Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-21 19:09:49 -0700

rebelpride: pretty hard Wink

♥EmoAnaliese♥_1776396
♥EmoAnaliese♥_1776396 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:09:47 -0700

Just get a's on every test and dont talk and dont send notes and pay attention O_O

Dont.Let.Me.Drown_1851096
Dont.Let.Me.Drown_1851096 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:09:10 -0700

Psh all my teachers hate me

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-07-21 19:08:08 -0700

-Kutii-:how hard Wink

rainbowkid1998
rainbowkid1998 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:05:32 -0700

lol i dont care i just care if i get good grades

-Emmilee.♥
-Emmilee.♥ wrote:
2011-07-21 19:05:29 -0700

But I Am A Teachers Pet. Muha.

Aairon
Aairon wrote:
2011-07-21 19:05:09 -0700

last time i was a teachers pet i almost got r*ped so screw tht

bumblebee1000
bumblebee1000 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:04:53 -0700

i would love to be a teachers pet

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-21 19:04:51 -0700

Picked on

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-21 19:04:46 -0700

rebelpride: f*ck you!

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-21 19:04:37 -0700

But if ur a teachers pet u gt

-Emmilee.♥
-Emmilee.♥ wrote:
2011-07-21 19:04:07 -0700

Its Freaking Impossable To Make Your Teachers Like You. I Go To The School Of Arts But, I Mean, Dayumm.

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:04:05 -0700

i like annoying teachers wit my unstopable textin' lolz

Jessica.Lves.You_1849184
Jessica.Lves.You_1849184 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:03:49 -0700

I will take her to the salon and to the spa (if she is a girl..duh !! ) And if she is old she REALLY needs to go to the salon and spa

rebelpride
rebelpride wrote:
2011-07-21 19:02:27 -0700

i wanna be a teacher pet!!! smile

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-21 19:01:56 -0700

Who wants to be a teacher pet?

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-07-21 18:59:52 -0700

EHh i just like annoying teachers with my BEATBOXING Big Grin

flowergirl1000
flowergirl1000 wrote:
2011-07-21 18:12:48 -0700

my teachers love me

dougiefresh1
dougiefresh1 wrote:
2011-07-21 18:04:13 -0700

this is dougie fresh1 your friend
can i have a pic of you naked

UR THE ONLY ONE-
UR THE ONLY ONE- wrote:
2011-07-21 17:18:08 -0700

me 2

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez