Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Embarrasses Me

crazzy123 asks: "My mom is so embarrassing. She thinks she can do whatever she wants in front of me. I want to tell her she embarrasses me but I don't want to hurt her feelings. What should I say or do?" Back to Article

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-11-13 13:15:58 -0800

my mom does not ebarass me at all not one time she nevered embarassed me at all but my sister does

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-11-13 13:14:56 -0800

for real right

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-05 15:54:13 -0800

I do it to my little sister to keep her quiet in stores and its funny when she blushes and tries to walk away like she doesn't know me smile i cannot stop laughing!!

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-05 15:00:22 -0800

OMG SHE DOESE this all the TIME

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-05 13:19:54 -0800

lol my mom is like a tennager she's cool n chill n the best lily mom ( MADE OF MONEY)

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-11-05 13:17:09 -0800

I have the all embarrassing mom story of the entire world.

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-11-05 13:16:44 -0800

Well I have the all embarrassing mom story of the world.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-05 12:28:51 -0800

I would've started crying .-.

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-08-16 07:38:00 -0700

Pink_kitty, mom are good at embarrassing us but if you behave yourself she would be less embarrassing.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-08-15 05:58:59 -0700

I love my mom alot too but she can embarrass me easy. The worst is in front of friends when they are over.

stayawaystalker

Onedirectionluver380 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:36:02 -0700

I can relate

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-12 12:29:11 -0700

my mom is sooooooooooo annoying and shes is all lovely at school ewwwwwwwwwww so gross help

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:25:58 -0700

my step mom overreacts over stupid stuff

Danielneedsyou
Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-08-12 12:22:12 -0700

She does but It doesn't matter, I like it, I prefer to have a mom to embarrass me than dont have one

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 10:16:22 -0700

I feel sad when my mom embarases me

Val143_1889847
Val143_1889847 wrote:
2013-05-03 16:20:48 -0700

I wish my mom could embarres me but she's dead Sad

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-26 07:42:31 -0700

My mom tries to but i just ignore her!!!!!

Most Embarrassing Scenario?

• Getting dumped in front of the entire school.
  • Falling down a flight of stairs.
  • Farting in the middle of a presentation.
  • Having your mom drop off your lunch in the middle of French class.

Micro_makeup_micro
tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, '...
Micro_piggy_micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzwor...
Micro_hall_micro

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.