Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Dog Bites!

TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or her without a fight. What should I do?" Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-07-12 10:04:26 -0700

WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:32:15 -0800

I got 2 pits.
I wish they would bite me after me saved them from a car...I love them but if they bite me they gon lose they balls

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:26:59 -0800

i got a pit and i trannied him to attack ppl that will pull a gun out!

cutegirl80
cutegirl80 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:03:00 -0700

Dogs need to know whos the boos. Train them. Use a treat and whenever they do something good, reward them, tell them thats its good to do that. then scold them when the do wrong

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:59:56 -0700

Dogs are wild animals in genetics. show the dog who's dominant. Scold when out of line, make it Learn not to bite unless you say.

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-04-19 19:14:06 -0700

Ihtt Depends Wut Yhu Do 2 Mhyy Doqq!!!!1

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:53:45 -0700

Get a dog tranier, or sign ur dog up for obeidiant classses, they really help behavoir in a dog

tj417100
tj417100 wrote:
2011-09-11 12:22:40 -0700

DOGS ARE THE BFF OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-11 04:47:47 -0700

I Dont Evenn Likee Dogz So Watevaa

uo.hana-chan
uo.hana-chan wrote:
2010-10-05 13:22:14 -0700

well is really a bite or is she just playing maybe she's excited well does she growl if she doesnt growl she's not angry or anything its just her way of playing try getting her a chew toy and dont blame the dog its in their nature to do that

vll
vll wrote:
2010-10-04 05:33:23 -0700

cute kiddy never saw one that cute

vll

supercutie56 wrote:
2010-09-18 04:53:20 -0700

i got a dog Angel

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2010-09-18 04:52:40 -0700

i am new here i love it here so much and make sure to read my profile and ttms means talk to me soon.

bettabye_1596534
bettabye_1596534 wrote:
2010-09-18 02:58:21 -0700

i would strongly reconmend using dog treats so whenever a stranger comes near try distracting her with a treat and the dog will soon learn that if it doesnt bite or fight with the stranger it will get preased

foofoogoogoo
foofoogoogoo wrote:
2010-09-15 08:31:03 -0700

im just a kid

Sieges
Sieges wrote:
2010-09-05 02:00:52 -0700

id how to do post these ?

How to Train Three-Headed Dogs? Vote!

• Use a giant rolled up newspaper.
  • Lots of love and attention!
  • Lots of doggie biscuits.
  • Run away and call Hagrid!

Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
I’m trying to convince my mom not to give my dog away. We’ve had her for a year. Please help me –...
Teaching your dog some simple tricks is fun and entertaining for both you and your pooch. The suc...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.