Comments

Best Back to School Fashion

Go back to school in style with the best back to school fashions! Trendy military style, the best fall coats, jeggings, the coolest boots, the newest denim, chunky knits, stripes and plaid - don’t be afraid to layer and mix and match! Back to Article

mYsteRiOUs-gUrl
mYsteRiOUs-gUrl wrote:
2013-09-08 01:28:04 -0700

juniors plaid button down dress is awesome

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:41:28 -0700

i like wear pants with my hair down when i come 12 next month am going wear kinda long skirts
with long sleeve shirt in the winter and fall then
summer short sleeve with my hair down more
offen ...

jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:01:06 -0700

My skool has uniformFrown

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:49:59 -0800

i gotta wear a uniform...i hate that

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-12-31 17:32:03 -0800

I wish I had a uniform...

top gun
top gun wrote:
2011-12-31 15:58:46 -0800

i hate i mean strongly dislike uniforms

babbymaddy

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-31 15:52:28 -0800

MAN I GOT TO MUCH CLOTHS

123abc
123abc wrote:
2011-08-21 17:35:05 -0700

ive got da plaid part down 4 fall but not da shoes...
Yay looks like ive got some shoppin to do then...!

mz.divalicious
mz.divalicious wrote:
2011-08-18 07:20:53 -0700

wearin dat big ole shirt mabey i turn into a balloon by da time i reach ta skul

jbabyredlady
jbabyredlady wrote:
2011-08-18 07:20:11 -0700

sh-t my fave thang 2 wear is my cargos and my aeropostale shirt

mz.divalicious
mz.divalicious wrote:
2011-08-18 07:19:47 -0700

dats wat im sayin keepp on swaggin cuz we got swagg

mz.divalicious
mz.divalicious wrote:
2011-08-18 07:16:36 -0700

Yoee dat cheaap axsh smiff even my baby cousin noee betta that dat nd she only 4

XswaggaboideeX
XswaggaboideeX wrote:
2011-08-18 07:15:26 -0700

mann wht happen tah namin nike jordan aero n HCO???

Pretty-Little-Chick
Pretty-Little-Chick wrote:
2011-08-18 07:13:34 -0700

Uh uh uh. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS IM WEARING WALMART CLOTHES EWW

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-08-15 10:29:28 -0700

uh uh they need to shut that mess down that is just not cute OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amount You Spend On Clothes in Fall?

• $100 or less.
  • $100 to $300
  • More than $300.
  • I don't know - the 'rents pay for it, I just wear it!

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Micro_box art- micro
With the new school semester right around the corner find out what the Diary of a Wimpy Kid's bac...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....