Comments

Best Back to School Fashion

Go back to school in style with the best back to school fashions! Trendy military style, the best fall coats, jeggings, the coolest boots, the newest denim, chunky knits, stripes and plaid - don’t be afraid to layer and mix and match! Back to Article

mYsteRiOUs-gUrl
mYsteRiOUs-gUrl wrote:
2013-09-08 01:28:04 -0700

juniors plaid button down dress is awesome

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:41:28 -0700

i like wear pants with my hair down when i come 12 next month am going wear kinda long skirts
with long sleeve shirt in the winter and fall then
summer short sleeve with my hair down more
offen ...

jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:01:06 -0700

My skool has uniformFrown

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:49:59 -0800

i gotta wear a uniform...i hate that

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-12-31 17:32:03 -0800

I wish I had a uniform...

top gun
top gun wrote:
2011-12-31 15:58:46 -0800

i hate i mean strongly dislike uniforms

babbymaddy

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-31 15:52:28 -0800

MAN I GOT TO MUCH CLOTHS

123abc
123abc wrote:
2011-08-21 17:35:05 -0700

ive got da plaid part down 4 fall but not da shoes...
Yay looks like ive got some shoppin to do then...!

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2011-08-18 07:20:53 -0700

wearin dat big ole shirt mabey i turn into a balloon by da time i reach ta skul

jbabyredlady
jbabyredlady wrote:
2011-08-18 07:20:11 -0700

sh-t my fave thang 2 wear is my cargos and my aeropostale shirt

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2011-08-18 07:19:47 -0700

dats wat im sayin keepp on swaggin cuz we got swagg

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2011-08-18 07:16:36 -0700

Yoee dat cheaap axsh smiff even my baby cousin noee betta that dat nd she only 4

XswaggaboideeX
XswaggaboideeX wrote:
2011-08-18 07:15:26 -0700

mann wht happen tah namin nike jordan aero n HCO???

Pretty-Little-Chick
Pretty-Little-Chick wrote:
2011-08-18 07:13:34 -0700

Uh uh uh. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS IM WEARING WALMART CLOTHES EWW

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-08-15 10:29:28 -0700

uh uh they need to shut that mess down that is just not cute OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amount You Spend On Clothes in Fall?

• $100 or less.
  • $100 to $300
  • More than $300.
  • I don't know - the 'rents pay for it, I just wear it!

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Micro_box art- micro
With the new school semester right around the corner find out what the Diary of a Wimpy Kid's bac...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel