Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Used to Be a Tomboy

Last year I was a major tomboy. This year I act like a real girl and the same guy I liked last year is flirting with me now. Back to Article

jane2820
jane2820 wrote:
2014-07-16 14:43:28 -0700

i want to be a tomboy

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-16 14:42:02 -0700

#ProudTomboy

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:41:08 -0700

I used to be a tomboy to xD

JennyD

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 12:18:47 -0700

Smile Nose

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-16 19:20:13 -0700

im ghetto i dont know where that fit in at

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 19:16:48 -0700

I dunno why that is happening..

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:43:35 -0700

I AM WHOI AM: well than good for you.

I_AM_WHOI_AM
I_AM_WHOI_AM wrote:
2013-07-30 14:36:18 -0700

I skate

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:30:38 -0700

you girls dont get guys. most guys dont realy like girly girls. most of us like skater girls. O_O You didnt see anything from me.

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:25:53 -0700

lol I was too, but became girly for a guy i like! now that i think about it... it seems stupid for me to change who i am

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-25 17:05:09 -0700

This made no sense.

thedarkeviltouch
thedarkeviltouch wrote:
2013-06-17 11:48:50 -0700

that's what i said when i was 6 and then i broke my nail and i was like omg!!!!! my nail!!! oh no my hair!!!! god my eyeliner!!!! make it stop!!!! when i was 12

lottie01

malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-17 08:31:30 -0700

I'm a tomboy 4 life

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-06-17 08:28:17 -0700

This makes a lot of sense. But I'm only liking it because its an odd topic xD

Bluecares
Bluecares wrote:
2013-06-17 08:26:29 -0700

I USED TO BE BUT IM KINDA AM I DNT WANT TO BE GIRLY...

Are You a Tomboy?

• Yeah, I'm a total tomboy.
  • No, I am such a girlie-girl.
  • I used to be when I was younger.
  • I guess I'm a bit of a tomboy - I hate dressing up!

Micro_perfectionist_micro
TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people ...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_dish it micro
Beatle-Cat asks: “I am really depressed at times and I don't really know why. My friends see me i...

kaykay2002