Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

IloveKW
IloveKW wrote:
2011-03-29 16:38:03 -0700

My teachers love me !

destiny38
destiny38 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:34:05 -0700

yeh my teach luv me

_2_cute_for_u_
_2_cute_for_u_ wrote:
2011-03-29 11:07:33 -0700

all my teachers love me........im jus loveable

i'mahotgirl
i'mahotgirl wrote:
2011-03-29 09:42:19 -0700

all my teachers love me......i always make a good
first impression

georgiagirl123
georgiagirl123 wrote:
2011-03-29 09:40:25 -0700

Ha Ha Ha Nice Job JJ Love Wink
ps sorry I called you JJ i just gave ya a nicname

Ugh.Its.Heavyn
Ugh.Its.Heavyn wrote:
2011-03-29 09:26:07 -0700

Goshhh, All You Have To Do Is Behave, And Do Your Work. Pshhh Its Not Like They Have It Out For You, Unless Your Disrespectful, And A Bad Student. Which I Dont Get Why You Would Want To.. I Think Its Stupid Not To Do Your Work It Makes Your Teachers Dislike You, Lowers Your Grades, And Makes Your Parents Disappointed In You. Plus The Economy Now A Days Youll Need A Good Education & Believe Me You Dont Wanna Get On The Bad Side Of Meh Teachers And My Future Teachers Their Mean, Super Mean. &

elenagilbert
elenagilbert wrote:
2011-03-29 09:24:15 -0700

and how is ur pe teacher jelous

Latin Girl
Latin Girl wrote:
2011-03-29 09:15:52 -0700

haha its so weird!! all my teachers love me and i didnt do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a000xILoveYouxa000
a000xILoveYouxa000 wrote:
2011-03-29 09:15:44 -0700

im on Home studies Lmao

Footballplayer#40goteam
Footballplayer#40goteam wrote:
2011-03-29 09:14:08 -0700

my Pe coach iz jealous of meh

sharoncool
sharoncool wrote:
2011-03-29 09:12:42 -0700

boring

LilDolphin
LilDolphin wrote:
2011-03-29 09:04:34 -0700

kool

SweetGirl
SweetGirl wrote:
2011-03-29 09:04:09 -0700

Teachers Have Bad Days & Good Days Eiether way Your on and Off there Bad and Good sideee !

XxesesamyXX_1731925
XxesesamyXX_1731925 wrote:
2011-03-29 09:02:33 -0700

i hate school

R3NA3
R3NA3 wrote:
2011-03-29 08:54:55 -0700

I HATE ALL MII TEACHERZ!!!!!!!!

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-29 08:53:12 -0700

My teacher can be nice then 1 day shes a total jerk!

superkooldude_1720868
superkooldude_1720868 wrote:
2011-03-29 08:51:15 -0700

i hate my teacher shes mean shes a monster

Kidrauhl6
Kidrauhl6 wrote:
2011-03-29 08:46:17 -0700

i only have 1 teacher and shes nice and dosent care she just says "hey i control your grades kiddo"

rihanna221
rihanna221 wrote:
2011-03-29 08:26:25 -0700

okk that was just one the other one is real nice

Djane_4evabme
Djane_4evabme wrote:
2011-03-29 08:26:20 -0700

I dont do shiz 4 any teacher 2 lik mi its weather yew lik mi or not if da teacher dont ill b cropin on him/her Tongue Out

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.