Comments

The Hub

The Hub, a NEW TV channel for kids and families where great things Come TOGETHER. The Hub will have shows that seamlessly blends play with curiosity! Back to Article

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2011-12-22 12:46:47 -0800

i like r u smarter than a 5th grader on the hub with comcast it is channel number 130 smile

cupkake52
cupkake52 wrote:
2011-08-23 14:00:39 -0700

I love Friendship is magic! smile

BloodHawk
BloodHawk wrote:
2011-08-23 07:26:51 -0700

the hunting hour is the best show on that channel

rockchick43

mummy2001 wrote:
2011-06-13 18:28:56 -0700

so will ur brain

medussa1
medussa1 wrote:
2010-10-09 00:21:22 -0700

ur brain will explode if u watch T.V. 4 4 hours or more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Much TV Do You Watch Each Day?

• Less than one hour.
  • One to two hours.
  • Two to four hours.
  • More than four hours.

Micro_britney brittany_preview
Episode 2, Season 2 of Glee ("Britney/Brittany") delivered classic Britney Spears songs, love qua...
Micro_disneynatureoceans-micro
OCEANS! Activity Sheets for Disneynature OCEANS!!
Micro_tmnj_preview
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of all things turtle, Nickelodeon released Turtles Forever, in ...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
MermaidMagic33