Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is It OK To Sleep On My Chest?

Booby asks: "I've been stressing about this. If you sleep on your stomach does it affect how your boobs grow? Do they stop or grow slower or is it that some girls just have small boobs and it doesn't matter how you sleep?" Back to Article

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-12-22 11:53:47 -0800

Intresting..i sleep on my chest an i wear a 46 c

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-12-22 11:45:21 -0800

I used to sleep on my chest but now I don't

kitarania
kitarania wrote:
2013-08-12 11:49:13 -0700

i dont really care

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:20:55 -0700

This interesting

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 10:48:37 -0700

I used to sleep on my chest

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-30 15:18:00 -0700

RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-21 05:10:23 -0700

I always sleep on my chest, too.
Someone was talking about this....

pickeles10
pickeles10 wrote:
2013-03-20 16:47:26 -0700

i allways slep on my chest......

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-09-09 19:40:56 -0700

woow.. i ddnt kno this was about puberty i thought it wud b about affected ur breatheing

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-09 19:00:44 -0700

I always sleep on my chest.

imagleek346

best fishing boy wrote:
2012-09-04 15:26:47 -0700

:laugh

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-09-04 13:11:32 -0700

my tooth ish in the shape of corn o.e

Nekolove
Nekolove wrote:
2012-09-04 13:07:08 -0700

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @angelkittykat
XD XD XD XD

Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-04 12:12:09 -0700

Angelkittycat: Yeah ... O_O;

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-09-04 12:10:52 -0700

Wow I think were going waaay off topic o:

Nekolove
Nekolove wrote:
2012-09-04 12:06:21 -0700

kupetfan: Why do you think its inappropriate? Me no understand XD...

How Long Do You Wear Your Bra?

• All day - even while I'm sleeping.
  • Less than 12 hours.
  • More than 12 hours, but not to bed.
  • I don't wear a bra yet.