Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

hottiesingle10
hottiesingle10 wrote:
2011-05-05 22:33:30 -0700

i m a class clown and i will stay that wayBig Grin

❤GracieLaura❤
❤GracieLaura❤ wrote:
2011-05-05 21:32:22 -0700

My teachers all hate me and i hate them.
I have an attitude problem.
Gooodd timess
My teachers are all
Dogs ! Wink

sugarplum12
sugarplum12 wrote:
2011-05-05 10:18:05 -0700

U know like ms freeman u do I like freeman and mccoy

ilybabycuz
ilybabycuz wrote:
2011-05-05 09:11:26 -0700

and she hate on the way i dress

ilybabycuz
ilybabycuz wrote:
2011-05-05 09:11:12 -0700

i dnt like my teacher her name ms.laley she digusting

MIZZ-T
MIZZ-T wrote:
2011-05-05 06:20:48 -0700

i dont like ms.freeman,bertling

MIZZ-T
MIZZ-T wrote:
2011-05-05 06:20:15 -0700

lol mean

sugarplum12
sugarplum12 wrote:
2011-05-05 06:00:37 -0700

i like mmost of my teachers alll you have to do is be good that is how my teachers like me

anthony4558
anthony4558 wrote:
2011-05-05 04:46:17 -0700

idk butt teachers get on mii got damn nerves wit they ugly azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

charlotte groom
charlotte groom wrote:
2011-05-04 21:07:40 -0700

i'm in my teachers good book and im in my last year of junior high

lilavymoney
lilavymoney wrote:
2011-05-04 13:05:40 -0700

The HATERS are my stupid TEACHERS

lilavymoney
lilavymoney wrote:
2011-05-04 13:04:50 -0700

Don't be HATERS losers

lilavymoney
lilavymoney wrote:
2011-05-04 13:01:32 -0700

OMG my teacher me cuz the stuff i wear what ever i wear thats she mood its stupid i hate my teacher Grin

new_new78
new_new78 wrote:
2011-05-04 12:18:03 -0700

o mii teacherz dnt care wat we do

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-05-04 12:09:39 -0700

My english teacher hate me cuz when she start yelling at me fuhh no reason I get mad 2,and she says I have a attitude...OMG!! But my french teacher like me! : )

usesomebody101
usesomebody101 wrote:
2011-05-04 11:59:28 -0700

My teachers arent bad but would it kill them to shut up every once in awhile?!

new_new78
new_new78 wrote:
2011-05-04 11:56:26 -0700

i dnt like none of mii teachers all dey want is there pay check on friday.....

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-05-04 11:42:01 -0700

right thank yhu sis

kirea76
kirea76 wrote:
2011-05-04 11:41:08 -0700

non of mi teachers hate me sometimes dey make me mad but i aventuly get ova it

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-05-04 11:29:09 -0700

dejada: thats my sis

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.