Comments

Beauty And The Beast: Diamond Edition DVD + Blu-Ray

When it comes to picking your fave Disney film, there’s so much choice it’s hard to decide. But Beauty And The Beast, with its amazing animation, sensational soundtrack and tale that’s really “as old as time,” is definitely one of our Top 5! Back to Article

joita33
joita33 wrote:
2014-05-01 23:01:17 -0700

disney movies r always great smile

jessicaluvsparamore

2014-05-01 15:58:38 -0700

I used to watch it ALL the time as a kid ....and I still do lol. Tongue Out

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 15:57:19 -0700

One of the best Disney classics!

XxSuperman_SwagxX
XxSuperman_SwagxX wrote:
2014-05-01 15:54:52 -0700

How good of a movie is it

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 15:54:05 -0700

Love this!

Alice-in-wonderland-poll

Who Is Your Fave Disney Heroine?

• Mulan.
  • Pocahontas.
  • Princess Jasmine.
  • Alice.

Micro_tangled_micro
Dinsye's new movie Rapunzel is about a poor princess who'd been stuck in an isolated tower for 18...
Micro_micro disney sing it lion king
It's a Disney karaoke game featuring your favourite songs from Disney's classic movies, what more...
Micro_beastly-micro
MTV.com exclusively debuted the official BEASTLY trailer and the fans haven't stopped raving abou...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11