Comments

At Home Beauty Spa Day!

It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfort of your own home! You can do it anytime you feel like relaxing with some at home beauty treatments, no leaving the house is required. Back to Article

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:42:45 -0700

I am doing mine on Monday.By the way its winter break so... yeah

nyi_nyi
nyi_nyi wrote:
2014-06-06 17:55:55 -0700

Just found out what i'm doing this weekend smile

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-06-28 05:40:57 -0700

Having one this Saturday!!

sparkli
sparkli wrote:
2013-05-28 01:20:22 -0700

Yeah I noticed that too. They should edit it sooner or later.

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-10-13 18:24:55 -0700

check out my blog for most awsomw spa day

super-baby-Girl
super-baby-Girl wrote:
2011-09-28 15:45:05 -0700

I wanna go 2 a Spa........

Barbie_Figure_1639756
Barbie_Figure_1639756 wrote:
2011-06-10 06:58:20 -0700

iDK wHO wROTE tHIS bUT tHERE aRE a fEW fLAWS iN tHIS aRTICLE. sTARTING wITH "yOU cAN eVEN dO oN a mONDAY nIGHT!" pERSONALY mONDAYS aRE a bAD dAY tO dO tHIS uNLESS tHERE wAS nO sCHOOL, wORK, aFTER-sKOOL aCTIVITIES eTC. iT pROBABLY wOULD bE oN a mONDAY iN tHE sUMMER tIME mAYBE...bUT iF yOUR iN sUMMER sKOOL tHTS aNOTHER pROBLEM...aNYHOW...nEXT wITH tHE mANI-pEDI'S...u nEED a bASE cOAT tO pRIME yOUR nAILS bEFORE u pUT oN tHE poLISH...tHAT iS hOW sOME pEOPLE'S nAILS hAVE a yELLOW sTAINING oN tHEM! :

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-08 06:53:57 -0700

i like the idea of that because i luv to do my toes and things im just a girly girly though you come over my house i have alot nail polish and i luv wearing fake nails . Big Grin

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2010-09-06 02:43:43 -0700

i think it is good to stay healthy because u wouldnt want to be rusty feeling all rusty and nasty i know i wouldnt

bowwowbone
bowwowbone wrote:
2010-09-04 06:53:36 -0700

hi i like that idea i did it with my mom and we bonded together

moosefan01
moosefan01 wrote:
2010-09-04 01:57:47 -0700

Cool, neaby ill try that. ''MOM! I NEED THE PHONE TO CALL MY FRIENDS! I WANNA HAVE A HOME BEAUTY SPA!!!'' =D

ayanah716
ayanah716 wrote:
2010-09-01 14:04:59 -0700

i want 2 b @ home relaxin right nowdin wat i usually do sleepin all day

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-27 08:03:55 -0700

good article

miss1star
miss1star wrote:
2010-08-26 07:23:33 -0700

i would luv too get pamperd Grin]

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_amigas_micro
A new series of novels with a Latin American spin called Amigas was inspired by the one-and-only ...
She’s already a HUGE star in Costa Rica, with six Grammy nominations, a No. 1 dance single and pe...
Micro_notebook-micor
Nothing gets you in the Valentine's Day spirit like a heartwarming romantic movie. Any of these f...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?