Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Embarrasses Me

crazzy123 asks: "My mom is so embarrassing. She thinks she can do whatever she wants in front of me. I want to tell her she embarrasses me but I don't want to hurt her feelings. What should I say or do?" Back to Article

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-11-13 13:15:58 -0800

my mom does not ebarass me at all not one time she nevered embarassed me at all but my sister does

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-11-13 13:14:56 -0800

for real right

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-05 15:54:13 -0800

I do it to my little sister to keep her quiet in stores and its funny when she blushes and tries to walk away like she doesn't know me smile i cannot stop laughing!!

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-05 15:00:22 -0800

OMG SHE DOESE this all the TIME

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-05 13:19:54 -0800

lol my mom is like a tennager she's cool n chill n the best lily mom ( MADE OF MONEY)

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-11-05 13:17:09 -0800

I have the all embarrassing mom story of the entire world.

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-11-05 13:16:44 -0800

Well I have the all embarrassing mom story of the world.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-05 12:28:51 -0800

I would've started crying .-.

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-08-16 07:38:00 -0700

Pink_kitty, mom are good at embarrassing us but if you behave yourself she would be less embarrassing.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-08-15 05:58:59 -0700

I love my mom alot too but she can embarrass me easy. The worst is in front of friends when they are over.

stayawaystalker

Onedirectionluver380 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:36:02 -0700

I can relate

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-12 12:29:11 -0700

my mom is sooooooooooo annoying and shes is all lovely at school ewwwwwwwwwww so gross help

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:25:58 -0700

my step mom overreacts over stupid stuff

Danielneedsyou_2242498
Danielneedsyou_2242498 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:22:12 -0700

She does but It doesn't matter, I like it, I prefer to have a mom to embarrass me than dont have one

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 10:16:22 -0700

I feel sad when my mom embarases me

Val143_1889847
Val143_1889847 wrote:
2013-05-03 16:20:48 -0700

I wish my mom could embarres me but she's dead Sad

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-26 07:42:31 -0700

My mom tries to but i just ignore her!!!!!

Most Embarrassing Scenario?

• Getting dumped in front of the entire school.
  • Falling down a flight of stairs.
  • Farting in the middle of a presentation.
  • Having your mom drop off your lunch in the middle of French class.

Micro_makeup_micro
tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, '...
Micro_piggy_micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzwor...
Micro_hall_micro