Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Dog Bites!

TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or her without a fight. What should I do?" Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-07-12 10:04:26 -0700

WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:32:15 -0800

I got 2 pits.
I wish they would bite me after me saved them from a car...I love them but if they bite me they gon lose they balls

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:26:59 -0800

i got a pit and i trannied him to attack ppl that will pull a gun out!

cutegirl80
cutegirl80 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:03:00 -0700

Dogs need to know whos the boos. Train them. Use a treat and whenever they do something good, reward them, tell them thats its good to do that. then scold them when the do wrong

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:59:56 -0700

Dogs are wild animals in genetics. show the dog who's dominant. Scold when out of line, make it Learn not to bite unless you say.

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-04-19 19:14:06 -0700

Ihtt Depends Wut Yhu Do 2 Mhyy Doqq!!!!1

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:53:45 -0700

Get a dog tranier, or sign ur dog up for obeidiant classses, they really help behavoir in a dog

tj417100
tj417100 wrote:
2011-09-11 12:22:40 -0700

DOGS ARE THE BFF OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-11 04:47:47 -0700

I Dont Evenn Likee Dogz So Watevaa

uo.hana-chan
uo.hana-chan wrote:
2010-10-05 13:22:14 -0700

well is really a bite or is she just playing maybe she's excited well does she growl if she doesnt growl she's not angry or anything its just her way of playing try getting her a chew toy and dont blame the dog its in their nature to do that

vll
vll wrote:
2010-10-04 05:33:23 -0700

cute kiddy never saw one that cute

vll

supercutie56 wrote:
2010-09-18 04:53:20 -0700

i got a dog Angel

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2010-09-18 04:52:40 -0700

i am new here i love it here so much and make sure to read my profile and ttms means talk to me soon.

bettabye_1596534
bettabye_1596534 wrote:
2010-09-18 02:58:21 -0700

i would strongly reconmend using dog treats so whenever a stranger comes near try distracting her with a treat and the dog will soon learn that if it doesnt bite or fight with the stranger it will get preased

foofoogoogoo
foofoogoogoo wrote:
2010-09-15 08:31:03 -0700

im just a kid

Sieges
Sieges wrote:
2010-09-05 02:00:52 -0700

id how to do post these ?

How to Train Three-Headed Dogs? Vote!

• Use a giant rolled up newspaper.
  • Lots of love and attention!
  • Lots of doggie biscuits.
  • Run away and call Hagrid!