Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

bieber kisser12323
bieber kisser12323 wrote:
2011-10-21 19:53:31 -0700

that so right your a very good person i am turning 11 in november and i am in grade 6 so

Lizzielollipop:)
Lizzielollipop:) wrote:
2011-10-01 11:32:25 -0700

OMG im exactly the same ! I got such a good report last year but now im in my second year of high school ( Year Cool i dont seem to impress the teachers that much any more !! smile x

silentassassin
silentassassin wrote:
2011-09-27 12:24:57 -0700

nice tips......very useful....good job! smile

SingItLoud
SingItLoud wrote:
2011-09-15 15:53:12 -0700

lisa_morgan same here lol

smilesapphire26
smilesapphire26 wrote:
2011-08-09 03:33:31 -0700

I am basically A teachers pet I got such a gd report and when u r gd then it is easier to make trouble

lisa_morgan
lisa_morgan wrote:
2011-07-28 13:45:44 -0700

Its kinda hard 4 me not to be a chatty cathy kuz mee and mii friends always have something to talk about and sometimes it gets boring when the teacher keeps telling us to do alot of stuff but i wanna learn and get a good education so ill tryy not to be a chaty cathy if its possiballlll

Ja'shaun5
Ja'shaun5 wrote:
2011-07-28 01:01:16 -0700

My teachers don't like me day hate wen I be makin da class laf all da time

hs the hottest around
hs the hottest around wrote:
2011-07-28 00:50:20 -0700

I stay in the principal office she said that she was tired of seein me one day lol

quanisha100
quanisha100 wrote:
2011-07-22 18:54:02 -0700

sum teacher hate me but idc

bookie312
bookie312 wrote:
2011-07-22 12:12:52 -0700

i make my teachers mad lik everyday

Beanie baby
Beanie baby wrote:
2011-07-22 12:11:27 -0700

my teachers hate me and i hate them back

XxGrey eyesxX
XxGrey eyesxX wrote:
2011-07-22 12:09:50 -0700

all my teachers hate me, hahaha

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-07-22 05:25:42 -0700

My teacher's LOVE me!!!

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-07-21 23:12:26 -0700

most my teacher hate me only 2 or 3 like me

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-21 22:05:53 -0700

teachers from the pit of despair!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-21 21:43:56 -0700

lol why?

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-21 21:39:13 -0700

my middle school teachers hate me already XD

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-21 20:59:59 -0700

hmmmmm

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-07-21 19:11:48 -0700

All I do is sleep :P anyone agree with meh xD

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-07-21 19:10:40 -0700

-Kutii-: you gonna make mah bed rock? Wink

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??