Comments

Fall & Winter Boots

As much as we love summer and sandals, there’s just something so warm and cozy about the colder weather - it means we can get out our fall and winter boots, warm sweaters and scarves! Check out our gallery of the best fall and winter boots! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-06 21:01:46 -0700

I don't think my boots fit me anymore

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-05 15:06:39 -0700

I like the Sole Naylie boot!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX

bellaandzendaya wrote:
2012-11-10 20:04:16 -0800

i love dr. martens!

ROXY G
ROXY G wrote:
2012-03-12 19:20:14 -0700

I don't really care what type of boots i wear i care about the colour of the boots Hippie

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-12 18:54:01 -0700

In Florida Yhuu Wouuld look Retrded In Boots When Its Not Winterb Likee Wtf

moony_19
moony_19 wrote:
2010-10-24 11:17:08 -0700

you know it doesnt really matter trying to dress up in the latest fashion just because others might doesnt mean you have 2 go along w/ it. just as long as its decent and ok. n you dont have to dress up fancy just as long as it keeps you warm.

snuggle
snuggle wrote:
2010-10-20 21:21:39 -0700

Rooken boots!

clods
clods wrote:
2010-10-20 10:17:53 -0700

Summer is nice but most people only think of wearing sandals and dont oftenky think of wearing boots

brooy
brooy wrote:
2010-10-20 09:38:24 -0700

Y NOT I LOVE BOOTS Y U DONT BOOTS R OMG SO B READING THE TEEN NEWS PAPER

Poll

Favorite Type of Boot?

• Rain boots.
  • Cowboy boots.
  • UGGS.
  • Leather studded boots.

Micro_military_micro
One of the biggest trends for fall fashion this season is military style! Brass buttons on jacket...
Micro_vj_micro
Victoria Justice has wowed us ever since we saw her appear as Rebecca on “The Suite Life with Zac...
You can have the coolest outfit on the planet, but pair it with bad shoes and it's ruined. The on...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon