Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do You Train A Kitten?

she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!" Back to Article

lizard_x
lizard_x wrote:
2014-01-02 07:46:37 -0800

my kitten does the paw trick and brings back his toyssmile its really easy to train them!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:14:49 -0700

Cute kitties

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-02 15:58:17 -0700

Kitties!!! but i know many cats tht r trained so good and can do anything as dogs my dad wont let me hav a kitty Frown

mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy wrote:
2013-09-02 15:53:36 -0700

i luv kittens! i want one but my mom is allergic. Frown

Moon_Walker

HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-07 15:15:32 -0700

lick it like a mommy kitty :3

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-06-26 12:47:04 -0700

who cares if ur kittens r trained or not?well,maybe alot of ppl,and well just forget everything i said about not training ur kittensXD

olivialuvsOD
olivialuvsOD wrote:
2012-06-26 09:19:12 -0700

my cat died long time ago Frown

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2012-06-26 08:02:25 -0700

to cute!!!!!!!!!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:35:55 -0700

i used to have many kittens but i never gone somewhere to learn about them! lol i was trying make them walking by the 2 legs, dancing, learning the language, history, jumping walls...
all u have to do is feed him, play with him, have some water for him, i'd be good to give him a name so if he does something bad ur gonna show him when hes wrong...thats all!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:50:55 -0700

Go to the library, and find books about training kitties, thats what i did!

fatcakes1027

madddy7252 wrote:
2010-12-04 09:02:34 -0800

idk girl

bunnycat
bunnycat wrote:
2010-11-28 09:53:38 -0800

I like cat it is so cute

blueshoe6000
blueshoe6000 wrote:
2010-11-22 02:24:56 -0800

you could

deraty
deraty wrote:
2010-10-30 01:21:55 -0700

idk its kinda confusing isnt it?

NiNiAnGeL
NiNiAnGeL wrote:
2010-10-24 05:08:56 -0700

Well, i have a cat. When she was younger she a little bad butt. So my mom just trained her by talking and pointing and had this feather thingy, and she started listening, it took us about a year though. But you have to have patience and time

Cats

What's Your Favorite Cat?

• Lion
  • Tiger
  • Leopard
  • Cougar

I had a cat who I had my whole life ever since I was a baby. She was a kitten and we grew up toge...
When a group of cats inherits an old woman’s fortune, anything can happen! Here's the 411 on thes...
There is probably a ton about your cat you don't understand. Like why it won't come when you call...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel