Comments

September 2010 Horoscopes

Wanna know what's in store for you in September 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes below and find out what the future holds! Back to Article

PoolGirl2000
PoolGirl2000 wrote:
2010-09-26 12:03:48 -0700

I am a Vergo and everything was true!

firechloe
firechloe wrote:
2010-09-25 09:21:03 -0700

im a leo and every bit of it was true!!!!!

sirenetta
sirenetta wrote:
2010-09-25 06:19:35 -0700

I love my star sign that is Sagittarius...

Persia
Persia wrote:
2010-09-22 13:32:21 -0700

I'm a Scorpio and everything was true but like maybe it's the luck of the draq but we never know but it was cool but weirdly uncomfortable! LOL!

ellinorjane
ellinorjane wrote:
2010-09-21 16:51:45 -0700

Kinda true... does it also count as if ur going on a school trip?Cuz i am capricorn and am on a trip 2moz.

SierraTDWT
SierraTDWT wrote:
2010-09-20 19:16:12 -0700

I know right im a capricorn to and its alls so true!!!! smile

punk_barbie_1595563
punk_barbie_1595563 wrote:
2010-09-19 11:26:27 -0700

i am a capicorn and so far it is true i am so suprised cuz its like they know me or they red my mind lol

AwesomelyTima
AwesomelyTima wrote:
2010-09-19 04:28:11 -0700

Hmmm i'm a leo, and I think thats kind of true

sirenetta
sirenetta wrote:
2010-09-19 03:15:35 -0700

I' m a sagittarius

Jetz1249
Jetz1249 wrote:
2010-09-18 05:23:45 -0700

WOW! I'm a Taurus and I did have to hand in a school project! FREAKY COOL!

horselover1044

2010-09-16 12:45:03 -0700

I'm a Pisces.

Decepticon Jetfire
Decepticon Jetfire wrote:
2010-09-16 06:44:17 -0700

I'm a Taurus (sp?)

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

Micro_zodiac_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in August 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes bel...
Micro_cancer_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in July 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes below...
Micro_june_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in June 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes below...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.