Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is It OK To Sleep On My Chest?

Booby asks: "I've been stressing about this. If you sleep on your stomach does it affect how your boobs grow? Do they stop or grow slower or is it that some girls just have small boobs and it doesn't matter how you sleep?" Back to Article

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-12-22 11:53:47 -0800

Intresting..i sleep on my chest an i wear a 46 c

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-12-22 11:45:21 -0800

I used to sleep on my chest but now I don't

kitarania
kitarania wrote:
2013-08-12 11:49:13 -0700

i dont really care

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:20:55 -0700

This interesting

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 10:48:37 -0700

I used to sleep on my chest

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-30 15:18:00 -0700

RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-21 05:10:23 -0700

I always sleep on my chest, too.
Someone was talking about this....

pickeles10
pickeles10 wrote:
2013-03-20 16:47:26 -0700

i allways slep on my chest......

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-09-09 19:40:56 -0700

woow.. i ddnt kno this was about puberty i thought it wud b about affected ur breatheing

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-09 19:00:44 -0700

I always sleep on my chest.

imagleek346

best fishing boy wrote:
2012-09-04 15:26:47 -0700

:laugh

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-09-04 13:11:32 -0700

my tooth ish in the shape of corn o.e

Nekolove
Nekolove wrote:
2012-09-04 13:07:08 -0700

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @angelkittykat
XD XD XD XD

Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-04 12:12:09 -0700

Angelkittycat: Yeah ... O_O;

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-09-04 12:10:52 -0700

Wow I think were going waaay off topic o:

Nekolove
Nekolove wrote:
2012-09-04 12:06:21 -0700

kupetfan: Why do you think its inappropriate? Me no understand XD...

How Long Do You Wear Your Bra?

• All day - even while I'm sleeping.
  • Less than 12 hours.
  • More than 12 hours, but not to bed.
  • I don't wear a bra yet.

Micro_gym_micro
Gym class is a part of everyone’s school routine so why not inject a bit of fun and style into y...
Micro_bed_micro
Ms. Uncomfortable asks: "Should girls wear bras to bed?"
Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion