Comments

At Home Beauty Spa Day!

It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfort of your own home! You can do it anytime you feel like relaxing with some at home beauty treatments, no leaving the house is required. Back to Article

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-06-28 05:40:57 -0700

Having one this Saturday!!

sparkli
sparkli wrote:
2013-05-28 01:20:22 -0700

Yeah I noticed that too. They should edit it sooner or later.

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-10-13 18:24:55 -0700

check out my blog for most awsomw spa day

super-baby-Girl
super-baby-Girl wrote:
2011-09-28 15:45:05 -0700

I wanna go 2 a Spa........

Barbie_Figure
Barbie_Figure wrote:
2011-06-10 06:58:20 -0700

iDK wHO wROTE tHIS bUT tHERE aRE a fEW fLAWS iN tHIS aRTICLE. sTARTING wITH "yOU cAN eVEN dO oN a mONDAY nIGHT!" pERSONALY mONDAYS aRE a bAD dAY tO dO tHIS uNLESS tHERE wAS nO sCHOOL, wORK, aFTER-sKOOL aCTIVITIES eTC. iT pROBABLY wOULD bE oN a mONDAY iN tHE sUMMER tIME mAYBE...bUT iF yOUR iN sUMMER sKOOL tHTS aNOTHER pROBLEM...aNYHOW...nEXT wITH tHE mANI-pEDI'S...u nEED a bASE cOAT tO pRIME yOUR nAILS bEFORE u pUT oN tHE poLISH...tHAT iS hOW sOME pEOPLE'S nAILS hAVE a yELLOW sTAINING oN tHEM! :

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-08 06:53:57 -0700

i like the idea of that because i luv to do my toes and things im just a girly girly though you come over my house i have alot nail polish and i luv wearing fake nails . Big Grin

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-06 02:43:43 -0700

i think it is good to stay healthy because u wouldnt want to be rusty feeling all rusty and nasty i know i wouldnt

bowwowbone
bowwowbone wrote:
2010-09-04 06:53:36 -0700

hi i like that idea i did it with my mom and we bonded together

moosefan01
moosefan01 wrote:
2010-09-04 01:57:47 -0700

Cool, neaby ill try that. ''MOM! I NEED THE PHONE TO CALL MY FRIENDS! I WANNA HAVE A HOME BEAUTY SPA!!!'' =D

ayanah716
ayanah716 wrote:
2010-09-01 14:04:59 -0700

i want 2 b @ home relaxin right nowdin wat i usually do sleepin all day

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-27 08:03:55 -0700

good article

miss1star
miss1star wrote:
2010-08-26 07:23:33 -0700

i would luv too get pamperd Grin]

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_amigas_micro
A new series of novels with a Latin American spin called Amigas was inspired by the one-and-only ...
She’s already a HUGE star in Costa Rica, with six Grammy nominations, a No. 1 dance single and pe...
Micro_notebook-micor
Nothing gets you in the Valentine's Day spirit like a heartwarming romantic movie. Any of these f...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon