Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

CassidyBooh ( :
CassidyBooh ( : wrote:
2011-07-12 07:44:36 -0700

IKR , I'm Bad 2 ! [:
They Get On My Daumm Nervess !

lilbit50
lilbit50 wrote:
2011-07-12 07:43:44 -0700

i realy dnt care if dey like me or not i jus need a grade!

Destiny_Luvs_Yhu
Destiny_Luvs_Yhu wrote:
2011-07-12 07:42:13 -0700

Eht Dnt Matter If they Lyk Mhe Or Not Dnt Really Caree..........

cuterights
cuterights wrote:
2011-07-11 21:29:20 -0700

it doesn't really help, but it's good also in another way! smile

sugarplum16
sugarplum16 wrote:
2011-07-11 19:17:30 -0700

thanks 4 tips but still scared

mz.roc.r
mz.roc.r wrote:
2011-07-11 18:57:54 -0700

it dont matter if they like me or not ......i dont have to impress nobody

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-07-11 18:56:06 -0700

I could care less if my teacher ain't like me

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-23 06:08:08 -0700

Two-Shoes! I Always Say Random Stuff When The Teacher Asks A Question... LOL

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-23 06:07:35 -0700

I'm Basically In The Middle. I'm Random, One Of The Class Clowns But I'm Also A Goodie-Two-Shoes! xD

emmieeJ
emmieeJ wrote:
2011-05-18 03:15:58 -0700

well that won't work for me i'm a naught one at school

Imo77
Imo77 wrote:
2011-05-14 17:38:19 -0700

Strange , theres this teacher at our school called Mr seggar and he lets us off with anything! smile Wink

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-05-13 05:27:08 -0700

my teachers give me alot because I do alot

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-05-13 05:27:08 -0700

my teachers give me alo9t because I do alot

meganiumgirl11
meganiumgirl11 wrote:
2011-05-06 08:15:33 -0700

Yeah, ha ha ha katie. Tongue Out

hottiesingle10
hottiesingle10 wrote:
2011-05-05 22:33:30 -0700

i m a class clown and i will stay that wayBig Grin

❤GracieLaura❤
❤GracieLaura❤ wrote:
2011-05-05 21:32:22 -0700

My teachers all hate me and i hate them.
I have an attitude problem.
Gooodd timess
My teachers are all
Dogs ! Wink

sugarplum12
sugarplum12 wrote:
2011-05-05 10:18:05 -0700

U know like ms freeman u do I like freeman and mccoy

ilybabycuz
ilybabycuz wrote:
2011-05-05 09:11:26 -0700

and she hate on the way i dress

ilybabycuz
ilybabycuz wrote:
2011-05-05 09:11:12 -0700

i dnt like my teacher her name ms.laley she digusting

MIZZ-T
MIZZ-T wrote:
2011-05-05 06:20:48 -0700

i dont like ms.freeman,bertling

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour