Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do You Train A Kitten?

she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!" Back to Article

lizard_x
lizard_x wrote:
2014-01-02 07:46:37 -0800

my kitten does the paw trick and brings back his toyssmile its really easy to train them!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:14:49 -0700

Cute kitties

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-02 15:58:17 -0700

Kitties!!! but i know many cats tht r trained so good and can do anything as dogs my dad wont let me hav a kitty Frown

mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy wrote:
2013-09-02 15:53:36 -0700

i luv kittens! i want one but my mom is allergic. Frown

Moon_Walker

HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-07 15:15:32 -0700

lick it like a mommy kitty :3

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-06-26 12:47:04 -0700

who cares if ur kittens r trained or not?well,maybe alot of ppl,and well just forget everything i said about not training ur kittensXD

olivialuvsOD
olivialuvsOD wrote:
2012-06-26 09:19:12 -0700

my cat died long time ago Frown

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2012-06-26 08:02:25 -0700

to cute!!!!!!!!!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:35:55 -0700

i used to have many kittens but i never gone somewhere to learn about them! lol i was trying make them walking by the 2 legs, dancing, learning the language, history, jumping walls...
all u have to do is feed him, play with him, have some water for him, i'd be good to give him a name so if he does something bad ur gonna show him when hes wrong...thats all!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:50:55 -0700

Go to the library, and find books about training kitties, thats what i did!

fatcakes1027

madddy7252 wrote:
2010-12-04 09:02:34 -0800

idk girl

bunnycat
bunnycat wrote:
2010-11-28 09:53:38 -0800

I like cat it is so cute

blueshoe6000
blueshoe6000 wrote:
2010-11-22 02:24:56 -0800

you could

deraty
deraty wrote:
2010-10-30 01:21:55 -0700

idk its kinda confusing isnt it?

NiNiAnGeL
NiNiAnGeL wrote:
2010-10-24 05:08:56 -0700

Well, i have a cat. When she was younger she a little bad butt. So my mom just trained her by talking and pointing and had this feather thingy, and she started listening, it took us about a year though. But you have to have patience and time

Cats

What's Your Favorite Cat?

• Lion
  • Tiger
  • Leopard
  • Cougar

I had a cat who I had my whole life ever since I was a baby. She was a kitten and we grew up toge...
When a group of cats inherits an old woman’s fortune, anything can happen! Here's the 411 on thes...
There is probably a ton about your cat you don't understand. Like why it won't come when you call...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!