Comments

How to Smarten Up Your Study Space

An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how! Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-08-21 13:28:41 -0700

great advice

Abby89
Abby89 wrote:
2011-08-17 09:57:01 -0700

i don't go to no public skool!!!! THIS STUFF IS USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SOME HOME SKOOL ADVICE!!!!!!!! Angry

cayla1299
cayla1299 wrote:
2011-05-29 01:57:24 -0700

OMG is this meant to help us?!?

Angry

arialexis011
arialexis011 wrote:
2011-05-15 08:05:42 -0700

.blaa

bored_onel_l
bored_onel_l wrote:
2011-02-14 14:20:49 -0800

ugh this stuff is useless! >Embarrassed

tori889
tori889 wrote:
2010-12-05 06:40:28 -0800

SMARTY PANTS

Chyen
Chyen wrote:
2010-11-14 01:40:30 -0800

I LOVE THE WAY THAT PERSON SAID THAT CAUSE THAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT SCHOOL AND STUDY TIPS.

celestin05
celestin05 wrote:
2010-10-11 01:01:59 -0700

am in grand 7 now and i got to worck horde in sochool

granbyschoolperson
granbyschoolperson wrote:
2010-09-04 09:24:24 -0700

this article made me think. I'm one of those people who just studies at the kitchen table. I really do need a space to study for any test Mrs. McKinney might toss at me.

crazzy59
crazzy59 wrote:
2010-09-03 07:17:15 -0700

yo whats up

IrsaS
IrsaS wrote:
2010-08-31 23:25:32 -0700

This is so true.. but what should I do if I don't have my own bedroom... I have but what should someone that doesn't have it do?? Dazed Frustrated

mayah2000
mayah2000 wrote:
2010-08-31 10:13:19 -0700

i learnt alot

Hardest Subject in School?

• Math.
  • Science.
  • English.
  • Spanish.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_a micro
Have you ever dissected a frog in Science class? Gross! Your science class is full of weird proje...
Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!