Sammi Hanratty Bio
Birthdate:: September 20, 1995
Birthplace: Scottsdale, Arizona
Ever since she could talk, Sammi was telling people she wanted to act. She’s wanted to be on TV since she was 2-years-old! That’s also when Sammi and her family moved to L.A. Sammy is the youngest of five girls—did you know her sister Danielle is also an actress? When Sammi was six-years-old, she started acting in commercials like Oil of Olay, McDonald’s, Build-A-Bear and Pringles.
TV Guest Spots
Sammy hasn’t been acting for long but she’s already made appearances on tons of hit shows. She’s been nominated twice for Young Artists Awards for her performance as Holly on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and has a regular role as Charlotte “Chuck” Charles on the ABC series Pushing Daisies. She’s also a StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a charity that helps sick kids.
Did You Know?
- Sammi’s favorite actor is Jim Carrey and her favorite actresses are Amanda Bynes, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman and Drew Barrymore.
- Sammi is good friends with fellow actress Abigail Breslin.
- She has 2 dogs—a mutt and a German Shepherd.
- "My favorite part of acting is being able to play different types of people and also meeting new people. I love talking to people and getting to know them."
- "I’ve been noticed in public a lot for being the Pringles Girl. My mom and I were at the airport dropping off a friend and a policeman stopped us. We thought he was going to yell at us or give us a ticket and he just wanted to ask if I was the girl on the Pringles commercial. We told him yes and then just laughed."