Comments

At Home Beauty Spa Day!

It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfort of your own home! You can do it anytime you feel like relaxing with some at home beauty treatments, no leaving the house is required. Back to Article

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:42:45 -0700

I am doing mine on Monday.By the way its winter break so... yeah

nyi_nyi
nyi_nyi wrote:
2014-06-06 17:55:55 -0700

Just found out what i'm doing this weekend smile

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-06-28 05:40:57 -0700

Having one this Saturday!!

sparkli
sparkli wrote:
2013-05-28 01:20:22 -0700

Yeah I noticed that too. They should edit it sooner or later.

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-10-13 18:24:55 -0700

check out my blog for most awsomw spa day

super-baby-Girl
super-baby-Girl wrote:
2011-09-28 15:45:05 -0700

I wanna go 2 a Spa........

Barbie_Figure_1639756
Barbie_Figure_1639756 wrote:
2011-06-10 06:58:20 -0700

iDK wHO wROTE tHIS bUT tHERE aRE a fEW fLAWS iN tHIS aRTICLE. sTARTING wITH "yOU cAN eVEN dO oN a mONDAY nIGHT!" pERSONALY mONDAYS aRE a bAD dAY tO dO tHIS uNLESS tHERE wAS nO sCHOOL, wORK, aFTER-sKOOL aCTIVITIES eTC. iT pROBABLY wOULD bE oN a mONDAY iN tHE sUMMER tIME mAYBE...bUT iF yOUR iN sUMMER sKOOL tHTS aNOTHER pROBLEM...aNYHOW...nEXT wITH tHE mANI-pEDI'S...u nEED a bASE cOAT tO pRIME yOUR nAILS bEFORE u pUT oN tHE poLISH...tHAT iS hOW sOME pEOPLE'S nAILS hAVE a yELLOW sTAINING oN tHEM! :

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-08 06:53:57 -0700

i like the idea of that because i luv to do my toes and things im just a girly girly though you come over my house i have alot nail polish and i luv wearing fake nails . Big Grin

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-06 02:43:43 -0700

i think it is good to stay healthy because u wouldnt want to be rusty feeling all rusty and nasty i know i wouldnt

bowwowbone
bowwowbone wrote:
2010-09-04 06:53:36 -0700

hi i like that idea i did it with my mom and we bonded together

moosefan01
moosefan01 wrote:
2010-09-04 01:57:47 -0700

Cool, neaby ill try that. ''MOM! I NEED THE PHONE TO CALL MY FRIENDS! I WANNA HAVE A HOME BEAUTY SPA!!!'' =D

ayanah716
ayanah716 wrote:
2010-09-01 14:04:59 -0700

i want 2 b @ home relaxin right nowdin wat i usually do sleepin all day

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-27 08:03:55 -0700

good article

miss1star
miss1star wrote:
2010-08-26 07:23:33 -0700

i would luv too get pamperd Grin]

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_amigas_micro
A new series of novels with a Latin American spin called Amigas was inspired by the one-and-only ...
She’s already a HUGE star in Costa Rica, with six Grammy nominations, a No. 1 dance single and pe...
Micro_notebook-micor
Nothing gets you in the Valentine's Day spirit like a heartwarming romantic movie. Any of these f...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!