Comments

How to Keep Your Locker Organized

Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check it out! Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-09-09 10:25:07 -0700

thanks for the advises on this Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:28:16 -0700

I have a gym locker

xoMaddyRaeox
xoMaddyRaeox wrote:
2013-09-07 09:57:13 -0700

That helped since my locker looked like a tornado went through it

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-09-06 03:24:55 -0700

i had a locker before but now im homeschooled

cool_devil
cool_devil wrote:
2013-09-06 03:00:14 -0700

well what do we do if we can't keep our lockers
organized?

Chaela840
Chaela840 wrote:
2013-09-05 17:50:48 -0700

HAHA! first year high school, Take that!

PieMaster177
PieMaster177 wrote:
2013-09-05 17:48:13 -0700

First year in middle school... but the thing i notice right off the bat is... I HAVE A LOCKER PARTNER! COME ON WORLD!

lucy567
lucy567 wrote:
2013-09-04 02:13:22 -0700

I don't have a locker but if I did it wont be organized

telestia
telestia wrote:
2013-09-04 02:04:39 -0700

i do not have a locker

huskylove
huskylove wrote:
2013-09-02 16:31:39 -0700

i always have my locker organize but in this year i dont have locker

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:22:12 -0700

I barely put things in my gym locker

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-02 13:38:57 -0700

I dont have a locker Frown

cherry2
cherry2 wrote:
2013-08-31 18:23:58 -0700

in my country don't ave locker Disappointed

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-31 13:36:52 -0700

My locker never has that many things in it

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 11:27:54 -0700

I have a gym locker

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-31 09:48:10 -0700

my locker is always empty

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-29 14:05:35 -0700

Niceee

ilovekenziesherocks
ilovekenziesherocks wrote:
2013-08-29 13:28:26 -0700

Awesome, love it!
By the way people go on my page and take a look at it!
Thanks!
-illeanna!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-28 11:38:19 -0700

School is asome

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-28 11:38:07 -0700

IF U HATE SCHOOLTHEN U SHOULDN'T HAVE VOTED THUMB DOWN

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtomakeyourteacherlikeyou-micro
Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...

Random in the forums

nia28nimisha
nia28nimisha posted in General:
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Cinderella. She lived with her wicked stepmother and two stepsisters. They treated Cinderella very badly. One day, they were invited for a grand ball in the king’s palace. But Cinderella’s stepmother would not let her go. Cinderella was made to sew new party gowns for her stepmother and stepsisters, and curl their hair. They then went to the ball, leaving Cinderella alone at home. Cinderella felt very sad and began to cry. Suddenly, a fairy godmother appeared and said, “Don’t cry, Cinderella! I will send you to the ball!” But Cinderella was sad. She said, “I don’t have a gown to wear for the ball!” The fairy godmother waved her magic wand and changed Cinderella’s old clothes into a beautiful new gown! The fairy godmother then touched Cinderella’s feet with the magic wand. And lo! She had beautiful glass slippers! “How will I go to the grand ball?” asked Cinderella. The fairy godmother found six mice playing near a pumpkin, in the kitchen. She touched them with her magic wand and the mice became four shiny black horses and two coachmen and the pumpkin turned into a golden coach. Cinderella was overjoyed and set off for the ball in the coach drawn by the six black horses. Before leaving. the fairy godmother said, “Cinderella, this magic will only last until midnight! You must reach home by then!” When Cinderella entered the palace, everybody was struck by her beauty. Nobody, not even Cinderella’s stepmother or stepsisters, knew who she really was in her pretty clothes and shoes. The handsome prince also saw her and fell in love with Cinderella. He went to her and asked, “Do you want to dance?” And Cinderella said, “Yes!” The prince danced with her all night and nobody recognized the beautiful dancer. Cinderella was so happy dancing with the prince that she almost forgot what the fairy godmother had said. At the last moment, Cinderella remembered her fairy godmother’s words and she rushed to go home. “Oh! I must go!” she cried and ran out of the palace. One of her glass slippers came off but Cinderella did not turn back for it. She reached home just as the clock struck twelve. Her coach turned back into a pumpkin, the horses into mice and her fine ball gown into rags. Her stepmother and stepsisters reached home shortly after that. They were talking about the beautiful lady who had been dancing with the prince. The prince had fallen in love with Cinderella and wanted to find out who the beautiful girl was, but he did not even know her name. He found the glass slipper that had come off Cinderella’s foot as she ran home. The prince said, “I will find her. The lady whose foot fits this slipper will be the one I marry!” The next day, the prince and his servants took the glass slipper and went to all the houses in the kingdom. They wanted to find the lady whose feet would fit in the slipper. All the women in the kingdom tried the slipper but it would not fit any of them. Cinderella’s stepsisters also tried on the little glass slipper. They tried to squeeze their feet and push hard into the slipper, but the servant was afraid the slipper would break. Cinderella’s stepmother would not let her try the slipper on, but the prince saw her and said, “Let her also try on the slipper!” The slipper fit her perfectly. The prince recognized her from the ball. He married Cinderella and together they lived happily ever after. Anne was a poor girl who lived with her mother. Every day, an ice cream man would pass by her house but she had no money with which to buy one. She would look at other children licking large cones of ice cream and wish she could also be one of them. Ice-cream cart                                                                                                                                One day, the ice cream man took pity on her and gave her the whole ice cream cart. He said. “This is a magic cart. You can ask it to make any kind of ice cream. But when you want it to stop. you must say, ‘Enough now’.’* Anne was very happy; she ate ice cream all day. One day, while she was away at school, her mother asked the cart to make some ice cream. The cart started doing so. But Anne’s mother did not know how to stop it, so the cart went on making ice cream. Soon, the whole house was filled with ice cream. When Anne returned and saw ice cream everywhere. she had to lick tier way to the cart and stop it!
Jenny_Henderson1
Logan Henderson is mine NOW!!!!! Add me and ask me questions I will answer them all
GlimmeringSky16
Logan my dead husband :( XD Lmao welcome to de forumz. Now go jump off a cliff. ~ew~
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Uncle Pen played the fiddle, Lord, how it rang, You could hear it talk, you could hear it sing!  Your turn G.
reply about 1 hour