Comments

What NOT To Do On Your First Day Of School

The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out some basic no-nos you want to avoid on your first day in Kidzworld’s What NOT To Do On Your First Day Of School. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:04:47 -0700

Lo 5,2,1 I don't do I never will lol

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-17 01:47:27 -0700

Wish I'd known about 4 back when I started 6th grade...

elisalizzy12
elisalizzy12 wrote:
2014-07-16 17:31:36 -0700

lol thats true
smile

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-07-16 10:18:48 -0700

I can't remember by first day back at school....except Kindergarten. Weird.

Kaleey
Kaleey wrote:
2014-07-15 23:08:05 -0700

Thts gross

mufasa402
mufasa402 wrote:
2014-07-15 21:56:59 -0700

lol kmu

kevin11mustangGT
kevin11mustangGT wrote:
2014-07-15 21:40:23 -0700

i just go to class and hopefull its over thats all

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-07-15 21:38:40 -0700

@GingerKissx
Haha, nice.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2014-07-15 21:27:24 -0700

The most important thing to do on your first day, is to leap onto your teacher's desk and bust out your favourite moves.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 16:46:46 -0700

There are A LOT of things that you shouldn't do on the first day of school...

XxCutie4lifeXx
XxCutie4lifeXx wrote:
2014-07-15 16:41:37 -0700

well I am kinda worried about the first day, because I haven't saw my boyfriend since and when we go back to school i'm worried he might dump me Angry

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-07-15 14:20:35 -0700

The sad part about me is I'm super shy so I get friends late, but when I do, I WON'T SHUT UP

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-15 14:18:58 -0700

I kinda like the first day, new people, fresh start, tho i dont like the hw and teachers

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-15 14:05:58 -0700

yeah.. kinda 4 me. I'm only nervous cuz im... well... A LOT DIFFERENT THEN EVERYONE ELSE.

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-07-15 13:35:49 -0700

"Everyone's a little nervous."
But..
What about those people who aren't nervous and are completely ready and are laid back and goin with the flow. .-.

Hydrangea
Hydrangea wrote:
2014-07-15 12:47:27 -0700

I hate school. ene

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-07-15 12:38:06 -0700

School is overrated. Can it be terminated by any chance?

KittyGirlis
KittyGirlis wrote:
2014-07-15 12:30:16 -0700

I've had the same teacher for 2 years. No, I was not held back. She just moved up a grade. PLUS, She is going ANOTHER GRADE UP! Hope I get into her class! Wish me luck!

Masooma
Masooma wrote:
2014-07-15 09:21:02 -0700

we do not do many study

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-15 09:16:07 -0700

I HAVE MILLIONS OF FRIENDS

Diary_poll

Out of all the potential social school landmines, which one would you most likely wish to stay clear off?

• Wedgies
  • Nuclear Cooties
  • Festering Cheese
  • Bullies

Micro_howtomakeyourteacherlikeyou-micro
Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's...
Micro_greektv_micro
Kidzworld hung out on set with the cast of Greek to get their fun and useful back-to-school tips....
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12