Comments

Fall & Winter Boots

As much as we love summer and sandals, there’s just something so warm and cozy about the colder weather - it means we can get out our fall and winter boots, warm sweaters and scarves! Check out our gallery of the best fall and winter boots! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-06 21:01:46 -0700

I don't think my boots fit me anymore

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-05 15:06:39 -0700

I like the Sole Naylie boot!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX

bellaandzendaya wrote:
2012-11-10 20:04:16 -0800

i love dr. martens!

ROXY G
ROXY G wrote:
2012-03-12 19:20:14 -0700

I don't really care what type of boots i wear i care about the colour of the boots Hippie

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-12 18:54:01 -0700

In Florida Yhuu Wouuld look Retrded In Boots When Its Not Winterb Likee Wtf

moony_19
moony_19 wrote:
2010-10-24 11:17:08 -0700

you know it doesnt really matter trying to dress up in the latest fashion just because others might doesnt mean you have 2 go along w/ it. just as long as its decent and ok. n you dont have to dress up fancy just as long as it keeps you warm.

snuggle
snuggle wrote:
2010-10-20 21:21:39 -0700

Rooken boots!

clods
clods wrote:
2010-10-20 10:17:53 -0700

Summer is nice but most people only think of wearing sandals and dont oftenky think of wearing boots

brooy
brooy wrote:
2010-10-20 09:38:24 -0700

Y NOT I LOVE BOOTS Y U DONT BOOTS R OMG SO B READING THE TEEN NEWS PAPER

Poll

Favorite Type of Boot?

• Rain boots.
  • Cowboy boots.
  • UGGS.
  • Leather studded boots.

Micro_military_micro
One of the biggest trends for fall fashion this season is military style! Brass buttons on jacket...
Micro_vj_micro
Victoria Justice has wowed us ever since we saw her appear as Rebecca on “The Suite Life with Zac...
You can have the coolest outfit on the planet, but pair it with bad shoes and it's ruined. The on...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day
Thabelolicy
Thabelolicy posted in Friends:
 :) well I got a new bestie here in kids world and I love her soo much. she is kind, humble, interesting and a good listener. I can not go a day without asking her about her day and I hope that i never pass a day without asking her. being your friend is the best and I WOULD LIKE US TO STAY THAT WAY FOREVER love you E,,,l,,,,l,,,,e.
reply 1 day