Comments

Jennette McCurdy Bio

You know Jennette McCurdy best as Sam Puckett on iCarly, but did you know she also writes country songs? Find out more in Jennette’s all new Kidzworld bio! Back to Article

Teena 25

Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-03 00:57:16 -0700

she is AWESOME!!!!!!!

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-04-03 00:54:09 -0700

she isnt the best but she cool

janise1209
janise1209 wrote:
2011-04-03 00:51:18 -0700

I love when Jennette plays in the pageant girl one.

girlychick3
girlychick3 wrote:
2010-09-22 11:45:08 -0700

i like her she really is intense she is a twin with my sister and i love icarly!!!!

tanbreezy123
tanbreezy123 wrote:
2010-09-18 12:17:22 -0700

its good her face is now bigger!!!

calliepanda.awesomeness
calliepanda.awesomeness wrote:
2010-09-16 05:32:21 -0700

I like her hair in the second picture

Missing

Which Show Should Win The Emmy Award?

• iCarly
  • Hannah Montana
  • Wizards Of Waverly Place

Micro_vj_micro
Victoria Justice has wowed us ever since we saw her appear as Rebecca on “The Suite Life with Zac...
Micro_miranda-mciro
Pretty, dark-haired teen actress Miranda Cosgrove, who stars in the popular Nick series iCarly, a...
Micro_carly_micro
Some pretty deep iCarly questions: Is Carly falling in love with Freddie? Will Sam quit the web s...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
MermaidMagic33