Comments

What NOT To Do On Your First Day Of School

The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out some basic no-nos you want to avoid on your first day in Kidzworld’s What NOT To Do On Your First Day Of School. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:04:47 -0700

Lo 5,2,1 I don't do I never will lol

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-17 01:47:27 -0700

Wish I'd known about 4 back when I started 6th grade...

elisalizzy12
elisalizzy12 wrote:
2014-07-16 17:31:36 -0700

lol thats true
smile

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-07-16 10:18:48 -0700

I can't remember by first day back at school....except Kindergarten. Weird.

Kaleey
Kaleey wrote:
2014-07-15 23:08:05 -0700

Thts gross

mufasa402
mufasa402 wrote:
2014-07-15 21:56:59 -0700

lol kmu

kevin11mustangGT
kevin11mustangGT wrote:
2014-07-15 21:40:23 -0700

i just go to class and hopefull its over thats all

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-07-15 21:38:40 -0700

@GingerKissx
Haha, nice.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2014-07-15 21:27:24 -0700

The most important thing to do on your first day, is to leap onto your teacher's desk and bust out your favourite moves.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 16:46:46 -0700

There are A LOT of things that you shouldn't do on the first day of school...

XxCutie4lifeXx
XxCutie4lifeXx wrote:
2014-07-15 16:41:37 -0700

well I am kinda worried about the first day, because I haven't saw my boyfriend since and when we go back to school i'm worried he might dump me Angry

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-07-15 14:20:35 -0700

The sad part about me is I'm super shy so I get friends late, but when I do, I WON'T SHUT UP

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-15 14:18:58 -0700

I kinda like the first day, new people, fresh start, tho i dont like the hw and teachers

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-15 14:05:58 -0700

yeah.. kinda 4 me. I'm only nervous cuz im... well... A LOT DIFFERENT THEN EVERYONE ELSE.

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-07-15 13:35:49 -0700

"Everyone's a little nervous."
But..
What about those people who aren't nervous and are completely ready and are laid back and goin with the flow. .-.

Hydrangea
Hydrangea wrote:
2014-07-15 12:47:27 -0700

I hate school. ene

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-07-15 12:38:06 -0700

School is overrated. Can it be terminated by any chance?

KittyGirlis
KittyGirlis wrote:
2014-07-15 12:30:16 -0700

I've had the same teacher for 2 years. No, I was not held back. She just moved up a grade. PLUS, She is going ANOTHER GRADE UP! Hope I get into her class! Wish me luck!

Masooma
Masooma wrote:
2014-07-15 09:21:02 -0700

we do not do many study

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-15 09:16:07 -0700

I HAVE MILLIONS OF FRIENDS

Diary_poll

Out of all the potential social school landmines, which one would you most likely wish to stay clear off?

• Wedgies
  • Nuclear Cooties
  • Festering Cheese
  • Bullies

Micro_howtomakeyourteacherlikeyou-micro
Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's...
Micro_greektv_micro
Kidzworld hung out on set with the cast of Greek to get their fun and useful back-to-school tips....
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??