Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do You Train A Kitten?

she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!" Back to Article

lizard_x
lizard_x wrote:
2014-01-02 07:46:37 -0800

my kitten does the paw trick and brings back his toyssmile its really easy to train them!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:14:49 -0700

Cute kitties

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-02 15:58:17 -0700

Kitties!!! but i know many cats tht r trained so good and can do anything as dogs my dad wont let me hav a kitty Frown

mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy wrote:
2013-09-02 15:53:36 -0700

i luv kittens! i want one but my mom is allergic. Frown

Moon_Walker

HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-07 15:15:32 -0700

lick it like a mommy kitty :3

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-06-26 12:47:04 -0700

who cares if ur kittens r trained or not?well,maybe alot of ppl,and well just forget everything i said about not training ur kittensXD

olivialuvsOD
olivialuvsOD wrote:
2012-06-26 09:19:12 -0700

my cat died long time ago Frown

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2012-06-26 08:02:25 -0700

to cute!!!!!!!!!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:35:55 -0700

i used to have many kittens but i never gone somewhere to learn about them! lol i was trying make them walking by the 2 legs, dancing, learning the language, history, jumping walls...
all u have to do is feed him, play with him, have some water for him, i'd be good to give him a name so if he does something bad ur gonna show him when hes wrong...thats all!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:50:55 -0700

Go to the library, and find books about training kitties, thats what i did!

fatcakes1027

madddy7252 wrote:
2010-12-04 09:02:34 -0800

idk girl

bunnycat
bunnycat wrote:
2010-11-28 09:53:38 -0800

I like cat it is so cute

blueshoe6000
blueshoe6000 wrote:
2010-11-22 02:24:56 -0800

you could

deraty
deraty wrote:
2010-10-30 01:21:55 -0700

idk its kinda confusing isnt it?

NiNiAnGeL
NiNiAnGeL wrote:
2010-10-24 05:08:56 -0700

Well, i have a cat. When she was younger she a little bad butt. So my mom just trained her by talking and pointing and had this feather thingy, and she started listening, it took us about a year though. But you have to have patience and time

Cats

What's Your Favorite Cat?

• Lion