Comments

What NOT To Do On Your First Day Of School

The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out some basic no-nos you want to avoid on your first day in Kidzworld’s What NOT To Do On Your First Day Of School. Back to Article

TimiaC....simply m3 _2166814
TimiaC....simply m3 _2166814 wrote:
2012-08-16 12:01:06 -0700

go back 2 skool monday august 20 very excited.....tuk my picture id yesterday gotta get my schedule today orientation today yayayayay.!!!!!!!!!!! new school

TimiaC....simply m3 _2166814
TimiaC....simply m3 _2166814 wrote:
2012-08-16 11:58:27 -0700

sooooooooooooo

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-16 11:32:25 -0700

My open house is Friday and I go back to school on Monday!!!!smile

roroolove
roroolove wrote:
2012-08-16 11:32:11 -0700

thats way true evan last year my teachers wer very dislikeable and it true just be your self

buttercup40001
buttercup40001 wrote:
2012-08-16 11:19:30 -0700

Im so badd in school, all my teachers dislike me xD

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-08-16 11:13:18 -0700

I go bck tu skewl on da 27 but im goin on da 28 bcuz im goin tu las vegas ....n on mi first day of skewl idgaf i already no evrybody so nuns new tu me we juss hve fun n txt all day n class n piss off da teachers lmao im bad n skewl

simply-stesha
simply-stesha wrote:
2012-08-16 06:41:42 -0700

i go back to school monday and my open house friday

lexiloveseveryone
lexiloveseveryone wrote:
2012-08-15 15:07:54 -0700

I go monday tommoro is open house

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-08-15 15:02:51 -0700

done i am always awesome

Nicktube
Nicktube wrote:
2012-08-15 14:35:33 -0700

Why never respond to me

PrincessAdarihana
PrincessAdarihana wrote:
2012-08-15 14:23:42 -0700

im not in school yet

B E A U T I F U L Chiccc
B E A U T I F U L Chiccc wrote:
2012-08-15 14:18:55 -0700

@AnaylaBoo , Lmfaooo Riitee , But I Get Minee Wrong Sometimes .
&& I Always Skip Breakfast .

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-08-15 14:16:31 -0700

I always look fly on the first day ❤❤❤❤❤

@Bri-Bri-so-official
@Bri-Bri-so-official wrote:
2012-08-15 14:15:16 -0700

Im good at doinn my locka combination itz just that i 4 get it all da time

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-08-15 14:12:47 -0700

@Anayla:Haha Lmaoo' Ikr

♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥
♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥ wrote:
2012-08-15 14:08:35 -0700

eVEERIE tHING wHAT nOT tO dO i wILL Juhh To Get In Trouble Haha Those Teachers Try To Fusss But Dey Cant Haha

AnaylaBoo
AnaylaBoo wrote:
2012-08-15 14:08:12 -0700

Don't Forget Locker Combination And Don't Smell

Quinsha
Quinsha wrote:
2012-08-15 14:05:39 -0700

Im in school rite now and on the first da \y i got popular because im cool like dat.! (:

xoxo_boo_oxox
xoxo_boo_oxox wrote:
2012-08-13 10:53:46 -0700

mann ii come inn thaa class str8 THUGGIN

#YEE Cool

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-12 14:15:03 -0700

School's in a couple weeks. What happened to summer?

Diary_poll

Out of all the potential social school landmines, which one would you most likely wish to stay clear off?

• Wedgies
  • Nuclear Cooties
  • Festering Cheese
  • Bullies

Micro_howtomakeyourteacherlikeyou-micro
Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's...
Micro_greektv_micro
Kidzworld hung out on set with the cast of Greek to get their fun and useful back-to-school tips....
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.