Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-02-28 14:38:41 -0800

i wudnt be press 4 a teacher 2 like me

Eskey1122
Eskey1122 wrote:
2012-02-28 14:22:43 -0800

My 7-8th period English teacher is stupid how u gonna get in trouble for smiling wth

AmBeR.lOvEs.
AmBeR.lOvEs. wrote:
2012-02-28 14:08:41 -0800

I hate all my teachers they dont even teach us nothing school is sh*t

maryiscool
maryiscool wrote:
2012-02-28 14:05:42 -0800

I hate my 3-4 period teacher!!!!!!! shes 2 annoying!!

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-02-28 14:05:35 -0800

-iiKnoww Rigght(:

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-02-28 14:03:20 -0800

I hate going to school! I just wanna stay at home !!!!!!!!

cutiequeen13
cutiequeen13 wrote:
2012-02-28 14:02:25 -0800

i hate my teachers they all ugly a'f i HATE them for shiddd

Princewifey 123
Princewifey 123 wrote:
2012-02-28 14:00:12 -0800

nahhh no one want to be a suck up im the class clown and lol stay getting put out of class lol

MakaylaOnAnotherDegree
MakaylaOnAnotherDegree wrote:
2012-02-28 13:57:46 -0800

Imm Thee Class Clown : )

cutiequeen13
cutiequeen13 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:53:16 -0800

im the bad childdd idc wat NO 1 thinks and yhuu noe wat now tht i think of it i mustbe the baddest chick in the 4th grade

-Dushawn
-Dushawn wrote:
2012-02-28 13:52:21 -0800

Me 2

ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-02-28 13:52:02 -0800

Yu Dnt Hve to tlk lyke this . -.-

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:50:03 -0800

Haha I'm known az a bad child in each my classes I hav to be seperated frum da gud kidz

_SHunaIz_M3
_SHunaIz_M3 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:48:48 -0800

Deii dntt nheed to lyke meh kuss ikame to learn nott wrry boutt a teacher lykin meh!!!!!

-Dushawn
-Dushawn wrote:
2012-02-28 13:45:06 -0800

Idc wat my teachers think bout me
They prob think I'm a bhad child lol

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:42:13 -0800

Idgaf bout my teachers

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:38:54 -0800

-iiM straiighht wheatherr theyy Likee mhee or Diss Mhee Annd,Meannt It Baeyyee . .-

Abiah0
Abiah0 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:38:49 -0800

I hope my teacher likes me D: #HomeSchooled.

TheRealAlexis _2009001
TheRealAlexis _2009001 wrote:
2012-02-28 13:36:29 -0800

Who cares if your teachers like you.
I could care less.
The people that want the teachers to like them or try hard, are suck ups.

Popcornnn♥
Popcornnn♥ wrote:
2012-02-28 13:18:28 -0800

I don't like my teachers and they don't like me. End o' story.

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour