Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About Astrology

When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 years ago, people studied the stars and the stars help them tell stories that describe all of us. How is this possible? How do stars connect with all of us? Back to Article

demonangle15
demonangle15 wrote:
2014-05-15 11:07:20 -0700

a sea goat? i hate the sea!

allen

Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-20 00:14:44 -0700

Iam virgo

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-18 07:55:07 -0800

mine iz tuarus..... IM NOT A BULL!!

diane2009
diane2009 wrote:
2012-11-03 12:29:40 -0700

i agree im a scorpio too!

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-02-19 09:32:32 -0800

I totally believe in Astrology it's amazing.I am a Scorpio and I'm proud to be one!

NyAnFaNtAsY
NyAnFaNtAsY wrote:
2012-01-07 19:55:47 -0800

my 'birth star' is Gemini ;D.

Lexi101112m13

cute valentine wrote:
2011-03-24 03:01:01 -0700

ddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ChcolateAngel
ChcolateAngel wrote:
2011-03-24 02:37:06 -0700

Its history just that i dont know about yet.

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_sept_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in September 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes ...
Micro_hole_micro
Black Holes aren’t just made-up stuff in sci-fi movies – they may actually exist! So what exactly...
Stuck on a topic for your next science fair project? Kidzworld’s got the best ideas for projects ...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour