Comments

Stylish Laptop Sleeves and Cell Phone Covers

There’s no need to cart your computer around in a dull laptop case when there are so many stylish choices out there! Not only are there cool styles to choose from, laptop bags and phone covers now also come in the funkiest colors and designs as well. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-06 14:58:16 -0700

Hello kitty phone

HI STRANGER
HI STRANGER wrote:
2012-12-18 19:31:08 -0800

my phone needs a case i drop it a lot

jaydyn000
jaydyn000 wrote:
2012-06-15 12:35:50 -0700

My Phone has a lamee case to it, time to get a new one :P

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-05-20 03:28:04 -0700

Awesome

bitten berry blue
bitten berry blue wrote:
2012-03-02 16:08:16 -0800

love the phone cases omg i cant spell

boox
boox wrote:
2012-02-07 08:23:13 -0800

i hav loadzz of fones buh not all ov em have a case

boox
boox wrote:
2012-02-07 08:21:19 -0800

i love cell phones and i got a boring black case but i painted it with red sparkle nailvarnish LOL!! itz real gud!

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-10-02 16:28:32 -0700

alot of them were gross

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2011-10-01 19:07:53 -0700

i got a purple phone a nook blue and white and then a pink and black with heart on it (really cute)!!!then a i pod touch purple and black case with stripe

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-10-01 18:41:27 -0700

luv 'em!!!!!!!!

snidd
snidd wrote:
2011-10-01 18:08:33 -0700

i have a one with pink and black stripes

pickledegg
pickledegg wrote:
2011-10-01 17:42:28 -0700

My ipod case is blue plaid.

baseballdude13
baseballdude13 wrote:
2011-10-01 17:27:31 -0700

i have a hot pink cheetah case OHH YEAAAH

so total cute
so total cute wrote:
2011-10-01 16:48:32 -0700

i have a zebra one

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-10-01 16:29:11 -0700

Just got a plain black one Frustrated

hayley*HEY do i know you?*
hayley*HEY do i know you?* wrote:
2011-08-12 08:17:16 -0700

my cuzin had d puma one!

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-08-12 08:16:12 -0700

nice.

bloomsweetgirl
bloomsweetgirl wrote:
2011-07-27 21:34:02 -0700

wow!!

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2011-07-18 11:50:27 -0700

I can never find any decent cell phone cases anywere!!!

mrs.random
mrs.random wrote:
2011-07-02 20:34:36 -0700

I fine with my computer majig thingy... lol

When Was the First Computer Game Invented?

• 1950.
  • 1962.
  • 1984.
  • 2000.

Micro_i mciro
It all began with the iPod. Now there’s iPhones, iTV, iTunes, iTouch, and the new iPad. Kidzworld...
A company called ASUS and – you all know this one – Disney have teamed up on a brand-new netbook ...
Get schooled with the Bratz with this stylish laptop that lets you play more than 100 educational...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour