Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How to Smarten Up Your Study Space

An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-23 17:26:37 -0700

these r awesome. I have a test 2morrow

report
starz753
starz753 wrote:
2012-11-19 19:10:47 -0800

I totally agree. I use my desk in my bedroom. I get good grades, on my tests from studying for that.

report
animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:36:23 -0700

the no eating thing is untrue it helps me

report
animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:34:49 -0700

in the fall and spring, i do my homework outside on the patio table. it works really good! try it!

report
L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:02:20 -0700

I like this article. Even though I'm home schooled, this will make me better at studying, once I go back to public school. smile

report
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:40 -0700

I so agree with this article. I need a better study space. The eating part? Well some foods can actually help you concentrate like gum for an example. I chew gum all the time while doing work

report
Promoted to 5th grade
Promoted to 5th grade wrote:
2012-07-16 21:09:05 -0700

i think the article is right we do need better studying spaces because if u have a quiet place to study then your brain can functuane well and u can complete your homework and dont have to worr about it later on ,but if like the ones who lack off instead of doing your homework then you,ll just be drifting off and wont get your homework completed,so my advice is to read the article and understand what it is saying.its saying if you do what it says then you can be smarter than ever

report
EricHazSwaqq
EricHazSwaqq wrote:
2012-07-01 15:39:54 -0700

its called fail and dont study

report
wittygal
wittygal wrote:
2012-07-01 05:49:21 -0700

me too but what to do u ll have to study face the truth Disappointed

report
EricHazSwaqq
EricHazSwaqq wrote:
2012-06-30 02:10:39 -0700

sorry but i hate skool

report
PACKERSRULE2
PACKERSRULE2 wrote:
2012-06-30 00:10:55 -0700

but i disagree with the no eating brains usually work better when ur chewing (like gum) i like to study with friends usually out on my patio with the radio plugged in and we each take a chapter then review it and then take silent minutes to review ourselfs then well go into the pool once were done and quiz each other... if ur wrong u have to do laps lol if relaxing and gets rid of tht study stress smile we study a lot at starbucks 2 smile! hope this helped smile

report
PACKERSRULE2
PACKERSRULE2 wrote:
2012-06-30 00:07:20 -0700

this is really good advice!

report
erin2242
erin2242 wrote:
2012-02-27 14:47:45 -0800

hey

report
aliali123
aliali123 wrote:
2012-02-27 14:32:12 -0800

nice advice

report
LexiLuvsU13
LexiLuvsU13 wrote:
2011-12-04 15:55:27 -0800

its good advice

report
LexiLuvsU13
LexiLuvsU13 wrote:
2011-12-04 15:53:40 -0800

hey im 9 too. add me smile

report
evil white angel
evil white angel wrote:
2011-10-29 02:21:43 -0700

well anyway im only 9 and im in year 3 so my homework is easy

report
evil white angel
evil white angel wrote:
2011-10-29 02:19:14 -0700

thanks that helped me and great advice too smile

report
JenDiscoGirl7
JenDiscoGirl7 wrote:
2011-09-02 16:35:58 -0700

Cool, That will help me......

report
phoebehebe101
phoebehebe101 wrote:
2011-08-21 13:55:44 -0700

how is that soost to help im 10 Confused

report
back to story
F1156792809500

Hardest Subject in School?

  • Math.
  • Science.
  • English.
  • Spanish.

related stories

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_a micro
Have you ever dissected a frog in Science class? Gross! Your science class is full of weird proje...
Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous. 
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian. 
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this 
reply 2 minutes
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening? 
reply 2 minutes