Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

ened
ened wrote:
2011-05-02 23:21:25 -0700

i like the side swept but i have the blunt cut

EpicMark
EpicMark wrote:
2011-05-02 22:29:52 -0700

okay awkward :P

vallyball2
vallyball2 wrote:
2011-05-02 22:19:26 -0700

Love the side swept smile

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-05-02 15:00:48 -0700

I Have The Blunt Cut!! xD Im Glad Demi Does!!

skittles barbie99
skittles barbie99 wrote:
2011-05-02 12:59:30 -0700

i only like some peoples bangs others im not so sure about

lilyprincesss
lilyprincesss wrote:
2011-05-02 12:25:05 -0700

i've always been really scared to get bangs but i want them Frustrated

RoBoTgUrL
RoBoTgUrL wrote:
2011-05-02 11:14:49 -0700

omqeeee i lov my bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to color die my bangs!!!!!!!!!!!

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-05-02 11:12:17 -0700

i do not adore bangs but they r okai.

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-05-02 10:38:07 -0700

I LUV BANGS....got 'em smile side bangs smile I used to have bangs to my chin but now their at my nose smile

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-01 02:39:28 -0700

i wanna get bangs

Prettyliltwilight
Prettyliltwilight wrote:
2011-03-25 20:30:23 -0700

hey when u style ur hair with bangs for a couple if months so after that, u'll fix all ur bangs like nothing left and ur forehead would look bigger bcoz ur used to watch ur face with bangs and not only u but the people around you also... Frustrated

xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx
xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx wrote:
2011-03-23 14:10:55 -0700

iLuff mah banqz x]

lol_soccergirl
lol_soccergirl wrote:
2011-01-22 13:04:43 -0800

I had blunt cut bangs but now I am growing them into long sideswept bangs Big Grin

lele1227
lele1227 wrote:
2010-10-19 09:22:38 -0700

why bangs r cool

paige43
paige43 wrote:
2010-10-18 10:56:07 -0700

no bangs for me

tatumjade
tatumjade wrote:
2010-10-10 06:55:32 -0700

i think that's a good idea i think even i will get bangs to!!!!!!!!!!

melibug
melibug wrote:
2010-09-29 16:31:28 -0700

yeah so do i and i quite like my hair (:

cobracheer
cobracheer wrote:
2010-08-31 10:11:36 -0700

i have bangs and i look lik ea supermpodel with tem

arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs wrote:
2010-08-30 02:58:00 -0700

i have been asking for bangs for a while. This article helped.

rainbowgirl819
rainbowgirl819 wrote:
2010-08-24 07:23:33 -0700

that loks good and that hair looks like selena gomez well i think is selena gomez!smile

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Yellow

Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^