Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have Diabetes

No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me different. Will they?" Back to Article

Carlsen
Carlsen wrote:
2014-04-30 20:10:47 -0700

I have been on Lantus for long time but now the doctor he put me on Humalog. he say it have something in it to slow it down. I hope this is good thing.

Carlsen
Carlsen wrote:
2014-04-30 20:10:47 -0700

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-07-26 22:21:58 -0700

you should write down your fealings

tune_in
tune_in wrote:
2012-12-24 08:21:20 -0800

i have diabetes but im on an insulin pump

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:37:41 -0800

Well, I have pneumonia. But I dyed my hair purple to look cooler. Would that work? Indifferent

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2012-09-25 18:35:13 -0700

having diabetes is something to be proud of!i think is good to be different my friend Stacey thinks so too(she has diabetes,

mindlessbehaviorlover123

Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-04-05 19:19:21 -0700

I have it

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-12 18:28:07 -0800

Some people do and some people dont, i dont cause my stepdad has diabetes and cause its not nice.

ketchup freak
ketchup freak wrote:
2012-01-22 18:51:33 -0800

there was a part in my first comment that it looked like this 0ther i ment 2 write there

ketchup freak
ketchup freak wrote:
2012-01-22 18:49:20 -0800

I am a type 1 diabetic it is hard sometimes.0there r the ups and downs i play hockey so it is hard 4 me i get a bunch of highs and lows.i have a huge family so it is super hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricey'15
Tricey'15 wrote:
2012-01-07 17:16:21 -0800

My sis has type 1 diabetes iCan't how she deals with having to take shots nd stuff..but it is whut it is

XxSkylerxX
XxSkylerxX wrote:
2012-01-07 17:00:36 -0800

I have Type 1.

P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354
P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354 wrote:
2012-01-07 16:58:37 -0800

My little cousin is a Type 1 Diabetic. It's hard to deal with the carb counting and Insulin, but it gets easier!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-01-07 16:56:57 -0800

I have type 1 diabetes

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 16:55:53 -0800

i dont have this . only my grandma on both sides and my aunt has it .

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2011-10-07 05:03:55 -0700

i don´t have diabetes but there is this girl at my school and she does. And i think i want to talk about her feeling is to start fights because she starts a lot of fights Indifferent

hatty988
hatty988 wrote:
2011-10-07 01:19:04 -0700

u have diabetes

cece luv51
cece luv51 wrote:
2011-10-06 17:31:40 -0700

my friend has diabettis and she cant all da stuff we eat

Jackiepoll

Greatest Athlete Who Had Diabetes? Vote!

• Arthur Ashe.
  • Ty Cobb.
  • Jackie Robinson.
  • Billie Jean King.

Diabetes can strike even the rich and famous. From Halle Berry to Nick Jonas, take a look at whic...
Diabetes is only a setback to your sports career if you let it. We take a look at two d...
Micro_diabetes_micro
Do you or someone you know suffer from type 1 or 2 diabetes? Here's some more information Kidzwor...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza