Comments

Jennette McCurdy Bio

You know Jennette McCurdy best as Sam Puckett on iCarly, but did you know she also writes country songs? Find out more in Jennette’s all new Kidzworld bio! Back to Article

Teena 25

Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-03 00:57:16 -0700

she is AWESOME!!!!!!!

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-04-03 00:54:09 -0700

she isnt the best but she cool

janise1209
janise1209 wrote:
2011-04-03 00:51:18 -0700

I love when Jennette plays in the pageant girl one.

girlychick3
girlychick3 wrote:
2010-09-22 11:45:08 -0700

i like her she really is intense she is a twin with my sister and i love icarly!!!!

tanbreezy123
tanbreezy123 wrote:
2010-09-18 12:17:22 -0700

its good her face is now bigger!!!

calliepanda.awesomeness
calliepanda.awesomeness wrote:
2010-09-16 05:32:21 -0700

I like her hair in the second picture

Missing

Which Show Should Win The Emmy Award?

• iCarly
  • Hannah Montana
  • Wizards Of Waverly Place

Micro_vj_micro
Victoria Justice has wowed us ever since we saw her appear as Rebecca on “The Suite Life with Zac...
Micro_miranda-mciro
Pretty, dark-haired teen actress Miranda Cosgrove, who stars in the popular Nick series iCarly, a...
Micro_carly_micro
Some pretty deep iCarly questions: Is Carly falling in love with Freddie? Will Sam quit the web s...

Entertainment in the forums

StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.
reply about 1 hour
-Gwen42--
My mom used it in the firepit
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in Celebs:
No they shouldn't.
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in Movies:
I would love a Frozen Part 2!
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in TV Shows:
"purplelou12" wrote: YES!!! I mean, Dove Cameron's very talented and all, but REALLY, "FroyoYOLO"?!? I'm not surprised that something like that was released on "Liv and Maddie" which is already pretty corny, but a song like that should be a YouTube video.   So yeah, it's pretty corny. I agree with all your opinions.  You have a point there.