Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have Diabetes

No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me different. Will they?" Back to Article

Carlsen
Carlsen wrote:
2014-04-30 20:10:47 -0700

I have been on Lantus for long time but now the doctor he put me on Humalog. he say it have something in it to slow it down. I hope this is good thing.

Carlsen
Carlsen wrote:
2014-04-30 20:10:47 -0700

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-07-26 22:21:58 -0700

you should write down your fealings

tune_in
tune_in wrote:
2012-12-24 08:21:20 -0800

i have diabetes but im on an insulin pump

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:37:41 -0800

Well, I have pneumonia. But I dyed my hair purple to look cooler. Would that work? Indifferent

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2012-09-25 18:35:13 -0700

having diabetes is something to be proud of!i think is good to be different my friend Stacey thinks so too(she has diabetes,

mindlessbehaviorlover123

Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-04-05 19:19:21 -0700

I have it

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-12 18:28:07 -0800

Some people do and some people dont, i dont cause my stepdad has diabetes and cause its not nice.

ketchup freak
ketchup freak wrote:
2012-01-22 18:51:33 -0800

there was a part in my first comment that it looked like this 0ther i ment 2 write there

ketchup freak
ketchup freak wrote:
2012-01-22 18:49:20 -0800

I am a type 1 diabetic it is hard sometimes.0there r the ups and downs i play hockey so it is hard 4 me i get a bunch of highs and lows.i have a huge family so it is super hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricey'15
Tricey'15 wrote:
2012-01-07 17:16:21 -0800

My sis has type 1 diabetes iCan't how she deals with having to take shots nd stuff..but it is whut it is

XxSkylerxX
XxSkylerxX wrote:
2012-01-07 17:00:36 -0800

I have Type 1.

P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354
P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354 wrote:
2012-01-07 16:58:37 -0800

My little cousin is a Type 1 Diabetic. It's hard to deal with the carb counting and Insulin, but it gets easier!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-01-07 16:56:57 -0800

I have type 1 diabetes

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 16:55:53 -0800

i dont have this . only my grandma on both sides and my aunt has it .

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2011-10-07 05:03:55 -0700

i don´t have diabetes but there is this girl at my school and she does. And i think i want to talk about her feeling is to start fights because she starts a lot of fights Indifferent

hatty988
hatty988 wrote:
2011-10-07 01:19:04 -0700

u have diabetes

cece luv51
cece luv51 wrote:
2011-10-06 17:31:40 -0700

my friend has diabettis and she cant all da stuff we eat

Jackiepoll

Greatest Athlete Who Had Diabetes? Vote!

• Arthur Ashe.
  • Ty Cobb.
  • Jackie Robinson.
  • Billie Jean King.

Diabetes can strike even the rich and famous. From Halle Berry to Nick Jonas, take a look at whic...
Diabetes is only a setback to your sports career if you let it. We take a look at two d...
Micro_diabetes_micro
Do you or someone you know suffer from type 1 or 2 diabetes? Here's some more information Kidzwor...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day