Comments

How to Keep Your Locker Organized

Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check it out! Back to Article

OrganizeLocker
OrganizeLocker wrote:
2014-03-30 17:52:30 -0700

Try organizelocker*com. They will install or deliver a sturdy removable shelf with a 2 year warranty.

not_morgan
not_morgan wrote:
2013-11-29 18:12:23 -0800

cool

roesellena
roesellena wrote:
2013-11-27 18:09:14 -0800

my locker has nothing in it but my coat, and backpack

laybugg8
laybugg8 wrote:
2013-11-27 09:29:44 -0800

IT WAS AWESOME AND EVERY THING THAT THEY TOLD ME ABOUT THE LOCKER THING WAS AWESOME!

rle15
rle15 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:33:32 -0800

Great article!!

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-16 20:57:45 -0800

my locker has 5 jackets in it lol

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-16 19:28:17 -0800

I kinda did a blog on this. Big Grin To be organized. But this is cool.

mzjackon4life
mzjackon4life wrote:
2013-11-16 18:04:02 -0800

i need more details

Tasha00
Tasha00 wrote:
2013-11-06 17:15:30 -0800

Needs more details

RiverGirl22
RiverGirl22 wrote:
2013-11-06 11:56:08 -0800

my locker at school is so small. I can barely fit what I need, let alone all the snazzy stuff to help organize Sad

diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles wrote:
2013-11-02 16:50:26 -0700

I get small lockers I only put a little bit of stuff

aro05
aro05 wrote:
2013-11-02 12:18:49 -0700

i like it smile Devil

SofiaSartor
SofiaSartor wrote:
2013-10-31 06:10:43 -0700

such a neat locker....

Baby_mobley
Baby_mobley wrote:
2013-10-28 16:50:03 -0700

Oh in north carlin awe dont

Cowgirl811
Cowgirl811 wrote:
2013-10-24 13:53:17 -0700

This is what I need to do smile

truetarus
truetarus wrote:
2013-10-13 17:07:36 -0700

im going to start doing this very helpful

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-12 12:35:35 -0700

cool

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-11 19:45:16 -0700

this will be usefull in like 1.......... or 2 years

sparkesfly11
sparkesfly11 wrote:
2013-10-10 18:03:17 -0700

Believe me, my locker is the worst you can ever imagine

citykid239
citykid239 wrote:
2013-10-06 05:19:45 -0700

great tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtomakeyourteacherlikeyou-micro
Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour