Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Avoid Homework Stress

Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate your homework stress. Back to Article

zhertva
zhertva wrote:
2014-12-07 18:49:48 -0800

There goes my life choicES

Speckled-Elephant
Speckled-Elephant wrote:
2014-12-07 18:30:47 -0800

You could also feed your homework to your dog (or some random dog on the side of the street.)

Speckled-Elephant
Speckled-Elephant wrote:
2014-12-07 18:30:46 -0800

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-12-07 11:28:20 -0800

Yes! She thinks that since we aced the last project ( we barely passed it without dying ) that she'll assign with more projects without groups! While the other classes get it to do in groups! -.-

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-12-06 18:22:11 -0800

The teacher that loads dishes of it is my math teacher

ariana34
ariana34 wrote:
2014-11-22 16:39:27 -0800

THE_dragoness ur so right

ariana34
ariana34 wrote:
2014-11-22 16:39:27 -0800

THE_dragoness ur so right

kohl266
kohl266 wrote:
2014-10-05 21:26:28 -0700

Reply "yep" if you have a mean teacher

Iridescent_Insomnia
Iridescent_Insomnia wrote:
2014-05-22 15:23:38 -0700

I need this for final exams >.

The_Dragoness
The_Dragoness wrote:
2014-03-10 19:16:51 -0700

What annoys me is that when the teacher sees we are struggling with so much homework she assigns us more -_-

Lauren_LOL
Lauren_LOL wrote:
2014-02-22 13:43:32 -0800

OH WOW

MahiSara
MahiSara wrote:
2013-12-29 09:45:17 -0800

i hate home work so thats y as soon as i come home i do it because after doing it iam relaxed all the day!!!!

crazyfor1d
crazyfor1d wrote:
2013-12-14 14:52:28 -0800

i hate homework so much.i have math homework right now but i'm not going to do it.I HATE MATH

cinama
cinama wrote:
2013-12-11 17:23:36 -0800

For those people who need help with math, I love it! I also love homework and school. If you want me to start a School Group or Math Group to help. Reply to me. I would love to help! smile

Vinnie012
Vinnie012 wrote:
2013-12-11 09:37:48 -0800

i hate math

Zebracakes-500
Zebracakes-500 wrote:
2013-12-10 20:45:06 -0800

You wanna know how I avoid homework stress......I don't do it!!!

Missladyl
Missladyl wrote:
2013-12-10 20:28:36 -0800

I hate math

country_gurl16
country_gurl16 wrote:
2013-12-10 17:25:53 -0800

I hate math.

countrygirl516
countrygirl516 wrote:
2013-12-10 17:24:07 -0800

Helps alot! But I never get enough time in class and when I do go and ask my teacher she is really busy or on the phone! Mad

country_gurl16
country_gurl16 wrote:
2013-12-10 17:21:01 -0800

that helps me out a lot cause I hve biology right now.

When Do You Do Your Homework?

• As soon as I get home from school.
  • Usually after supper.
  • In the morning, right before class starts.
  • Homework? I've never done it.

Micro_bad grades_micro
justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a t...
Micro_homework box_micro
While this cool new product from MOMS Made Easy, called a HomeWork Box, doesn’t magically guarant...
Micro_teacher_micro
cuPcaKe asks: "Lots of the teachers at my school don’t understand me. They always think I’m doing...
EQAO is coming up at the end of the month I'm stressing out. I'm great in school but I'm afraid ...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.