09:57:48 -0700

mii mom wanted to gt mii a bang but idk

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple