Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Used to Be a Tomboy

Last year I was a major tomboy. This year I act like a real girl and the same guy I liked last year is flirting with me now. Back to Article

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-29 10:23:30 -0700

I already am a tomboy.

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-08-29 08:25:46 -0700

@jane2820 why would u wanna be a tomboy? Ik I am but...yah

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-08-29 06:42:07 -0700

WANT TO BE A TOMBOY? I cry or complain whenever I wear shirts or make those band a looms stuff or do stuff like that. I just want to be myself, though ever since I moved I've becoming more of a girly-girl than a tomboy... Frown

arthi

wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-16 14:42:02 -0700

#ProudTomboy

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:41:08 -0700

I used to be a tomboy to xD

JennyD

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 12:18:47 -0700

Smile Nose

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-16 19:20:13 -0700

im ghetto i dont know where that fit in at

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 19:16:48 -0700

I dunno why that is happening..

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:43:35 -0700

I AM WHOI AM: well than good for you.

I_AM_WHOI_AM
I_AM_WHOI_AM wrote:
2013-07-30 14:36:18 -0700

I skate

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:30:38 -0700

you girls dont get guys. most guys dont realy like girly girls. most of us like skater girls. O_O You didnt see anything from me.

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:25:53 -0700

lol I was too, but became girly for a guy i like! now that i think about it... it seems stupid for me to change who i am

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-25 17:05:09 -0700

This made no sense.

thedarkeviltouch
thedarkeviltouch wrote:
2013-06-17 11:48:50 -0700

that's what i said when i was 6 and then i broke my nail and i was like omg!!!!! my nail!!! oh no my hair!!!! god my eyeliner!!!! make it stop!!!! when i was 12

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-17 08:33:58 -0700

I am still a tomboy

Are You a Tomboy?

• Yeah, I'm a total tomboy.
  • No, I am such a girlie-girl.
  • I used to be when I was younger.
  • I guess I'm a bit of a tomboy - I hate dressing up!

Micro_perfectionist_micro
TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people ...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_dish it micro
Beatle-Cat asks: “I am really depressed at times and I don't really know why. My friends see me i...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!