Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-02-01 05:00:54 -0800

I am a good student but now after reading this I will be more good.

christmasjoy123
christmasjoy123 wrote:
2013-12-07 17:20:24 -0800

truly true

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-11-18 16:44:15 -0800

that's soo true I think ill do this

tonyman9
tonyman9 wrote:
2013-10-23 12:57:11 -0700

me 2

tonyman9
tonyman9 wrote:
2013-10-23 12:56:46 -0700

lollllllll

noworrieslifeisok8
noworrieslifeisok8 wrote:
2013-10-20 01:14:06 -0700

Don't say you can't do something and ask for a
friends help first.

vasocare
vasocare wrote:
2013-09-30 23:37:05 -0700

sometimes i ask question which forces teachers to think, but my friends before knowing that questions answer start laughing thinking that teacher will scold me. but actually my questions are always logical and so i get praised.

kiddykidkid03
kiddykidkid03 wrote:
2013-09-08 12:38:58 -0700

I am a good kid in school, but some of these tips are awesome, I am going to have to try these tips out, thanks for whoever wrote it

ShizahOnedirectioner
ShizahOnedirectioner wrote:
2013-09-07 07:26:28 -0700

ohhh..i just checked out coz there is nothing else to do but these things work for all those who make fake presonalities for teahers likeness. i hav a real ID in school, no offense guys! XD! besides, evryone knows this...right?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:03:08 -0700

these r great tips

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:24:43 -0700

oh dat aydee

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-09-06 14:21:42 -0700

Tbh; I'm never in class long enough to get to know my teachers ;-; (They like sending me out) Cool

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:18:56 -0700

@juley all the teacher let us do that out here o_O

Juleykis
Juleykis wrote:
2013-09-06 14:13:25 -0700

my teacher is a boy he is the nices teacher ever he lets u chew gum in class and more things if u talk in line u don't get in troble he just tells u to be quit in a nice why not like some teachers they just yell at u I hate it Big Grin

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-09-06 14:12:56 -0700

i dont really need this info.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:08:56 -0700

they hate when i call them mrs or mr. "first name" ;D

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:08:03 -0700

i like annoying my teachers

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-06 14:06:16 -0700

Good luck Devil Tongue

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-09-06 13:55:53 -0700

It doesn't really matter if your teacher likes you or not. They can't force you to do something. They can ask, but not force.

got_swag_u_dont_wow
got_swag_u_dont_wow wrote:
2013-08-30 04:53:17 -0700

Why do we waint our teacher like us we won't he to hate us

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

Owllover4eva
Owllover4eva posted in General:
Was dracula
reply about 1 hour
DavidBecker
Be bold and initiate a short chat. This will help you to learn those little things that will come in handy later because everyone loves knowing that someone actually listened to them and cared enough to remember the small details about them. Listen carefully and be attentive to the things she tells you so that you will have them for future reference. As you talk, notice if she gives you any signs, special words or hints. All girls are different. Is she shy or outgoing? Does she act like this around other guys? Look at her body language. Leaning in, uncrossed legs, nervous voice, and dilated pupils (especially), are all signs she likes you. Another sign is if she laughs at your boring, stupid jokes. (Beware: Don't use bad jokes as a test, or you'll risk looking like a comedy dork.) She may not be able to look you straight in the eye. She might smile and laugh a lot because she is worried about giving too much away. Check for the smile. A girl that's interested in you will usually immediately smile when you start a conversation with her. The smile may disappear quickly if she's shy, but it's hard to hide an unexpected strong emotion. If she's not romantically interested, she'll likely look at you inquisitively, but she won't express any particular interest.
Spygirl258
Spygirl258 posted in General:
Hi how do you post a main post on the front (?) page? I'm new btw
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx posted in General:
avoiding all windows and doors
Jorja999
The first book that was read to me by my learning buddy in Sunnybrook School was Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone. I was bowled over by the book and it took me to a different world. Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends as well.