Comments

At Home Beauty Spa Day!

It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfort of your own home! You can do it anytime you feel like relaxing with some at home beauty treatments, no leaving the house is required. Back to Article

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:42:45 -0700

I am doing mine on Monday.By the way its winter break so... yeah

nyi_nyi
nyi_nyi wrote:
2014-06-06 17:55:55 -0700

Just found out what i'm doing this weekend smile

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-06-28 05:40:57 -0700

Having one this Saturday!!

sparkli
sparkli wrote:
2013-05-28 01:20:22 -0700

Yeah I noticed that too. They should edit it sooner or later.

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-10-13 18:24:55 -0700

check out my blog for most awsomw spa day

super-baby-Girl
super-baby-Girl wrote:
2011-09-28 15:45:05 -0700

I wanna go 2 a Spa........

Barbie_Figure_1639756
Barbie_Figure_1639756 wrote:
2011-06-10 06:58:20 -0700

iDK wHO wROTE tHIS bUT tHERE aRE a fEW fLAWS iN tHIS aRTICLE. sTARTING wITH "yOU cAN eVEN dO oN a mONDAY nIGHT!" pERSONALY mONDAYS aRE a bAD dAY tO dO tHIS uNLESS tHERE wAS nO sCHOOL, wORK, aFTER-sKOOL aCTIVITIES eTC. iT pROBABLY wOULD bE oN a mONDAY iN tHE sUMMER tIME mAYBE...bUT iF yOUR iN sUMMER sKOOL tHTS aNOTHER pROBLEM...aNYHOW...nEXT wITH tHE mANI-pEDI'S...u nEED a bASE cOAT tO pRIME yOUR nAILS bEFORE u pUT oN tHE poLISH...tHAT iS hOW sOME pEOPLE'S nAILS hAVE a yELLOW sTAINING oN tHEM! :

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-08 06:53:57 -0700

i like the idea of that because i luv to do my toes and things im just a girly girly though you come over my house i have alot nail polish and i luv wearing fake nails . Big Grin

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-06 02:43:43 -0700

i think it is good to stay healthy because u wouldnt want to be rusty feeling all rusty and nasty i know i wouldnt

bowwowbone
bowwowbone wrote:
2010-09-04 06:53:36 -0700

hi i like that idea i did it with my mom and we bonded together

moosefan01
moosefan01 wrote:
2010-09-04 01:57:47 -0700

Cool, neaby ill try that. ''MOM! I NEED THE PHONE TO CALL MY FRIENDS! I WANNA HAVE A HOME BEAUTY SPA!!!'' =D

ayanah716
ayanah716 wrote:
2010-09-01 14:04:59 -0700

i want 2 b @ home relaxin right nowdin wat i usually do sleepin all day

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-27 08:03:55 -0700

good article

miss1star
miss1star wrote:
2010-08-26 07:23:33 -0700

i would luv too get pamperd Grin]

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_amigas_micro
A new series of novels with a Latin American spin called Amigas was inspired by the one-and-only ...
She’s already a HUGE star in Costa Rica, with six Grammy nominations, a No. 1 dance single and pe...
Micro_notebook-micor
Nothing gets you in the Valentine's Day spirit like a heartwarming romantic movie. Any of these f...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3